The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Thrifty Christian (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Selfishness makes America GREAT, except for the GREEDY poor! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=47186)

librarian 01-26-2012 02:29 AM

Re: Selfishness makes America GREAT, except for the GREEDY poor!

Are you sure that every single one of the people (more than 200) that work for you have sinned against you by not earning their honest day's pay? Could it be that perhaps you caught 100 people who have abused their privileges and the other 100 is innocent of your allegation? If that would be true, you are damning the whole for the misdemeanor don by the few. Thus labeling them all as lazy would be incorrect.
Let us just say that all of your workers and lazy and you are correct in labeling them as such, this does not make it true for all poor people.

Have you considered Christians that are under pressure by dictatorship government and they had disallowed Christian worship in that nation. And part of the dictator's punishment for them is strip them all of their belongings, including food, change of clothes and shelter. They are now considered poor, hungry and homeless. Had you seen them on the street begging for food because they can't work because they haven't eaten for days, would you stop and give them something to eat even if you don't know that they are Christians themselves?

Another hypothetical situation: He had known no other life than begging since he was a child. But suddenly, he comes to know about Jesus Christ and he wanted to change. He cannot find work because he have no decent clothes and no place would be willing to hire a beggar. He stays poor and dirty. Would you welcome him as a brother if he comes into your midst claiming he is a Christian despite being poor and dirty and homeless?

One more hypothetical situation and the last: If a soldier fighting for a righteous cause got hurt in battle. He cannot find or do work because of his disability. Neither he have a brothers nor sisters nor parents he can turn to for help. He has to feed 3 children and he is at his ends wit how to make end things meet. Thus he is considered poor. How would you help him?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 841736)
If you want to debate people, THIS is the place to go.

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...741#post841741 Introduction Done

James Hutchins 01-26-2012 12:14 PM

We have surveillance cameras on all the fields as well as RFID neck collars. The system tracks movement and records a ID number anytime a person is not moving at least 2mph. So yes, we know when these people slack off. My family has to sped all their free time herding these layabouts. All of them are in debt to JHP, LLC and will likely never fully repay the debt. I have to eventually absorb the loss. You now it feels like every one of them dies here? I take a straight financial loss and then have to transport the body to potters field. All because these heathens refuse to give themselves to Jesus.

Billy Bob Jenkins 01-26-2012 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 841865)
I take a straight financial loss and then have to transport the body to potters field. All because these heathens refuse to give themselves to Jesus.

Atheists and idolaters only think of themselves and their false gods when they have anal sex and piss off Jesus. They fail to realize how their premature death and eternal damnation affect the people they leave behind. If they cared about their children, they would homeschool them in Christian dogma. If they cared about YOU, brother, and YOUR needs, they would pray for strength so that they could repay their debts to you. Instead they are reserving all their strength for acts of sodomy as soon as you remove their collars. The harder you work them, the less sodomy they will be able to have. I know it is hard to watch so many people work. I will keep you in my prayers, brother.

James Hutchins 01-26-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 841911)
Atheists and idolaters only think of themselves and their false gods when they have anal sex and piss off Jesus. They fail to realize how their premature death and eternal damnation affect the people they leave behind. If they cared about their children, they would homeschool them in Christian dogma. If they cared about YOU, brother, and YOUR needs, they would pray for strength so that they could repay their debts to you. Instead they are reserving all their strength for acts of sodomy as soon as you remove their collars. The harder you work them, the less sodomy they will be able to have. I know it is hard to watch so many people work. I will keep you in my prayers, brother.

Kind and loving words, thank you Brother. I take solace in knowing God helps me as much as I deserve, often by enabling me to transfer the debts to the deceased family members.
I'll never understand why all these heathens do is drink the cheap rot gut from the Plantation store and complain. As most here know, a new employee is issued a pair of pants, a shirt, a pair of boot, a pair of gloves and a paperback copy of the KJV Bible. I sell these items to these 'people' at cost plus. I offer a place with a roof over their heads to sleep and spend their free time in. There are cots do rent as well as gently used blankets. Yet still, they spend more than they earn. The field bosses never tell me the workers discuss the Bible or how grateful they are. All these workers do is hiss in low tones. I will say, a few times I have driven by the chicken coops, I have heard exclamations of "Praise Jesus" and "Halp me Lordie, Halp me!!!" or "Dios Mio Jesus!!" so I guess a little bit of God is getting into them.

