The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Favorite Bible Verses (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   This verse really sheds light on god's character. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=8675)

By_Reason_Alone 02-17-2008 09:46 PM

This verse really sheds light on god's character.

From KJV. Hosea 13:16 "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her god: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, an their women with child shall be ripped up."

Talitha 02-17-2008 09:54 PM

Re: This verse really sheds light on god's character.

Quote:

Originally Posted by By_Reason_Alone (Post 146639)
From KJV. Hosea 13:16 "Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her god: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, an their women with child shall be ripped up."

One of my favorites :thumbsup:
Thank you for Posting it.

Praise HIM

Pastor Ezekiel 02-18-2008 07:09 AM

That just shows to go ya what happens when a nation turns its back on God.

Look at what happened to Australia for example. All drunken inbred criminal scum. God will make Samaria look like a cake walk compared to what's going to happen to the aussie island of fools, abos and perverts. GLORY!!!

Ahimaaz Smith 02-19-2008 04:49 AM

You have to watch out for those shifty Samaritans. That's what gives special poignance to the parable of the Good Samaritan in Luke 10:25-73, which shows you just how much less worthy are the Christ-killing Jews.

bmaddox76 03-17-2008 03:38 AM

You guys are crazy. You believe all that the Bible says, without question. That is a cult. Perhaps you guys need to have your heads looked at

Stanrules666 03-17-2008 06:31 AM

If the bible was real I would read it.

Too bad.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-17-2008 06:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Satanrules666 (Post 160537)
If the bible was real I would read it.

Too bad.

Yes, too bad for you, pal.

You'll be suffering unspeakable agonies in hellfire while we True Christians™ laugh at you up in Heaven with Christ. :taunt:

Stanrules666 03-17-2008 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 160539)
Yes, too bad for you, pal.

You'll be suffering unspeakable agonies in hellfire while we True Christians? laugh at you up in Heaven with Christ. :taunt:

Yeah I'd rather go to hell, all the cool people are there.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-17-2008 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanrules666 (Post 160541)
Yeah I'd rather go to hell, all the cool people are there.

Pal, how old are you? Where did you get such a crazy idea? Hell is as real as Christ's temporary death on the cross for my sins.

Stanrules666 03-17-2008 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 160545)
Pal, how old are you? Where did you get such a crazy idea? Hell is as real as Christ's temporary death on the cross for my sins.

You took that one a little too seriously.

Sarah-Shan't 05-24-2009 07:19 PM

Whew! You guys are still argueing about This? Man, it's like watching five-year-old fighting over whether Santa is real or not. Okay, here's the thing: The bible is real. God is real. Personally, I just can't see a worl without a God-like character located somewhere in the Heavens. And you other's who kepp rubbing it in people's faces like "Oh, well you don't believe in God? That's too bad have fun in Hell Hahahaha"...yea no, you should be ashamed. That is not how we are made to do things. Saying that just makes people want to go against you, it's all in the human phsycy to rebel against people who talk like that. If people said that stuff to me, I would probably rebel...if i were in that situation. There's no need to talk like that, oh and believe me, I am no high and mighty person to be saying this, but I was raised to speak my mind about things that I thought were wrong. And I cannot help but comment about these barbaric displays of "He's real" "no He's Not" "go to hell!"
Cause that's all that's going on at the moment!:thumbdown:

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-24-2009 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah-Chan (Post 327509)
Whew! You guys are still argueing about This? Man, it's like watching five-year-old fighting over whether Santa is real or not. Okay, here's the thing: The bible is real. God is real. Personally, I just can't see a worl without a God-like character located somewhere in the Heavens. And you other's who kepp rubbing it in people's faces like "Oh, well you don't believe in God? That's too bad have fun in Hell Hahahaha"...yea no, you should be ashamed. That is not how we are made to do things. Saying that just makes people want to go against you, it's all in the human phsycy to rebel against people who talk like that. If people said that stuff to me, I would probably rebel...if i were in that situation. There's no need to talk like that, oh and believe me, I am no high and mighty person to be saying this, but I was raised to speak my mind about things that I thought were wrong. And I cannot help but comment about these barbaric displays of "He's real" "no He's Not" "go to hell!"
Cause that's all that's going on at the moment!:thumbdown:

So let me get this straight. For your first post in OUR forum you dig up a thread that is over a year old AND tell us we are as wrong as the Unsaved Trash that wander in here off the street? Lovely.

