The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Christian history forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   What makes Negroes so Uppity? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=12372)

H. Montague Worthington 06-04-2008 05:05 PM

What makes Negroes so Uppity?

I went to the Olive Garden with my wife Delores last night, and we had a Negro waiter. He did an OK job, but as we were leaving, he said, "Thank You." No "Sir," or "Boss," or "Massa," just "Thank You."

Well, Delores was beside herself with the insolence of that uppity Negro. On the way home and for the rest of the evening, all she could talk about, in graphic detail was the threat that uppity Negroes might possibly rape her. She talked for hours about how the handsome young Negro might hold her down and rape her, the names he would call her while doing it, and the disgusting detailed descriptions of his musky anatomy.

I have a good mind to call the Olive Garden district manager and ask them why they're hiring uppity Nigra rapists to serve their food. Disgusting.

Nobar King 06-04-2008 05:12 PM

Re: What makes Negroes so Uppity?

It's a shame that customer service has fallen to such lows. There used to be a time when corporations CARED about how their lowest paid employees interacted with their customers. No more, apparently.

But, when you think about it, doesn't the Garden seem like an appropriate place of employment for nigras and beaners?

Talitha 06-04-2008 05:16 PM

That Negra Waiter was obviously Racist.

Pastor Isaac Peters 06-04-2008 05:34 PM

Delores was right to be so upset. Those people have developed a huge sense of entitlement, thanks to all of the affirmative action that they've been getting.

Old Iron Crotch 06-04-2008 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 197418)
I went to the Olive Garden with my wife Delores last night, and we had a Negro waiter. He did an OK job, but as we were leaving, he said, "Thank You." No "Sir," or "Boss," or "Massa," just "Thank You."

Well, Delores was beside herself with the insolence of that uppity Negro. On the way home and for the rest of the evening, all she could talk about, in graphic detail was the threat that uppity Negroes might possibly rape her. She talked for hours about how the handsome young Negro might hold her down and rape her, the names he would call her while doing it, and the disgusting detailed descriptions of his musky anatomy.

I have a good mind to call the Olive Garden district manager and ask them why they're hiring uppity Nigra rapists to serve their food. Disgusting.

"Thank you" is a sufficiently polite way for a waiter to speak to an exiting diner. While a "sir" at the end is an added nicety, it is not necessary. For you to expect to be addressed as "Massa" or "Boss" is beyond ridiculous.

It sounds like your wife wasn't so much in terror of being raped as she was fantasizing about sex with a good-looking man. If you had played along, you two could have probably been knocking boots all night.

Bobby-Joe 06-04-2008 07:08 PM

Were did this disgusting hate crime happen Brother Monty? You should have Doris report this to the police, effective rape is against the law in Freehold county.

Roberta 06-04-2008 07:32 PM

I was in croissant city last weekend and dined at a place called Pitty Pat's. The boy (he was probably around 50) who waited upon us knew we were his betters--my date was "gubnor" and I was "mizz". You can say what you want about our ignorant redneck brethren but the school teachers do instill a proper place of station among their darkie pupils.

I "guaran-damn-tee" ya'll Obsama has no chance of carrying the Katrina ravished state of Loserana! In spite of what the coonasses think about GWB, even they are not dumb enough to spit in God's face again!

Justina Thyme 06-04-2008 07:33 PM

Did he at least grin and shuffle a bit? Because that would somewhat mitigate his inexcusable rudeness. Or if the restaurant was exceptionally busy, the buck may have become confused and unable to remember simple salutations. I'm not trying to justify but merely to explain, as we all know that nigras' brains are more simply constructed than ours and much less capable of retaining non-instinctual information unless it is drilled into them by endless rote.

Old Iron Crotch 06-04-2008 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberta (Post 197478)
I was in croissant city last weekend and dined at a place called Pitty Pat's. The boy (he was probably around 50) who waited upon us knew we were his betters--my date was "gubnor" and I was "mizz". You can say what you want about our ignorant redneck brethren but the school teachers do instill a proper place of station among their darkie pupils.

Funny, I live in Louisiana, and I have never seen black people address anyone but the governor as "Governor."

I "guaran-damn-tee" ya'll Obsama has no chance of carrying the Katrina ravished state of Loserana! In spite of what the coonasses think about GWB, even they are not dumb enough to spit in God's face again!