PaganKiller 01-28-2012 08:35 PM

Christ said it is easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven.
The Bible contains more than 300 verses on the poor, social justice, and God's deep concern for both.

Prov. 29:7. The righteous is concerned for the rights of the poor; the wicked does not understand such concern.

Luke 6:20-21. Blessed are you who are poor, for yours in the kingdom of God. Blessed are you who hunger now, for you shall be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you shall laugh.

James 2:5. Did not God choose the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?

Luke 12:33. "Sell your possessions and give to charity; make yourselves purses which do not wear out, an unfailing treasure in heaven, where no thief comes near, nor moth destroys."

Prov. 19:17. He who is gracious to a poor man lends to the LORD, and He will repay him for his good deed.

Luke 12:44. "Sell your possessions and give alms; make yourselves purses which do not wear out, an unfailing treasure in heaven, where no thief comes near, nor moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

And you call yourselves "true Christians" PAH!!

Rev. M. Rodimer 01-28-2012 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaganKiller (Post 842673)

Do tell: Why are the poor in that condition?

Explain.

James Hutchins 01-28-2012 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaganKiller (Post 842673)
Christ said it is easier for a camel to go through an eye of a needle than a rich man to get into heaven.
The Bible contains more than 300 verses on the poor, social justice, and God's deep concern for both.

Prov. 29:7. The righteous is concerned for the rights of the poor; the wicked does not understand such concern.

Luke 6:20-21. Blessed are you who are poor, for yours in the kingdom of God. Blessed are you who hunger now, for you shall be satisfied. Blessed are you who weep now, for you shall laugh.

James 2:5. Did not God choose the poor of this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom which He promised to those who love Him?

Luke 12:33. "Sell your possessions and give to charity; make yourselves purses which do not wear out, an unfailing treasure in heaven, where no thief comes near, nor moth destroys."

Prov. 19:17. He who is gracious to a poor man lends to the LORD, and He will repay him for his good deed.

Luke 12:44. "Sell your possessions and give alms; make yourselves purses which do not wear out, an unfailing treasure in heaven, where no thief comes near, nor moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

Of course all True Christians™ care about the poor and disenfranchised. I have extended my home and a few dollars to well over two hundred of the ungrateful thieving layabouts.

If we did not care, this thread would not exist. Your words hurt friend, they cut at my heart.

PeterEgan 03-03-2012 12:59 AM

Interestingly enough, Ayn Rand, author of Atlas Shrugged and among the most famous Americans to ever argue in support of greed, was a self-described atheist.

While I agree with the sentiments expressed by the individual who started this thread, since they are pretty much word-for-word Ayn Rand, I thought I should point out this strange fact.

As a longtime fan of Rand's work, I sometimes feel as though her work begs the question of whether it is possible for a person to be a messenger of the Lord here on earth without that person even knowing it. Anyone with an opinion on that question (I don't know the answer - although her work makes a compelling case for the possibility), your insights are much appreciated.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-03-2012 05:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterEgan (Post 854286)
Interestingly enough, Ayn Rand, author of Atlas Shrugged and among the most famous Americans to ever argue in support of greed, was a self-described atheist.

While I agree with the sentiments expressed by the individual who started this thread, since they are pretty much word-for-word Ayn Rand, I thought I should point out this strange fact.

As a longtime fan of Rand's work, I sometimes feel as though her work begs the question of whether it is possible for a person to be a messenger of the Lord here on earth without that person even knowing it. Anyone with an opinion on that question (I don't know the answer - although her work makes a compelling case for the possibility), your insights are much appreciated.

Rand was a pervert and an atheist. She's being sodomized by every demon in hell right now. :angry:

James Hutchins 03-03-2012 06:49 PM

Ayn Rand was a WOMAN????????????:fear2:

Has anyone ever flipped her over and checked?