The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Leviathon Spotted in Norway! Proof of End Times! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=80760)

Daisy Mae Johnson 07-29-2012 04:29 PM

Leviathon Spotted in Norway! Proof of End Times!

1 Attachment(s)
Brothers and Sisters,

Here is proof we are living in the last days.

Isaiah 27:1

In that day the Lord with his hard and great and strong sword will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent, Leviathan the twisting serpent, and he will slay the dragon that is in the sea.

A beautiful Christian Norwegien girl has captured the monster on tape. I'm not sure what she is saying but I would imagine it's something about monsters, JESUS and the End Times.

http://nyhederne.tv2.dk/article.php/...norge.html?rss

REPENT! The END IS NEAR!

Titus Templeton 07-29-2012 04:54 PM

Re: Leviathon Spotted in Norway! Proof of End Times!

The Lord will hit Leviathon with such a power that half Norway gets destructed! That's of course what i hope.

Faith_Machine 07-29-2012 07:49 PM

Re: Leviathon Spotted in Norway! Prood of End Times!

My goodness, the sound of all those little girls screaming and yammering in the background gave me such an ear ache! Why can't people teach their daughters to be quiet? Especially when filming lake monsters?

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-29-2012 09:43 PM

The article says:

Quote:

For over 250 years, there have been reports of a mysterious sea monster that lives in Seljordsvannet Telemark area.

But [there haven't been good images of the] "Monster," which is popularly called Selma.

Now, a 17-year-old girl on family trip to film [managed to film] the best ever images of the creature that nobody really knows what is.

"We had visits from family from southern Norway, and they have called it fantasy when we told [them] about the worm. They are now fully convinced," says Gunvor Vefall whose daughter, Lisbeth, is behind the footage.

Gunvor Vefall first [saw or was raped by, I'm not sure of the translation] Selma in 1995, and [Lisbeth's] mother saw [it] the first time in 1970. "I hardly dare tell you that I have seen it. [I] Would be made ​​fun of," she says.

The video shows a very long object in the water, which has about 40 to 50 humps on it.
It may well be the Digital Underground.

Just look at all that humping. Now you tell me, have they and "Selma" ever, even once, been seen together? Of course not. :glare:

Liam the ex-drunk 07-30-2012 01:04 PM

Thank you for your vigilance sister. I was worried about what a series of strange events here in Ireland could also mean.

Now I know its a sign of the end times. Praise!:D

It has rained every day for the last 37 days and we have had unseasonably strong winds. I battened down the hatches as best I could but some of the livestock couldn't be saved.

I offered this poor beast up as a sacrafice when the wind proved to much for it. I'm sure the Lord was very happy.

Attachment 19501

Attachment 19502

lukasekman 07-30-2012 01:25 PM

Re: Leviathan Spotted in Norway! Proof of End Times!

It's just a shame we got a democrat president. A true Republican president wouldn't ignore the signs of the end times.
Why isn't NORAD watching the sky for flying horses? Why no Rapture Condition scale? Where are the Godly television profiles giving end time advices about parenting with in-detail description of how to administer corporal punishment? Not even a single investigation about the Antichrist plan to control the world's food supply as the head of FDA.

Ezekiel Bathfire 07-30-2012 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 911588)
Brothers and Sisters,

Here is proof we are living in the last days.
Isaiah 27:1

In that day the Lord with his hard and great and strong sword will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent, Leviathan the twisting serpent, and he will slay the dragon that is in the sea.

A beautiful Christian Norwegien girl has captured the monster on tape. I'm not sure what she is saying but I would imagine it's something about monsters, JESUS and the End Times.

http://nyhederne.tv2.dk/article.php/...norge.html?rss

REPENT! The END IS NEAR!

And it is so good to see the foreigners in the TV studio quoting KJV1611 in support of this being a Leviathan.

I think the bearded foreigner said,"Job:41:1: Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?"

I assume he has not even tried, knowing that the situation is hopeless.

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-31-2012 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 911942)
And it is so good to see the foreigners in the TV studio quoting KJV1611 in support of this being a Leviathan.

I think the bearded foreigner said,"Job:41:1: Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down?"

I assume he has not even tried, knowing that the situation is hopeless.

A good gillnet should do it.

Then finally evolution would be disproved! :yahoo:

Nobar King 07-31-2012 03:03 AM

I have been worrying about Leviathon for years.

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-31-2012 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 912012)
I have been worrying about Leviathon for years.

Me too. I've gone through three of these shirts.

http://vonplatypus.com/blog/wp-conte...0&h=&zc=1&q=90

FatherJohn 08-02-2012 08:54 AM

I have heard of news of, what the none believers call "face-eating zombies" attacks from their filthy mass media screens. Could it be that Satan himself has released wrath upon us?

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-02-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatherJohn (Post 912714)
I have heard of news of, what the none believers call "face-eating zombies" attacks from their filthy mass media screens. Could it be that Satan himself has released wrath upon us?

What has that to do with Leviathan?

Didymus Much 08-02-2012 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 912816)
What has that to do with Leviathan?

About as much as the boat wake captured in the video in the OP, I'd say. :thumbdown:

godswraith1 08-06-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liam the ex-drunk (Post 911875)
Thank you for your vigilance sister. I was worried about what a series of strange events here in Ireland could also mean.

Now I know its a sign of the end times. Praise!:D

It has rained every day for the last 37 days and we have had unseasonably strong winds. I battened down the hatches as best I could but some of the livestock couldn't be saved.

I offered this poor beast up as a sacrafice when the wind proved to much for it. I'm sure the Lord was very happy.

Attachment 19501

Attachment 19502

Yes that is summer time in ireland watch i predict it will happen next year as well

And how did a culchie like you learn to photoshop