The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   National Review: teach your kids that blacks are stupid, violent savages (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=77404)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 05-01-2012 08:31 PM

National Review: teach your kids that blacks are stupid, violent savages

The National Review is "America's most widely read and influential magazine and web site for conservative news, commentary, and opinion." John Derbeyshire, a long-time writer for the National Review, has been fired from National Review for major operational security (opsec) leaks in his latest article The Talk: Nonblack Version. The very title and premise of the article is the first leak. Every republican family knows about "The Talk", it's what we do instead of "The birds and bees talk" that democrats do.

John Derbeyshire's version is a lot more refined than your typical version, but the message is that same: fear blacks. Assume they are criminals. And take for granted that they are stupid.

Quote:

Originally Posted by National Review, America's most widely read and influential magazine and web site for conservative news, commentary, and opinion
(10a) Avoid concentrations of blacks not all known to you personally.
(10b) Stay out of heavily black neighborhoods.
(10c) If planning a trip to a beach or amusement park at some date, find out whether it is likely to be swamped with blacks on that date (neglect of that one got me the closest I have ever gotten to death by gunshot).
(10d) Do not attend events likely to draw a lot of blacks.
(10e) If you are at some public event at which the number of blacks suddenly swells, leave as quickly as possible.
(10f) Do not settle in a district or municipality run by black politicians.
(10g) Before voting for a black politician, scrutinize his/her character much more carefully than you would a white.
(10h) Do not act the Good Samaritan to blacks in apparent distress, e.g., on the highway.
(10i) If accosted by a strange black in the street, smile and say something polite but keep moving.
(11) The mean intelligence of blacks is much lower than for whites. The least intelligent ten percent of whites have IQs below 81; forty percent of blacks have IQs that low. Only one black in six is more intelligent than the average white; five whites out of six are more intelligent than the average black. These differences show in every test of general cognitive ability that anyone, of any race or nationality, has yet been able to devise. They are reflected in countless everyday situations. “Life is an IQ test.”

Yes, we have "the talk", but no, we don't want them to know about it. Especially because if the blacks learn how we avoid them, they will learn to sneak through our defences.

The second opsec leak is where he gives away the Republican Party's standard operating procedure, to use blacks as props to keep people from seeing our racial consciousness:

Quote:

Originally Posted by National Review, America's most widely read and influential magazine and web site for conservative news, commentary, and opinion
intelligent and well-socialized blacks. (I’ll use IWSB as an ad hoc abbreviation.) [we call them "honorary white men"] You should consciously seek opportunities to make friends with IWSBs...you will gain an amulet against potentially career-destroying accusations of prejudice.

(14) Be aware, however, that there is an issue of supply and demand here. Demand comes from organizations and businesses keen to display racial propriety by employing IWSBs, especially in positions at the interface with the general public—corporate sales reps, TV news presenters, press officers for government agencies, etc.—with corresponding depletion in less visible positions. There is also strong private demand from middle- and upper-class whites for personal bonds with IWSBs, for reasons given in the previous paragraph and also (next paragraph) as status markers.

(15) Unfortunately the demand is greater than the supply, so IWSBs are something of a luxury good, like antique furniture or corporate jets: boasted of by upper-class whites and wealthy organizations, coveted by the less prosperous.

Now the voters know why Heraman Cain runs in every GOP primary season. Now the voters understand why GOP conventions look like minstral shows, with an endless parade of blacks entertaining the rich white audience. This is why the article had to be scrubbed from the National Review website.

For the record, I do not agree with the KKK-stormfron school of white nationalism that decrys censorship of racially-concious writing. I think it's best that racism be kept underground, uncover, and kept quietly simmering. If racial issues where brought out into the light and debated, we would lose. Not because of a lack of facts, but simply because blacks are so charistmatic (that's how they seduce your wives and daughters so easily), and also because, as the Bible teaches us, when God's ideas meet satan's ideas, God always loses the debate: 1st Kings 11:1-2, Judges 3:5-7. That's why we are not to debate those who are different, but rather avoid them: Romans 16:17:,1st Corinthians 5:11, 2 Corinthians 6:14–17, 2 Thessalonians 3:6.

More on what the Bible says about race.

Bobby-Joe 05-01-2012 09:40 PM

Re: National Review: teach your kids that blacks are stupid, violent savages

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 879561)
Not because of a lack of facts, but simply because blacks are so charistmatic (that's how they seduce your wives and daughters so easily), and also because, as the Bible teaches us, when God's ideas meet satan's ideas, God always loses the debate: 1st Kings 11:1-2, Judges 3:5-7. That's why we are not to debate those who are different, but rather avoid them: Romans 16:17:,1st Corinthians 5:11, 2 Corinthians 6:14–17, 2 Thessalonians 3:6.

More on what the Bible says about race.

GLORY!

This point can not be emphasized enough; every time Christians have debated secularists on human origins, economics, environment, foreign policy, medicine, astrophysics, math, biology, history, morality, gender roles, monetary policy, physics, farming practices, energy policy, human sexuality and railroad time tables the secularists win. ALWAYS.