Really? In case you weren't aware, Obama won the Louisiana Democratic primary.

Roberta 06-04-2008 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 197481)
Really? In case you weren't aware, Obama won the Louisiana Democratic primary.

ANOTHER VICTORY FOR RUSH!:thumbsup:

Old Iron Crotch 06-04-2008 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberta (Post 197483)
ANOTHER VICTORY FOR RUSH!:thumbsup:

What does Retch Limp-bough have to do with it?

Roberta 06-04-2008 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 197497)
What does Retch Limp-bough have to do with it?

The Limbaugh Effect

And don’t think El Rushbo doesn’t know it either. His ruse of pleading with his mostly Republican listeners to vote in the Democratic primaries for Hillary is truly meant to disgust fence-sitters into going with Obama.

For every one of Limbaugh’s adherents that actually goes along with his purported wishes by voting for Hillary, many more undecided Democrats, who are all-too aware of his push for her thanks to the unsuspecting media, end up letting the radio talk show host stampede them for Obama.

Once again, Limbaugh is playing Bugs Bunny to the Left’s hapless Elmer Fudd.

Wabbit season indeed.:D

Old Iron Crotch 06-04-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberta (Post 197505)
The Limbaugh Effect

And don’t think El Rushbo doesn’t know it either. His ruse of pleading with his mostly Republican listeners to vote in the Democratic primaries for Hillary is truly meant to disgust fence-sitters into going with Obama.

For every one of Limbaugh’s adherents that actually goes along with his purported wishes by voting for Hillary, many more undecided Democrats, who are all-too aware of his push for her thanks to the unsuspecting media, end up letting the radio talk show host stampede them for Obama.

Once again, Limbaugh is playing Bugs Bunny to the Left’s hapless Elmer Fudd.

Wabbit season indeed.:D

I think most people know that the man (Retch, that is) is a joke.

Rev. M. Rodimer 06-04-2008 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 197510)
I think most people know that the man (Retch, that is) is a joke.

And it seems Obsama's landslide loss to McCain in November will be the punchline.

Old Iron Crotch 06-04-2008 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 197517)
And it seems Obsama's landslide loss to McCain in November will be the punchline.

I think most people are so disgusted with Shrubya that they won't risk another four years with someone just like him.

Bobby-Joe 06-04-2008 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 197520)
I think most people are so disgusted with Shrubya that they won't risk another four years with someone just like him.

Meaning what? Most people are wicked sinners. Jesus is not going to let America make the mistake of electing a LIEberal as president. On savior, one vote is what this country is built upon.

Ahimaaz Smith 06-14-2008 03:29 AM

It's not like the good old days, that's for sure. I think the jungle music they listen to is what's making them forget their proper place. Stuff like this (not for the ladies of Landover or others who are faint of heart):

A black man sampling gay music to incite violence-what is this world coming to? 2Pac, you mocked God, and now He is finished with you. Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. Galatians 6:7-8

Of course, all of the black "pastors" preaching the insurrection instead of the Resurrection doesn't help, from the "reverend" Martin Luther King to Jeremiah Hussain Wright:

They say "God damn America," and then they wonder why God has made them to be servants instead of masters. Amazing, even for a race that has inferior mental capacity.

abilen 06-17-2008 04:33 AM

why is it that somebody else's color is a big deal to you?maybe,just maybe if that guy is a white guy then it will not be a big deal to you.what happened to Jesus loves the little children.....red and yellow black and white they are PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT if God can love a colored person like that negro then who are you to be so discriminating

Talitha 06-17-2008 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by abilen (Post 201476)
why is it that somebody else's color is a big deal to you?maybe,just maybe if that guy is a white guy then it will not be a big deal to you.what happened to Jesus loves the little children.....red and yellow black and white they are PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT if God can love a colored person like that negro then who are you to be so discriminating

Can you tell me where that passage is written in the King James Bible?

Jesus loves White, blond haired American kids because they are in his own image..
If he loved other kids he wouldn't have made them a funny color.

Enigmatic Harpo Marx 06-17-2008 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 201493)
If he loved other kids he wouldn't have made them a funny color.

Or given them that smell....