The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Rainbow City, Alabama to Change Town Name To Something Less Faggy (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=92795)

Levi Jones 09-09-2013 05:01 AM

Rainbow City, Alabama to Change Town Name To Something Less Faggy

Praise Jesus. The queers have taken it as an invitation to come to godly Alabama thinking they're welcome there. :thumbdown:

Let us pray that Gay, Georgia and Gayville soon follow suit.

Liberal media link

Quote:

Located in the northeast corner of the state, Rainbow City Alabama is a town on the move. It is one of the fastest growing cities in the state, and is attracting industry and residents. It is a beautiful town located on the Tennessee River and is a haven for those that are interested in water sports. But unfortunately, the town has gained a new unwanted fame. Ask any one that is driving through town for the first time what they think of the town, and no one mentions what I have noted above.
“Yeah, its pretty funny. I bet its a town full of queers.” states Spike Witwickey of New Jersey.
http://i2.wp.com/nationalreport.net/...size=300%2C200Beautiful downtown, besmirched with an unamerican flag.

That is just the problem. With the popularity of homosexual culture in todays secular world, people no longer think of the natural beauty of the town, they think of the Rainbow flags that have become the symbol of millions of gay homosexuals that want to marry one another.
Strangely, there has been an unexpected influx of homosexuals into the city in the last five years. There is a thriving homosexual area down town that many of the old timers don’t talk about or even realize. Many of these new residents have settled in Rainbow City expecting it to be a gay haven.

Terri Calhoun at City Hall.

“It is a real shame that we have to do this, but everyone that comes through here has to make a joke about it, and the town’s folk are just tired of it. Some of the more conservative companies that we are looking to bring in, are real hesitant to come to a town named ‘Rainbow City’. The Rainbow was a symbol of beauty, hope, promise, growth and prosperity. But now it’s just gay”. Said town Mayor, Terri Calhoun.
“We will have a special election this fall to determine a name. Right now residents can go to our website to suggest a new name. The city council will pick the five that we like best and then people will get a chance to vote on the names in the fall. Just don’t ask how much this is all going to cost!”
When asked how much it would cost the mayor only had this this to say: “No comment”.
This isn’t the only town name change being considered. It has been rumored for years that Gay, Georgia has been debating a name change. Gayville, South Dakota may also consider a name change later this year.

Pastor Ed Lowman 09-09-2013 08:19 AM

Re: Rainbow City, Alabama to Change Town Name To Something Less Faggy

It's actually a great place for a mass lynching. That would solve the problem. They are surrounded by enough true southerners to finish them off in relatively short order.

Alvin Moss 09-09-2013 02:28 PM

These people can't be blamed for wanting to change the name of their town, even if it means surrendering another word to the Hollywood homosexuals.

If they were to boldly go on as before, the place would be full of antique shops, flower shops and cute little lunch places before you know it.

These people are defending Christian virtue and they should be applauded.

Nobar King 09-09-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

It is a beautiful town located on the Tennessee River and is a haven for those that are interested in water sports.
I'm pretty sure I know what that means.:nonono:

ChileanWhore 09-09-2013 03:44 PM

I think you already forgot that rainbow is mentioned in the Bible, looks like this is the only language you understand. Look at this

Genesis 9:8-16

8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,
9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
10 And with every living creature that [is] with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
12 And God said, This [is] the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that [is] with you, for perpetual generations:
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 And I will remember my covenant, which [is] between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that [is] upon the earth.

Thomas Taylor 09-09-2013 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027136)
I think you already forgot that rainbow is mentioned in the Bible, looks like this is the only language you understand. Look at this

Genesis 9:8-16

8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,
9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;
10 And with every living creature that [is] with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.
11 And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
12 And God said, This [is] the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that [is] with you, for perpetual generations:
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 And I will remember my covenant, which [is] between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh.
16 And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that [is] upon the earth.

Listen up, little girl, the gay agenda have stolen the rainbow and perverted it to what they believe. God, our Father in Heaven tells us:

Revelation 10:1

And I saw another mighty Angel come down from heauen, clothed with a cloud, and a rainebow was vpon his head, and his face was as it were the Sunne, and his feet as pillars of fire

Now, from this tell me that a rainbow is queer. It is obviously something given by God.

I will pray that you find Salvation and allow the Lord to enter you.

WWJDnow 09-10-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 1027058)
Let us pray that Gay, Georgia and Gayville soon follow suit.

Amen! And isn't it time we did something about Big Bone Lick State Park?