This is because Satan makes sure the facts ALWAYS fit the secularist agenda. Since God is far to honest to stop to cheating make stopping Satan from cheating we always lose.

NEVER debate a secularist, they always cheat.

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-01-2012 09:47 PM

As someone who used to live in California, I know that there is a west coast version of The Talk. It's basically the same as above, but wherever the word black is used, you say "blacks and/or Mexicans" instead.

Bobby-Joe 05-02-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway (Post 879660)
As someone who used to live in California, I know that there is a west coast version of The Talk. It's basically the same as above, but wherever the word black is used, you say "blacks and/or Mexicans" instead.

Well California you don't really need the talk; just drive your kids threw East Oakland or Long Beach. They will get the message as to why minorities need to be contained in their neighborhoods and why those neighborhoods should be denied city services.

Mary Etheldreda 05-02-2012 06:52 PM

Well I think it's a shame that such common sense information should have to be spelled out. There was a time when all people knew this anyway and we didn't have to rely on such honorable journalists to remind us of these obvious facts.

Hawkzors 05-03-2012 02:04 AM

I dont understand how god is going to let you into heaven after reading all of this. African americans are humans to, i doubt jesus and or god would say anything that your are saying right now. Jesus took in all followers and all people of different races. You sir are part of a cult called the kkk which is nonsense because your saying this in the name of the lord. Jesus wants you to treat everyone as one. Do not segregate by the color of anyones skin. God made all of us correct? then please stfu with your bigotry you racist worthless heathen and I hope that you will be banished to hell for your actions and the things that all you fiends say on this site.

Professor Bessemer 05-03-2012 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkzors (Post 880389)
I dont understand how god is going to let you into heaven after reading all of this. African americans are humans to, i doubt jesus and or god would say anything that your are saying right now. Jesus took in all followers and all people of different races. You sir are part of a cult called the kkk which is nonsense because your saying this in the name of the lord. Jesus wants you to treat everyone as one. Do not segregate by the color of anyones skin. God made all of us correct? then please stfu with your bigotry you racist worthless heathen and I hope that you will be banished to hell for your actions and the things that all you fiends say on this site.

Friend, we do not tolerate racism here at Landover. Stating facts about colored people cannot be considered racism. But you are correct that our Lord did create all of the peoples of the world. And He made some darker than others, based on how much they pleased or displeased Him. If you have issues with the fact that different races look different, you have issues with God.

Hawkzors 05-03-2012 02:33 AM

To even have professor in your account name is a disgrace. What you are saying about the blacks is not factual, just opinions and stereotypes. The 1st sign of a racist is denying that your a racist. Blacks are not wrongful and i would like to see where in the bible it says that blacks do wrong. Plus another thing is, jesus was brown which is close to black. You think jesus is going to accept you into heaven when you play the race game? look up Jerusalem and look at what those people look like. The are not white like you silly heads, they are brown. You racist pigs just dont want to hear the real truth. I am glad all of your kind is going to rot in hell for your bigotry and comments and this whole website is a disgrace to your religion and god. I am christian and now im starting to think that all are you are extremists and that i should rethink the whole religion hogwash and just live my life right and treat others with respect. RESPECT which you backsides dont understand. look that word up in the pifflein blasphamist bible of yours

Catherine Moore 05-03-2012 02:53 AM

Hmmmm.

You know Jesus was white right?

So how do you explain that people in Jerusalem aren't? I hear you cry.

Well, Jesus of Nazareth wasn't born in Jerusalem or of that stock. Jesus of Nazareth was born in...actually, I won't spoil it for you. Read the Bible to find out where He was from.

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-03-2012 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkzors (Post 880403)
To even have professor in your account name is a disgrace. What you are saying about the blacks is not factual, just opinions and stereotypes. The 1st sign of a racist is denying that your a racist. Blacks are not wrongful and i would like to see where in the bible it says that blacks do wrong. Plus another thing is, jesus was brown which is close to black. You think jesus is going to accept you into heaven when you play the race game? look up Jerusalem and look at what those people look like. The are not white like you silly heads, they are brown. You racist pigs just dont want to hear the real truth. I am glad all of your kind is going to rot in hell for your bigotry and comments and this whole website is a disgrace to your religion and god. I am christian and now im starting to think that all are you are extremists and that i should rethink the whole religion hogwash and just live my life right and treat others with respect. RESPECT which you backsides dont understand. look that word up in the pifflein blasphamist bible of yours

These little incoherent diatribes of yours are getting tedious. I don't really expect a response, but what is your religious background? You've metioned Catholocism several times, but mostly you just rant and whine and brag about your income.

Could you take a break from vomiting hate at us and tell us a bit about yourself?

Nobar King 05-03-2012 03:04 AM

I don't need to read some radical rag like the National Review to know that blacks are stupid, violent savages. All I have to do is look out my window:

Pastor Ezekiel 05-03-2012 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 880426)
I don't need to read some radical rag like the National Review to know that blacks are stupid, violent savages. All I have to do is look out my window:

Are those coons still giving you trouble brother Nobar? Did you go out and get a Concealed Carry Permit yet?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 05-03-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkzors (Post 880389)
You sir are part of a cult called the kkk

The National Review is not "called the kkk", it's called the National Review.

