The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Poetaster's Korner (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   plz no drons (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=92414)

Fallen Angel 08-26-2013 06:28 AM

plz no drons

im not american but mr obman u wud change
i wud vote 4 u but mr obama u wud hope
da world iz cryin mr obama plz no drons
im not american so u mite not here me
i wud have voted 4 u cuz u were gonna be diffrent
da drons are hurtin ppl mr obmaa plz stop

Pastor Ed Lowman 08-26-2013 06:39 AM

Re: plz no drons

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen Angel (Post 1023815)

That retardedly incoherent mess I just read is why I have to remember to take my high blood pressure meds.

Maybe we should ask our next president to ban you from the internet?

Pastor Ed

Levi Jones 08-26-2013 06:45 AM

I think it is anti-Obama using drones. This issue confuses me. If it had been Bush doing it, I would have said he was doing a good job hunting terrorists.
Since it's Obama, I just know it is a slippery slope until he uses them on me.

My desire for maximum body count or my paranoia knowing it's not a member of my team behind the trigger. :hmmm:

WilliamJenningsBryan 08-26-2013 08:25 AM

Does anyone know if Microsoft Flight Simulator has a drone plug-in?

Ezekiel Bathfire 08-26-2013 10:59 AM

I see this as a cry from the heart of the disenfranchised – a literary parallel with the cinematographic bringing visions of that famous scene in which a baby carriage hurls down the steps in Eisenstein’s “Potemkin” A scene that did so much to tell the world of the power of the Lord in directing events. The poem is also strongly redolent of the scene of the knight’s unwitting confession to Death in Ingmar Bergman’s “The Seventh Seal”. It shows how we mortals play into the hands of a powerful God and how our fate can never be escaped.

Even more, as many of you will be thinking even now, “What about Andrei Tarkovsky’s sequential juxtaposition to what Einsenstein might have called a “vertical montage”? Instead of destroying the sense of continuity by the total lack of capitalization and punctuation, the dynamic focus reveals hidden possibilities within the (in this case) verse.

It is either that or the writer is an illiterate and godless harlot devoid of all education.

I will pray to Jesus for an answer.

James Hutchins 08-26-2013 03:15 PM

Dear Fallen Angel,
Apprently, you have not fallen far enough.

You frogs gave Obanana the Nobel peace prize just for becoming the first nigra. Now you want decent peoples help? I think you need to refer to you KJV Bible.
Leviticus 21:17-23
17 Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God.
18 For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous,
19 Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded,
20 Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken;
21 No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the Lord made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God.
22 He shall eat the bread of his God, both of the most holy, and of the holy.
23 Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries: for I the Lord do sanctify them.

Pastor Ezekiel 08-27-2013 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen Angel (Post 1023815)

Translation:

The new guy 08-20-2015 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 1023823)
I think it is anti-Obama using drones. This issue confuses me. If it had been Bush doing it, I would have said he was doing a good job hunting terrorists.
Since it's Obama, I just know it is a slippery slope until he uses them on me.

My desire for maximum body count or my paranoia knowing it's not a member of my team behind the trigger. :hmmm:

Is this about that suspected terrorist who flew a drone on WH grounds? They revealed on the news a few days later that he was only flying his drone as a pastime. Like me!

Pastor Ezekiel 08-21-2015 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The new guy (Post 1155862)
Is this about that suspected terrorist who flew a drone on WH grounds? They revealed on the news a few days later that he was only flying his drone as a pastime. Like me!

The DOF is investigating you even now, heathen. :to_keep_order: