The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Why Jesus Came? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=53189)

Pastor Ezekiel 10-31-2010 04:46 PM

Why Jesus Came?

star_man 11-07-2010 01:50 AM

Re: Why Jesus Came?

Hi, being a black man (and occaisional gay) I would like to say he came to sort America out... what do you think?

Levi Jones 11-07-2010 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star_man (Post 632050)
Hi, being a black man (and occaisional gay) I would like to say he came to sort America out... what do you think?

I say you are likely a God mocker.

Read this primer for noobs.

Your rights are listed here.

Make an Introduction for yourself.

Scripture or it didn't happen

False Bibles

Jesus is impolite.

Why do we Have an "Unsaved Not Welcome" Policy?

We have a strict zero tolerance policy against racism.

star_man 11-07-2010 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 632051)
We have a strict zero tolerance policy against racism.

ok... then how do you explain pastor ezekiels having a kkk hood under his name? he my friend is a racist. Jesus was black my friend.

Levi Jones 11-07-2010 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star_man (Post 632056)
ok... then how do you explain pastor ezekiels having a kkk hood under his name? he my friend is a racist. Jesus was black my friend.

Boy, are your fat lips and wide nose getting in the way of your ability to use the search feature and read?

Proof Jesus was white.

star_man 11-07-2010 02:12 PM

"Boy, are your fat lips and wide nose getting in the way of your ability to use the search feature and read? "

Why are you insulting me? Is this what God likes? - is God not forgiving and accepts all? Or is he filled with hate and instults?...I think you should read the bible not search functions.

I agree though, I shall reply to the 'Jesus is white thread' my mistake...that thread has alot of confused people whom I need to help.

LordHaveMercy 11-07-2010 02:52 PM

I think YOU should read your Bible, and not just the parts you think are OK. I mean read ALL of it. This will answer your questions.

Billy Bob Jenkins 11-07-2010 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star_man (Post 632292)
"Boy, are your fat lips and wide nose getting in the way of your ability to use the search feature and read? "

Why are you insulting me? Is this what God likes? - is God not forgiving and accepts all? Or is he filled with hate and instults?...I think you should read the bible not search functions.

I agree though, I shall reply to the 'Jesus is white thread' my mistake...that thread has alot of confused people whom I need to help.

How is it an insult to desecribe you with typical negro features? Do you have something against negros? Are you a racist? Racism is not tolerated here, boy.

Not that anyone has insulted you, but where in the Bible does it say not to insult people? Pastor Levi has just posted you a link to an article with scripture that proves Jesus was impolite. Why don't you click on it before making a fool out of yourself. You do your race a disservice. You don't want people going around thinking that all negros are musclebound and stupid, with huge dangling members, do you?

Rev. M. Rodimer 11-11-2010 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star_man (Post 632056)
ok... then how do you explain pastor ezekiels having a kkk hood under his name?

Pastor Ezekiel has no such thing. His handsome, smiling face is shown for all to see.

Master Gordon 11-12-2010 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by star_man (Post 632292)

I think it is very rude of you to come into our sanctuary and accuse God fearing people like us of be racist. We accept all who come to the Lord and believe all that is written in the KJV of the Bible. It is the true word of God and has not been tainted by all the wishy washy stuff added by other mis-guided faiths. Now please apologize and go in peace and love in the Lord. :jesus: