The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Is smoking marijuana a sin? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=18332)

Miss Biglow 12-21-2008 03:12 PM

Is smoking marijuana a sin?

I have recently picked up smoking marijuana because of my back pains. However marijuana is not represented in the bible but god did create everything on this planet. So is it a sin to use marijuana?

SedateYourHate 12-21-2008 03:58 PM

Re: Is smoking marijuana a sin?

I'd say it's not.

Talitha 12-21-2008 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathtohomers (Post 275211)
I have recently picked up smoking marijuana because of my back pains. However marijuana is not represented in the bible but god did create everything on this planet. So is it a sin to use marijuana?

What you choose to actually do with the Free Will that God granted you is really up to you.
If God saw fit to punish you by giving you a bad back then you obviously deserved it.
If you do stuff that God doesn't like during your lifetime then he will most certainly punish you a hundredfold in the hereafter.

You should be Worshiping God to get your back cured. :thumbsup:

Miss Biglow 12-21-2008 04:21 PM

i have been praying to god for 20 years for at least 2 hours and it still hurts. It seems that i did a very bad sin that i can't seem to remember.

SedateYourHate 12-21-2008 04:29 PM

There are so many people who pray and pray for things that never come.. I'm really not trying to go against anybody's beliefs here, but I'm just saying... I don't think God is going to be the answer for your physical pain. The marijuana will help a lot.

Nobar King 12-21-2008 04:29 PM

You filthy liar. We know you demon-weed smoking homers use it to 'get off' with your butt-buddies. How did you hurt your back? Doing the downward dog? We're a lot smarter than your doctor; just because he'll believe you after you pay him his 50$ doesn't mean that the rest of the world is going to change their mind about you using those evil drugs. It's good that Jesus has brought you here to discuss this problem you are having. This is the first step toward the salvation of your soul. Consider yourself blessed that you were called here to witness with Him. Maybe you can help your other loser friends to find the Glory that is Jesus.

Miss Biglow 12-21-2008 04:34 PM

i just remembered i was chasing down a homer so i can purify him from his disease and i tripped and fell and i hurt my back. I didn't want to take any prescription drugs because that is made from satan's army, scientists so i wanted a natural treatment and my doctor recommended marijuana. If god created it must be good for the body and my back doesn't hurt nearly as much as it use to now.

Glendora Christianson 12-21-2008 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SedateYourHate (Post 275226)
There are so many people who pray and pray for things that never come.. I'm really not trying to go against anybody's beliefs here, but I'm just saying... I don't think God is going to be the answer for your physical pain. The marijuana will help a lot.

What an example of preying on the desperate! You use the poor man's pain as a gateway to drug use and the Devil. Have you even considered that saving the money spent on that stink weed and giving it to Jesus (via his favorite church LBC) might work better? Devilweed never helped anybody do anything but eat more Doritos, it certainly won't cure back pain. DISGUSTED MOTHER GLENDORA

Nobar King 12-21-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathtohomers (Post 275230)
i just remembered i was chasing down a homer so i can purify him from his disease and i tripped and fell and i hurt my back. I didn't want to take any prescription drugs because that is made from satan's army, scientists so i wanted a natural treatment and my doctor recommended marijuana. If god created it must be good for the body and my back doesn't hurt nearly as much as it use to now.

Another filthy lie. God doesn't tolerate liars, you homer. Do you think that your blasphemous comments are some kind of satire? We see right thru your charade. Paying your doctor 50$ and then lying to yourself and the Christian community will not help your case with St. Peter when you arrive at the pearly gates. Get right with Jesus, fool, before it's too late.

SedateYourHate 12-21-2008 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson (Post 275240)
What an example of preying on the desperate! You use the poor man's pain as a gateway to drug use and the Devil. Have you even considered that saving the money spent on that stink weed and giving it to Jesus (via his favorite church LBC) might work better? Devilweed never helped anybody do anything but eat more Doritos, it certainly won't cure back pain. DISGUSTED MOTHER GLENDORA

I'm sorry, but you appear to have misunderstood what I was saying. Marijuana will not necessarily cure the back pain, but it WILL make him feel A LOT better.

Miss Biglow 12-21-2008 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 275241)
Another filthy lie. God doesn't tolerate liars, you homer. Do you think that your blasphemous comments are some kind of satire? We see right thru your charade. Paying your doctor 50$ and then lying to yourself and the Christian community will not help your case with St. Peter when you arrive at the pearly gates. Get right with Jesus, fool, before it's too late.

Maybe you should treat your fellow brothers with respect before mocking them. This is no joke or satire i act in gods will and he will judge the ignorant and unjust you fool.

Miss Biglow 12-21-2008 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson (Post 275240)

I don't buy it but i grow it myself so it doesn't cast me a nickel and i donate all my spare money to church.

Talitha 12-21-2008 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathtohomers (Post 275252)
I don't buy it but i grow it myself so it doesn't cast me a nickel and i donate all my spare money to church.

We need a Pastor to check out our Donations Log.

If you are lying to us Son, be aware; JESUS IS WATCHING. :ph34r:

Nobar King 12-21-2008 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathtohomers (Post 275252)

Another filthy lie. I don't believe you have ever donated a penny of your drug-money to any church other than your lungs. Jesus doesn't want your ill-gotten gains. He wants honest money. No true Christian would sell drugs and then give the money to his Church. Do you see how wrong that is? That's like slapping Jesus in the face and then taking his fish. (Jesus was a fisherman, not a reeferJack).

Do you think this is some kind of game? Lazy Sunday Let's-go-piffle-with-Christians? We have Jesus and the Bible on our side, and that's more than you will ever have, apparently.

Miss Biglow 12-21-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 275257)
Another filthy lie. I don't believe you have ever donated a penny of your drug-money to any church other than your lungs. Jesus doesn't want your ill-gotten gains. He wants honest money. No true Christian would sell drugs and then give the money to his Church. Do you see how wrong that is? That's like slapping Jesus in the face and then taking his fish. (Jesus was a fisherman, not a reeferJack).

Do you think this is some kind of game? Lazy Sunday Let's-go-piffle-with-Christians? We have Jesus and the Bible on our side, and that's more than you will ever have, apparently.

Bartenders sell alcohol(a drug) to customers and maybe some of them donate their money to the churches they belong to, mine is just a different drug that is safe, natural, and much healthier than alcohol.

Nobar King 12-21-2008 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deathtohomers (Post 275259)
Bartenders sell alcohol(a drug) to customers and maybe some of them donate their money to the churches they belong to, mine is just a different drug that is safe, natural, and much healthier than alcohol.

Self justification of your crimes is the first step in addiction. Drugs are satan's gateway to hell. You need to seek counseling for your sinful habits and get professional help. The only way to quit is thru Jesus and a quality 12 step program. What is the name of your Baptist Pastor? I can call him for you and help you save yourself.

SedateYourHate 12-21-2008 05:28 PM

Marijuana is not physically addictive. :)

Miss Biglow 12-21-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 275264)
Self justification of your crimes is the first step in addiction. Drugs are satan's gateway to hell. You need to seek counseling for your sinful habits and get professional help. The only way to quit is thru Jesus and a quality 12 step program. What is the name of your Baptist Pastor? I can call him for you and help you save yourself.

Drugs are in almost any food you may eat unless it is natural grown so food can't be a gateway to satan's hell. Also, why would jesus turn water into wine for people to drink? Does jesus want people to go to hell? No. Not all drugs are bad, marijuana is included in this.

Nobar King 12-21-2008 05:39 PM

More denial LALALALALALALA alcohol is not a drug and it's not illegal (except for you, because you're still 16).

Talitha 12-21-2008 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SedateYourHate (Post 275266)
Marijuana is not physically addictive. :)

Do you say that as an expert or did you just make that up off the top of your head?