Listen missy, why don't you toddle on over to the Introduction Forum, introduce yourself properly, and let us get to know you before you start questioning our beliefs.

Also, you might want to proof your posts. There is a Preview button down there, right next to the Submit button.:thumbsup:

As I'm sure you would agree, a properly formatted post with paragraph breaks, correct punctuation and spelling, and a sound topic is much nicer to read than that rambling block of "text" you initially posted.

Don't take this as a criticism dear, take it in the spirit it was meant, as guidance with the sincere hope that you take it to heart!:)

Mrs. Mary Whitford 05-24-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah-Chan (Post 327509)
Whew! You guys are still argueing about This?

This is not a debate site, yet that doesn't stop people from coming here and rebelling against God who they know in their hearts is very much real.

Quote:

Man, it's like watching five-year-old fighting over whether Santa is real or not.
I really hope you're not allowing any children to condemn themselves to Hell by worshipping Satan Claus. :angry:

Quote:

Okay, here's the thing: The bible is real. God is real.
No argument here! PRAISE!

Quote:

Personally, I just can't see a worl without a God-like character located somewhere in the Heavens.
Now you're starting to lose me. God is NOT a "character"! He is the VERY REAL Creator of the UNIVERSE!

Quote:

And you other's who kepp rubbing it in people's faces like "Oh, well you don't believe in God? That's too bad have fun in Hell Hahahaha"...yea no, you should be ashamed.
We're the ones who should be ashamed? Not those who spit in the face of Jesus for His temporary ultimate sacrifice?!?!

Quote:

That is not how we are made to do things. Saying that just makes people want to go against you, it's all in the human phsycy to rebel against people who talk like that.
I'm assuming you mean "psyche" here. It's in man's sinful nature to SIN! People don't want to hear about their sin and it's not our fault if GOD'S WORD and GOD'S LAW angers them!

Quote:

If people said that stuff to me, I would probably rebel...
By sticking up for sinners and Satan, that's exactly what you're doing.

Quote:

There's no need to talk like that,
There's no need to not sugar-coat GOD'S WORD, to make it palatable for sinners who would rather sin and not hear about their ultimate destination? Nonsense.

Quote:

oh and believe me, I am no high and mighty person to be saying this,
Based on your butching of the American language and your contempt for GOD'S WORD, that's pretty obvious.

Quote:

but I was raised to speak my mind about things that I thought were wrong.
You think trying to save people is wrong? That's just sick.

Andythelordmocker 05-29-2009 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 160545)

So hell is not real then?
I'm a bit confused at your statement there Pastor.
Did god have the RCON password?

Natashia 05-29-2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Andythelordmocker (Post 329487)
So hell is not real then?
I'm a bit confused at your statement there Pastor.
Did god have the RCON password?

It is historically proven that Jesus was prosecuted on the cross for our sins. To deny that, is to deny proof.

JennyD 05-30-2009 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natashia (Post 330053)
It is historically proven that Jesus was prosecuted on the cross for our sins. To deny that, is to deny proof.

It certainly is! Why don't you show him links to the historical records proving it, and shut him up once and for all, Natashia?

Epic_Dud 05-30-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Natashia (Post 330053)

Yeah, he was prosecuted in a court of Roman Law. he should see the episode of "Law and Order: Roman Empire"

brothercuba 06-05-2009 01:56 AM

Praise the lord

pinkpooj 06-08-2009 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by By_Reason_Alone (Post 146639)

I LOVE this verse!!! It shows just how much God is a loving God by killing pregnant women and children simply because they are apostates from Him.