The Republican Party is not "called the kkk", it's called The Republican Party.

If you want us to believe that you know more about GOd's commandments the then the Bible does, then please tell us how the Bible isn't actually saying what The Bible is saying about race, and blacks in particular, here.

Hawkzors 05-03-2012 04:42 PM

I make over 300k a year, Yes i used to be catholic but now i am not. Religion is a bunch of hogwash that only hurts our future on this planet. It is because of religion why we have wars and why we are not progressing in society. There is nothing wrong with black people, yes you have some that are a little crazy, but you also have crazy white trash likes those who are baptist. Why are you telling her to have a conceal license? if she shoots a black man she would committed a crime, and where in the bible does it say you can carry a gun, which science created to kill which is a sin, a black man which is racist. dont say you are not racist, because you are. Please look up the definition of racist. And i believe that racism is not tolerated on this site so all of you asses disobeyed a rule and should be punished

Brother Enoch 05-03-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

The 1st sign of a racist is denying that your a racist.

So, does that mean you're a racist? :innocent:

JustGotSaved 05-03-2012 05:24 PM

Quote:

The 1st sign of a racist is denying that your a racist.

jesus was brown which

First. Are you an alchoholic? "NO?" you say? Then by definition you are. At least by your logic anyway.

Next. Jesus was not a brown which. How you can confuse christians with black wiccans is stupifying to me.

Capt. Aaron Portway 05-03-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkzors (Post 880682)
I make over 300k a year, Yes i used to be catholic but now i am not. Religion is a bunch of hogwash that only hurts our future on this planet. It is because of religion why we have wars and why we are not progressing in society. There is nothing wrong with black people, yes you have some that are a little crazy, but you also have crazy white trash likes those who are baptist. Why are you telling her to have a conceal license? if she shoots a black man she would committed a crime, and where in the bible does it say you can carry a gun, which science created to kill which is a sin, a black man which is racist. dont say you are not racist, because you are. Please look up the definition of racist. And i believe that racism is not tolerated on this site so all of you asses disobeyed a rule and should be punished

There you go again! We don't care how much money you make, please stop talking about it! It's a first step that you are admitting that most colored folk are dangerously insane. But then you call us racists and in the same post you use the very offensive racist term "white trash". It's almost like you have a split personality. Or you could even be possessed by demons! I really shouldn't be surprised though. The only thing worse than a Catholic is an ex-Catholic!:fear2:

And please, I know you heathen, demon-possessed, ex-catholic atheists often have gender confusion issues, but Brother King is 100% man. I can't wait until he finds out that you thought he was a woman!:lol:

James Hutchins 05-03-2012 06:51 PM

A shining example here is that young man from Florida, 'Zimmerman'? I know his name sounds like a kike/joo but if you look at him, he could possible really be a White person.
Anyhow, he saw that niglet in his neighborhood and did not hesitate to put a round into him. Snappy Judgment, I say.
All the nigras, you simply can trust them. They all want to run on the savana and throw spears. How can you possibly trust a spearchucker?

Bobby-Joe 05-03-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 880739)
A shining example here is that young man from Florida, 'Zimmerman'? I know his name sounds like a kike/joo but if you look at him, he could possible really be a White person.
Anyhow, he saw that niglet in his neighborhood and did not hesitate to put a round into him.some sugar crazed gang banger was terrorizing his traditional values neighborhood he did not hesitate to stand his ground. Snappy Judgment, I say.
All the nigras, you simply can trust them. They all want to run on the savana and throw spears. How can you possibly trust a spearchucker?entitlement abusing minorities, they want to trash the place they live in, they have no respect for laws or morals.

Godly words Brother Hitchens,

There is nothing immoral or racists about defending our communities from people who refuse to respect the values that made America great. There is nothing to apologize for.

Kenny Ray 05-24-2012 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkzors (Post 880682)
I make over 300k a year, ... It is because of religion why we have wars and why we are not progressing in society. There is nothing wrong with black people, yes you have some that are a little crazy, ... Why are you telling her to have a conceal license? if she shoots a black man she would committed a crime, ..., a black man which is racist. ...And i believe that racism is not tolerated on this site so all of you asses disobeyed a rule and should be punished

Since it is clear that you have some form of mental deficiency (I'm not judging) - I am going to put as many little pictures as I can - to help you understand what I'm saying. I hope this helps.

So are you a liar :angry: - or a drug dealer? :crack:

I compressed your quote (above) a bit - to help you understand how it is that I know you cannot possibly make even 50k per year in any righteous business.

And if you have a problem with the intellectual discussion herein, concerning the earned wages of the negroid :bongo-drums:- you probably have enough Ham in you to scare a Joo away. :joo:

Remember this friend, the wages of sin are death. Noah was merciful with nigardly Ham. He could have killed him - and there would have been no neegroed race at all.:watermelon: So, please stop whining about what "you think".

If you would read the KJV
:kjv1611-read:

it would not only teach you the truth - it would help you understand that we start sentences with capital letters, and perhaps you would learn a thing or two about grammar.

Praise God!

:chase2: