The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Favorite Bible Verses (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rapist. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4419)

revrggreen 09-04-2007 07:27 PM

DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rapist.

28If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
29Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

This passage cannot be more clear, and it is one many women seem to ignore, and they shall burn in Hell for it!

A rape victim MUST marry her rapist, and the rape victim's father must be compensated for depreciation of his property.

Seems a fair trade, given that the woman would be soiled goods. What kind of real man would want to marry a rape victim anyways? It is disgusting.

Pastor Billy-Reuben 09-05-2007 01:22 AM

Re: DEUTERONOMY 22:28 If a woman is raped, she MUST marry her rap

Amen, Brother!

I have to admit that, before I got saved, I did not like this passage one bit. To the unsaved mind, rape seems to be a horrible crime, and it seems excessively cruel to force a rape victim to marry her rapist.

I thank the Good Lord every day that I am saved now. Now that I am saved, I can understand God's word.

Because of what the Bible teaches us through the Old and New Testaments about the role of women, I understand that the woman's feelings are simply unimportant in this matter. It is the father who now has damaged goods on his hands, a humbled daughter who cannot fetch a proper dowry.

Even to this day, even right now at this very minute, I can still hear Satan whispering to me inside my head, trying to trick me into rejecting the Word of God -- but what did she do to deserve this? she has experienced one of the worst things imaginable, and now she has to submit to this a**hole for the rest of her life? how is this justice? he should have his n*ts hacked off with a dull blade instead -- but I am not fooled. I can always recognize the voice of Satan, because he always tries to get me to ignore scripture and follow my own sinful mind.

If I sing hymns is a loud voice for long enough, the Devil usually gives up for a while.

Pastor Billy-Reuben

Seeker 09-05-2007 03:41 AM

I think Sunday school teachers should make kids memorize these important verses and not just the 'feel good 'ole ones.' That would learn them.

Pastor Isaac Peters 09-05-2007 01:26 PM

That is one of the passages from Scripture that hippy-dippy liberal "Christians" insist must have been "meant for people back then" or "nailed to the Cross," or maybe we need to "interpret it correctly" or "read it as an allegory." We True Christians™ understand that the Word of God is the Word of God and that it says what it says. What it says in this case is, in effect, "You break it, you buy it." What's so odd about that?

Pastor Rune Enoe 09-05-2007 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revrggreen (Post 92427)
Seems a fair trade, given that the woman would be soiled goods. What kind of real man would want to marry a rape victim anyways? It is disgusting.

Precisely, She would be unable to ever find herself a True Christian™ husband. That's why the Biblical law provides her with one.

Notice how it says, "he may not put her away all his days" - that's in fact the only prohibition on divorce you'll find anywhere in The Old Testament.

SUV 09-05-2007 02:33 PM

Ooooh, Deuteronomy.......

Are you Accepting volunteers?

(My GOD, Pastor, there are imps in the machinery again! I would never say something like that! We need JesOS Right now -
can't wait until the Second Coming!!!)

revrggreen 09-05-2007 06:55 PM

This is actually a big problem with gothic females. We are seeing more and more of these filthy children of satan coming onto our forums every year telling us of their abusive life, telling us they are all rape victims. Well what do they expect if they dress like a common whore? If you dress like trash, men will treat you like trash. It's really no ones fault but their own. You play, you pay.

And instead of marrying the man who has raped them, as the Bible instructs they MUST do if they seek to please God, they choose to turn their backs on Christianity. They will end up burning for all time because of it.

To be honest the girls that I feel bad for are the normal girls, who get raped by goths, she'll end up burning in Hell whether she marries of not. And imagine having to marry one of those freaks? It doesn't bear thinking about.

We estimate that at least 45 % of Goths have raped or been raped or abused in some way, and at least 10% have molested children. Be it their own, or friends. What do they expect when they get into a seedy sexual world of bondage, torture and BDSM parties with their children present. Many clothing stores sell bondage clothing for children. Sickening.

Talitha 09-05-2007 07:02 PM

True Christian™ Women NEVER get raped. Jesus protects me and my virtue.
I carry my Desert Eagle at all times for just such an event.

Bobby-Joe 09-05-2007 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revrggreen (Post 92921)
This is actually a big problem with gothic females. We are seeing more and more of these filthy children of satan coming onto our forums every year telling us of their abusive life, telling us they are all rape victims. Well what do they expect if they dress like a common whore? If you dress like trash, men will treat you like trash. It's really no ones fault but their own. You play, you pay.

