The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Hello Kitty - Satanic Jap Hate-Cult Exposed! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=19851)

Brother_Percy 02-18-2009 02:10 PM

Hello Kitty - Satanic Jap Hate-Cult Exposed!

5 Attachment(s)
In 1999, 23 year old female jap night club hostess Fan Man-yee was kidnapped by three men. She was imprisoned in their apartment, and tortured for a month. After her torture, her body was dismembered, and the men stuffed her head into a Hello Kitty doll. They discarded most of the other body parts. Only the woman's skull, one tooth and some internal organs have been recovered.

She was the victim of the sinister and depraved Japanese Satanist hate-cult "Hello Kitty"!

Attachment 7968

Hello Kitty is 'allegedly' a Japanese animated tv series, broadcast here in the States on the Family Channel, and also on Toon Disney. Parents, do not be fooled by the lies! Yes, Hello Kitty, or as I like to call it "HELL-o Kitty" is actually a dangerous hate-Cult! If you need evidence, you just need to look at the FACT it has the word "HELL" in it's name! At this very moment your kids are being brainwashing into it's sinister and depraved way of life!

Attachment 7967

If not caught in time, your child will start showing signs of a violent nature, disregard for authority, hate for their parents, and disrespect for school teachers and society soon follow. Your child may lash out at you, start shouting profanity in the street, and try to attack random passers-by while out shopping. This is just the start of the trouble you face, if your child gets involved in the HELLo Kitty cult!

Attachment 7969
Attachment 7971

Your child may also purchase a 'Hello Kitty' doll, which they will worship as a false Idol. They may even place this doll in some sort of 'shrine' in their bedroom, and will offer it blood, sacrificed pets, and human hair. If you see any Hello Kitty materials in their bedroom, you must take them out back, and burn them immediately! Your child may start protesting, cursing you, and acting out of character. Pay no attention to their protests! This is a sign that the cult have a hold over her!

Attachment 7970

Are your children safe from the Hello Kitty Cult???

....MORE TO FOLLOW....

SUV 02-18-2009 04:10 PM

Re: Hello Kitty - Satanic Jap Hate-Cult Exposed!

I would not be surprised to learn that Landover's own Hitonmi is the ringleader of this Cult.

It's been ages since he's shown his yaller face around here :(

Nobar King 11-02-2009 03:39 PM

Hello Kitty turns 35, over the hill:
Quote:

"Who doesn't love Kitty? Everyone from Paris Hilton to me, to Kelly Ripa, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Tyra Banks, Iman. I mean everybody loves Kitty,"
This certainly doesn't give me a feeling of confidence.
Quote:

The New York Times that year noted that the kitty was popular in the rave scene. Hello Kitty fans in their late teens and early 20s took to wearing such Hello Kitty merchandise as barrettes, watches and backpacks equipped with supplies for all-night parties [read: DRUGS].
Hello Kitty is a gateway to dangerous rave activity.
Quote:

In 1997, Hello Kitty was suspected of having a naughty streak -- going feral, maybe? -- when a licensee introduced a Hello Kitty shoulder massager that ended up being a popular item on adult store shelves. The massager was taken off the market after a couple of years, but Hello Kitty's introduction into sexuality was born. By this time, Hello Kitty had blown up in the U.S. with the help of Grammy-winning darling Mariah Carey and other seductive celebrities who were captivated by the critter.
Hello Kitty, Mariah Carey and her slut friends are using Hello Kitty to promote the evils of masturbation to innocent young girls worldwide.

Boycott the Kitty!

Brother Enoch 11-02-2009 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 295191)
I would not be surprised to learn that Landover's own Hitonmi is the ringleader of this Cult.

It's been ages since he's shown his yaller face around here :(

I remember Hitachi, didn't you and he have a thing once upon a time?

Rev. Jim Osborne 08-05-2011 06:57 PM

Cats have long been associated with paganism, Satanism, witchcraft, and black magic. The ancient Egyptians, who worshiped cats, were one of the first pagan devil-worshiping cults to have arisen. In the middle ages, witches developed the powers to shapeshift into cats, aka, familiars. As a result, thousands of cats were slaughtered and burnt at stake, and rightly so.

We now see the cat symbolism in the form of Japanese witchcraft. Furthermore, I wonder if it is possible that Hello Kitty can be considered the Mark of the Beast as alluded to in Revelation? After all, you can find that logo practically anywhere....backpacks, pencils, shirts, car decals, toasters, hats, mouse pads, etc.

Revelation, Chapter 13
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Johny Joe Hold 08-09-2011 02:37 PM

This all makes me so upset. My friend, former Mayor of Wasilla, AK, Sarah Palin, went to the Wasilla Public Library and asked a simple question, "How does one get a book removed from this library?"

You would have thought she blew up the place. The staff went nuts saying, "The Mayor wants to decide what books are available."

She did nothing of the kind.

Well, I've seen Hello Kitty books in our Freehold Public Library. Now, if I walk in there and ask, "How does one get a book removed..." will the staff react they way they did in Wasilla?

I just don't know what to do.

JJH

Dan U. Holier 08-09-2011 03:17 PM

Brothers and sisters, please; maybe we should look on the brighter side of the darkness?

This Hello Kitty thingy sure is popular among youth and God only knows what the meaning of this ominous symbol really is, but… it might be used for promotion of positive values as well.

I’m just thinking out loud.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CGdbWRAh_K...KittyRifle.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_CGdbWRAh_K...0/chainsaw.jpg

Bobby-Joe 08-09-2011 04:41 PM

London should be the warning but do people pay attention?? NO!!!

Those riots are the DIRECT result of years of indoctrination into the Hello Kitty cult. Mobs of hooded thugs wandering the streets burning and looting at will, all because Mrs Kitty says its okay to do so! PEOPLE are lying DEAD in the gutter today because of a stupid cartoon cat!

Humanity doesn't need the example of some real magical character that solves all problems with the wave of their hands. Humanity needs real examples to real problems. That's why people need Jesus.

Bobby-Joe 08-10-2011 04:01 PM

Oh come on, NONE of you liberal moonbats out there got the GUTS to step up and defend you hero??? I mean ANYONE can clearly see Obama is directly inspired by Hello Kitty! THE FACT is anywhere Hello Kitty and her cult go death, missery and impoverishment are sure to follow.

END OF DISCUSSION!!

Bobby-Joe 01-30-2012 08:53 PM

Lenard, you were banned because you tried to re-open a discussion that I already made all the points in. What part of of "end of discussion didn't you understand"?

We of Landover Baptist believe in Freedom of Speech, so everyone is free to agree with us or facing banning.

UnicornsRule 02-04-2012 01:34 AM

A false idol; how dare it wear white! The same colour that our lord Jesus wore!

Jedediah 03-17-2012 06:39 PM

This is deeply disturbing. If you find these materials in your home, contact a Pastor at once. In the meantime, I suggest saying this powerful prayer. I have seen its effectiveness firsthand. You may need to say it more than once:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spiritual Warfare Prayer Against Witchcraft
IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH, I COME AGAINST THE PRINCE-RULING SPIRIT AND ALL SPIRIT GUIDES. I COME THROUGH THE BLOOD OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, IN THE NAME OF JESUS. I PARALYZE YOU AND SILENCE YOU, FORBIDDING YOU FROM INFLUENCING OR STRENGTHENING THEM (THE WITCH OR WITCHES) IN THE NAME OF JESUS, RIGHT NOW!

WE ARE DESTROYING YOUR VERY WORKS: THE SPIRITS OF HATE, BITTERNESS AND MURDER, SPIRITS OF ENVY AND JEALOUSY, SPIRITS OF WIZARDRY, SORCERY AND ALL YOUR CO-SPIRITS, YOUR WORKS, YOUR POWERS, YOUR INFLUENCES ARE DESTROYED IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

I PARALYZE YOU, ALL, RIGHT NOW. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE THIS SOUL ANY LONGER AGAINST THE CHURCH (OR, A PARTICULAR PERSON), IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

I COME AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF BLINDNESS, BINDING THE SPIRITS OF BONDAGE AND HEAVINESS, FEAR AND HATE.

I PRAY, LORD, THAT YOU WILL OPEN THEIR EYES SO THEY CAN SEE THE GLORY OF JESUS. OPEN THEIR HEARTS SO THAT THEY CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE. BREAK THE YOKES IN THEIR LIVES AND GIVE THEM LIBERTY IN THEIR SOULS, THAT THEY MAY BE FREE TO REPENT. SHOW THEM EVERY EVIL WORK AND EVERY EVIL DEED THEY'RE GUILTY OF, AND LORD JESUS, CONVICT THEIR HEARTS UNTO REPENTANCE. BRING THESE SOULS OUT OF DARKNESS; SAVE THESE SOULS SO THAT YOU MAY HAVE THE GLORY.

SATAN, I SILENCE YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS, BINDING ALL YOUR INTERFERENCE. YOU WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH THESE SOULS AND THEY WILL HAVE THEIR OWN FREE WILL CHOICE SO AS TO MAKE UP THEIR OWN MINDS IF THEY WANT TO REPENT. THEY WILL DO IT WITHOUT YOUR INTERFERENCE. ALSO, LORD JESUS, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL RELEASE WARRING ANGELS TO WAGE WAR AGAINST THESE DEMONIC ACTIVITIES, AND WILL SEND MINISTERING SPIRITS TO MINISTER TO THEIR SOULS.

Further, I suggest putting the following onto posterboard signs and hanging them above every door leading into and every door inside your house. I have heard many personal testimonies that this works. The signs should say:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anti-Evil Sign to Hang Over Your Doors
WHOEVER OR WHATEVER ENTERS THIS HOME
IS COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS

GreenPoison 03-27-2012 04:47 AM

Gah! I always knew there was something wretched with the Hello Kitty fad. Now, after reading your post I definitely know to stay away from this horrible cult! Thank you!

AngelofHate, Poser and a fake 03-29-2012 06:04 PM

Why would Hello Kitty be a satanic symbol for a Hate Cult? It's a Japanese cartoon character.

Bobby-Joe 03-29-2012 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AngelofWisdom (Post 865060)
Why would Hello Kitty be a satanic symbol for a Hate Cult? It's a Japanese cartoon character.

Read the full threat. We have proven our point and ended the discussion.

Redeemed Papist 03-29-2012 10:56 PM

Quote:

Look up tautology in the dictionary.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-30-2012 02:56 AM

Quote:

Don't even get me started on the japs! :badmood:

Acebopata 03-31-2012 03:07 AM

I'm adding the "Hello kitty" products on my list of banned entertainment.

Johny Joe Hold 03-31-2012 03:19 AM

Just wanted to report to folks here that Hello Kitty has been removed from Freehold libraries. I made hard copies of this thread, highlighted the parts about santanic messages and gave it to the librarians.

They thanked my and said the books are in the incinerator.