The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   My daughter, and chastity belts. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=28910)

Robert Hutchins 09-05-2009 07:53 PM

My daughter, and chastity belts.

Hello everyone! I was just curious on the legality of using a chastity belt. My daughter is only 7 years old, but we all know how disgusting urges can appear through the lies of satan and homosexuals.

I want to protect her from her own hands, as well as the disgusting urges of those Negro bucks wandering around in my city.

YIC,

Robert

Rev. Jim Osborne 09-06-2009 01:20 AM

Re: My daughter, and chastity belts.

Well, I'm not sure of any legal issues that would arise from having her use one, but just to be on the safe side, if no one knows, what's the harm? Now I know 7 is a bit young to start her on it, but on the positive side it lets her get used to the belt.

Personally, I don't recommend using chastity belts. All a young girl needs is a good, solid Christian education and a stern father. A psychological chastity belt is better. Let her know everytime she is tempted to even let a boy touch her in her naughty parts that she is damning herself straight to Hell.

There's also the sanitary issues with chastity belts. Either you have to unlock her belt for her everytime she has to go to the bathroom, or you have to get chastity belts with specially designed evacuation orifices. Medievel chastity belts had small holes for the uretha and anus that were lined with razor sharp serrated teeth, lest any man dare try to circumvent the chastity belt. Of course, not all of the urine and feces makes it out, so now she's got infections to deal with and it's just a real mess.

Robert Hutchins 09-06-2009 01:36 AM

Thank you for your insight Reverend! I guess I'll just have to keep an eye on those horny miscreants in my town.

Razor sharp teeth, you say? I wonder how many men ignored those and tried anyways....

Rev. Jim Osborne 09-06-2009 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert Hutchins (Post 395914)

Razor sharp teeth, you say? I wonder how many men ignored those and tried anyways....

I don't know, but after trying, I can tell you they ain't men any more! :lol:

Oakland "Reb" Griner 09-06-2009 05:15 AM

Sounds like a job for infibulation.

Robert Hutchins 09-06-2009 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oakland "Reb" Griner (Post 396038)
Sounds like a job for infibulation.

Wonderful idea!! As long as she can squeeze out soldiers of Christ later instead of bastard children now I will be content.

Oakland "Reb" Griner 09-06-2009 05:34 AM

And an ostomy wouldn't hurt (us, not her) either.

Take away the playground and the little ones won't be tempted by the carnal pleasures.

dumbfaerie 09-11-2009 09:23 PM

You people are all crazy not to mention racist *rolls eyes*

Dr. Warren Wierdsbe 09-11-2009 10:35 PM

You might find my belt of truth quite helpful, brother, although I do not know if they come in the smaller sizes.

Robert Hutchins 09-12-2009 12:07 AM

It doesn't shrink in the drying machine, does it?

Jimmy C Lombardo 09-12-2009 12:13 AM

I had to settle with a WWJD thong for my 6 year old princess. Those heavy bronze ones are too expensive in these hard times.

Have you tried E-bay yet?

Miss April 09-12-2009 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nachtmahr (Post 398478)
You people are all crazy not to mention racist *rolls eyes*

We are not Crazy or racist so you are Wrong to say that Sinner Its very rude you came here on Gods Favorite forum and call us names now why dont you go over to the introduction forum and
introduce yourself the right way which you should have done in the first Place next time Read the Rules:thumbsup:

JennyD 09-12-2009 12:25 AM

Chastity belts are a Godsend! Why, how else would you prevent those persuasive boys from corrupting young girls?

Virgin93 09-22-2009 06:20 AM

Hi,

I am a 16 year old girl from Germany and I AM wearing a chastity belt. My mom makes me wear it because I had lapses in self control.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 09-22-2009 03:27 PM

My husband, Mr. Whitford, just gave me a love punch to the back of my head and asked why I hadn't posted in this thread earlier, pointing people to the store he acquired - SAVED!... For Marriage, located at the Landover Christian Mall. It's Freehold's premium chastity belt retailer, and it's where I got mine when I was still single. :thumbsup:

H. Montague Worthington 09-22-2009 03:33 PM

Worthington Industries is working on a chastity belt that will not require any welding.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 09-22-2009 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 402770)
Worthington Industries is working on a chastity belt that will not require any welding.

Excellent news, Mr. Worthington! My husband, Mr. Whitford, said he's going to call you today about carrying that line in the store (and all upcoming chain locations) once it's available. He just wants to know if it's going to manufactured in your Chinese or Thai factories. He has to avoid Thailand right now, and would like to be able to tour the facility.

JennyD 09-22-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virgin93 (Post 402704)
Hi,

I am a 16 year old girl from Germany and I AM wearing a chastity belt. My mom makes me wear it because I had lapses in self control.

What a Godly mother you must have!

Is it a nice modern Kevlar model, or one of those nasty rusting cast iron deals?

That was all that the ladies at the orphanage where I was raised could afford. Trust me, if you've got Kevlar, you should be thanking your mother daily!

We girls got tetanus shots ANNUALLY, Virgin. Not every 10 years!

Nobar King 09-22-2009 09:21 PM

Yes, but where's her father?

Virgin93 09-23-2009 10:15 AM

Thank you for your answers, JennyD and Nobar King,
My father is usually at work over the day and he leaves all decisions about parenting in my mothers good hands.
My belt is not rusty at all, it is made of stainless steel and is padded with some kind of neoprene to make it at least a bit comfortable.
It is not only designed to keep me a virgin, but as well to keep my fingers away from "down there" at night.