It's that kind of deliberate provocation of men that caused Freehold County to reclassify rape as a "Unplanned Sexual Event" Considering the amount of shameless display going on it is time for women take responsibility for their act. They shove their half dressed mommy bags in a man's face and then claim to be the victim when the man is forced to give into her desires, I say No! It is the man who is the real victim of assault here.

Pastor Rune Enoe 09-05-2007 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 92925)
True Christian™ Women NEVER get raped.

And of course the opposite is also true: If a woman gets raped she wasn't a True Christian™ to begin with.

WilliamJenningsBryan 09-05-2007 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 92925)
True Christian™ Women NEVER get raped. Jesus protects me and my virtue.
I carry my Desert Eagle at all times for just such an event.

In addition to carrying weapons, True Christian™ women also wear the WWJD Thong as additional protection against being raped:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showp...39&postcount=8

Father Thomas Martin 09-05-2007 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prune Danish (Post 92855)
Precisely, She would be unable to ever find herself a True Christian™ husband. That's why the Biblical law provides her with one.

Notice how it says, "he may not put her away all his days" - that's in fact the only prohibition on divorce you'll find anywhere in The Old Testament.

But check out the New Testament, from a certain guy named Jesus who you tend to ignore.

Check Matthew 19:1-11.

Brother Temperance 09-06-2007 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin (Post 92992)
But check out the New Testament, from a certain guy named Jesus who you tend to ignore.

Check Matthew 19:1-11.

Well, that scripture from the New Testament certainly contradicts Prune's claim that divorce is not forbidden anywhere in the OLD Testament, doesn't it? I've got a question for you: where in either Testament does it forbid the clergy to marry? Check out 1 Timothy 3, you disgusting pervert.

SalvationSeeker 09-06-2007 05:59 PM

And check Matthew 23:9 while you're at it, papist.. :glare:
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Matthew 23:9

Father Thomas Martin 09-06-2007 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 93280)
And check Matthew 23:9 while you're at it, papist.. :glare:
And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.
Matthew 23:9

SalvationSeeker, what do you call your "male parent," as in, the guy who had sex with your mom to conceive you?

Pastor Rune Enoe 09-06-2007 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 93279)
I've got a question for you: where in either Testament does it forbid the clergy to marry? Check out 1 Timothy 3, you disgusting pervert.

I'll answer that question, if I may:

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
1 Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
1 Timothy 4:3 Forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.

The only one who forbids clergy to marry is the Antichrist in Rome and his "seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils". Jesus has expressly allowed them to have one (1) wife - as long as she's a virgin.

SalvationSeeker 09-06-2007 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin (Post 93306)
SalvationSeeker, what do you call your "male parent," as in, the guy who had sex with your mom to conceive you?

Are you saying that you are the parent of everyone in your entrie congregation? :haha:
No? Didn't think so. So your stupid retort really only goes to show your stupidity.. :lol:
WHY do they call you father when you aren't even their father??

FYI, I call him by name, or "dad". (Just to be on the safe side)
Cause unlike you papists I have no problem following a simple commandment!
Now.. Tell me where Jesus tells us to pray to "saints" and Mary instead of Him? :glare:

Pastor Rune Enoe 09-06-2007 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin (Post 93306)

Isn't that rather irrelevant? The point is that Jesus told us not to call any man our father:

Matthew 23:9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

The question is not how SalvationSeeker addresses his male parent - the question is why you, "Father" Thomas Martin, choose to ignore Jesus' direct command.

Father Thomas Martin 09-06-2007 10:09 PM

That's why I can't stand you heretic dogs! You don't know the least thing about what Jesus said, and you're trying to take everything literally which he did metaphorically!

You twist scripture to suit your own purpose-just like Satan! (Check Matthew 4:6 to see how Satan does that)

Pastor Ezekiel 09-07-2007 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin (Post 93326)
That's why I can't stand you heretic dogs! You don't know the least thing about what Jesus said, and you're trying to take everything literally which he did metaphorically!

You twist scripture to suit your own purpose-just like Satan! (Check Matthew 4:6 to see how Satan does that)

That's what I can't stand about you altar boy diddling bead counters. You want to put a spin on anything in the Holy Bible that you can't understand or else flat out don't like.

The Word of God is to be taken literally, word-for-word. You don't understand that simple truth because you are unsaved trash.
Every one of you mary worshipers are deluded.

God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned.--2 Th.2:11-12