The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Join the Anti-Masturbation Club Today! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=28024)

Ex-soccer player 01-16-2013 09:55 PM

Re: Join the Anti-Masturbation Club Today!

I understand that self-abuse is very wrong in the eyes of Jesus so I will quit right as of todaymorrow :thumbsup:

Quote:

Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

1 Corinthians 6:18

chasteboy 09-10-2013 05:10 PM

I have been fighting Satan for many years to avoid the lust to masturbate, so I was lucky and my Wife guided me to use a chastity device where She holds the key and only lets me out when She can make use of me. I feel I am so luck to have my wife and She will never let me sin again.:thumbsup:

Mary Etheldreda 09-10-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasteboy (Post 1027363)
I have been fighting Satan for many years to avoid the lust to masturbate, so I was lucky and my Wife guided me to use a chastity device where She holds the key and only lets me out when She can make use of me. I feel I am so luck to have my wife and She will never let me sin again.:thumbsup:

Well Praise Jesus! I LOVE to hear a happy story like that!

Welcome to our friendly forums.

:)

MitzaLizalor 09-10-2013 10:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1027365)

I was a little concerned by the tone of that post from Mr Chasteboy, wondering whether he was perhaps from Swaziland, so quickly checked and found:

Quote:

I am praying about this now, Mrs Etheldreda.

chasteboy 09-15-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Thank you for that friendly reply, is there a thread to introduce oneself here at the forum?

chasteboy 09-15-2013 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1027427)
I was a little concerned by the tone of that post from Mr Chasteboy, wondering whether he was perhaps from Swaziland, so quickly checked and found:

- i did not say She did it with electricty - it was my swedish brother, praise be to him, who used that kind of device, and i must say it made me rather curious. Today there is election in the swedish church and i do look forward to it. Praise Lord Jesus for the day I found this forum and for the well being of all its members of the true faith.

Zechariah Smyth 09-15-2013 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasteboy (Post 1028291)
Thank you for that friendly reply, is there a thread to introduce oneself here at the forum?

Start a thread of your own in the Introduction Forum.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

chasteboy 09-15-2013 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1027427)

Dear Sister of true faith in the LordJesus, Swaziland? I have never been to Africa at all. I was in Israel once and walked in the footsteps
Of the Lord. I wll pray for you sister, follow in his steps and do not throw the stones and make judgement of people you have no knowledge of.

Mary Etheldreda 09-15-2013 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasteboy (Post 1028294)
Of the Lord. I wll pray for you sister

Why, bless your heart.

Good luck with that.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-15-2013 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasteboy (Post 1028291)

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

HateTheSin 09-15-2013 03:31 AM

I would love it more than anything to join. Masturbating reminds me of the scary, Christ-less life that I once lived. I want to become a member to prove to myself that I am above sin in every way possible, and to share with the world how filthy masturbation is.

Pleasure does not need to come from oneself if you receive all of the pleasure that you need by praising Him and knowing that by not doing this disgusting act, you are one step closer to Heaven. :innocent:

chasteboy 09-16-2013 04:04 PM

Quote:

Well friendly forums ? I have never experienced hostility like this - ever ! It explains quite a lot - I mean to expressing so little acceptance for all other than so called Americans ? I am glad I was skeptic to US before and now it is confirmed!!! Praise the Lord I have found truth !

Pastor Ed Lowman 09-17-2013 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chasteboy (Post 1028523)
Well friendly forums ? I have never experienced hostility like this - ever ! It explains quite a lot - I mean to expressing so little acceptance for all other than so called Americans ? I am glad I was skeptic to US before and now it is confirmed!!! Praise the Lord I have found truth !

No, hostility would be if we let you go right along to hell without first warning you of your sins and trying to get you to man up and repent of them (see Ezekiel 3:18). We have tried to teach you the unadulterated, no-nonsense truth on the sin of fapping, and yet after a nice admission of your problem, you turn your sticky-fingered hands right around and bite us for reaching out to you.

Typical unchurched sinner, ungrateful and too much of a sissy to fess up to the need for making REAL changes for a better life.

Pastor Ed

Scott Cole 09-17-2013 09:00 AM

Hello Friends, It's been over 30 years since I've beaten my sin meat and within those years I've planted my seed into my wife and she has spewed forth 7 sons and 1 daughter. I am truly blessed although if truth be told I would be a lot happier if my wife had just given me 8 boys instead of birthing that walking sin meat :angry:

God Bless

Billy Bob Jenkins 09-18-2013 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Cole (Post 1028746)
Hello Friends, It's been over 30 years since I've beaten my sin meat and within those years I've planted my seed into my wife and she has spewed forth 7 sons and 1 daughter. I am truly blessed although if truth be told I would be a lot happier if my wife had just given me 8 boys instead of birthing that walking sin meat :angry:

God Bless

Amen, friend. I just give all my daughters up for adoption and keep the sons. If I had kept them, I would be swimming in menstrual blood by now. My home is a farm and I don't need it filled with livestock.

Once one of the little whores called me up after hiring a private detective to find out who her real parents were. I agreed to meet her at a park. Instead of walking up to her, my sons and I hid in the bushes and videotaped her crying as it slowly dawned on her that I wasn't going to show. I posted it on youtube until she began making death threats and I had to get a restraining order against her. I believe she killed herself last spring. One less whore of Satan to corrupt God's children. :lol:

Scott Cole 09-18-2013 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 1028917)
Amen, friend. I just give all my daughters up for adoption and keep the sons. If I had kept them, I would be swimming in menstrual blood by now. My home is a farm and I don't need it filled with livestock.

Once one of the little whores called me up after hiring a private detective to find out who her real parents were. I agreed to meet her at a park. Instead of walking up to her, my sons and I hid in the bushes and videotaped her crying as it slowly dawned on her that I wasn't going to show. I posted it on youtube until she began making death threats and I had to get a restraining order against her. I believe she killed herself last spring. One less whore of Satan to corrupt God's children. :lol:

A truly inspirational story Brother Billy, When my daughter was 7 I 'accidentally' left her behind at a walmart, It took her three days to make it back home as the shop I left her in was in another town. She hasn't been the same since, All i could get out of her was something about a bathroom stall at a truck stop

God Bless

Billy Bob Jenkins 09-18-2013 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott Cole (Post 1028920)
A truly inspirational story Brother Billy, When my daughter was 7 I 'accidentally' left her behind at a walmart, It took her three days to make it back home as the shop I left her in was in another town. She hasn't been the same since, All i could get out of her was something about a bathroom stall at a truck stop

God Bless

Let us pray that she was raped, in order that a man may be compelled by God's law to marry her. I hate for any woman to wander aimlessly without the guidance of a man and the salvation of childbirth.
Quote:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
King James Version (KJV)
28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.
Quote:

1 Timothy 2:15
King James Version (KJV)
15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Scott Cole 09-18-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 1028921)
Let us pray that she was raped, in order that a man may be compelled by God's law to marry her. I hate for any woman to wander aimlessly without the guidance of a man and the salvation of childbirth.

She is now 13 and still bears no child, I'am currently looking for a suitor. My eldest Son has purposed we send her out alone into the streets in high hopes she is raped, therefore forcing her into marriage and out of my house hold :pray:

Daisy Mae Johnson 10-21-2015 06:55 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 386561)
I have been very concerned about the amount of masturbation "M" threads here and the amount of "M" talk that goes around in this Satan filled World.

All True Christians know you will go to HELL for it and unsaved trash thinks it is "cool".

I wanted to do something to make a stand against "M'ing" and wanted to make a subtle statement that says it isn't cool and yet doesn't mention the "M" word.

So, folks I came up with this T-shirt. Hands off! This shirt will quietly and confidently set you apart from HELLBOUND "M'ers". When you see another True Christian with this T-shirt on in a crowded mall or even in another State while on vacation you will instantly know that he or she is part of the Anti-M club AND a True Christian (you can also give them a knowing wink because you will know you are part of thisv ery special HEAVENBOUND elite club :grin:).

I have a feeling this T-shirt will really take off among the young adults.

Place your orders today.

SIZE:
__ XL (Qnty___) ____ L (Qnty___) M____(Qnty___) S___(Qnty___)

(Please keep in mind that these will be made in Brother Worthington's Malasian factory and may run small or contain lead.)

Please PM me with your Credit Card information and any special shipping instructions.

:jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy:'s Birthday is right around the corner. Be sure and order yours today for that special someone. :angel2:

BLESSINGS!

alooneymormon 10-21-2015 08:07 PM

I'm extra large:D