The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Please pray for Japanese nuclear reactors to meltdown (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=61115)

its_faith 03-13-2011 02:20 AM

Please pray for Japanese nuclear reactors to meltdown

Im sure God is trying to finish the job he started 2 days ago so lets cheer him on with prayer! :thumbsup:

Johny Joe Hold 03-13-2011 05:03 AM

Re: Please pray for Japanese nuclear reactors to meltdown

Japan will be toast.:thumbsup:

Bobby-Joe 03-13-2011 05:16 AM

That horrible FACTS are a lot of those yellow heathen escaped death had the hands of our Loving Savior Jesus Christ because of Japan's Out of Control Nanny State! Thanks to it Japan has the toughest building codes in the word, and not the building codes the free markets decides Japanese need.

This tyranny will not stand!

Maybe Christ knock the tops of those reactors and poison the worthless sinners like they deserve.

Bob4God 03-13-2011 07:13 AM

Anime alone ought to guarantee Japan's complete and utter decimation.

GOD IS NOT MOCKED!

Sister Pamela Thompson 03-13-2011 07:24 AM

God is so good! I have been praying for such a long time that the Japanese eyes be opened to the power and love of God! This earthquake is definitely an answer to years of prayer! Praise!!

Let's all keep praying that those stubborn enough not to realize that God's judgement will reign on them will soften their hearts when all of the nuclear power plants explode!

rocknroll 03-13-2011 09:10 AM

Wow. This pretty callous! Even for orthodox Christians like you! :angry:

Cursed 03-13-2011 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknroll (Post 709828)

I don't understand.

Jo Freddie 03-13-2011 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocknroll (Post 709828)

Par for the course with these people.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursed (Post 709829)
I don't understand.

That is because the brainwashing gets in the way of you understanding even the most simple concepts, such as we are ALL the children of Our Lord, Blessed be His Appendages.

Cursed 03-13-2011 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo Freddie (Post 709836)
That is because the brainwashing gets in the way of you understanding even the most simple concepts, such as we are ALL the children of Our Lord, Blessed be His Appendages.

My brain has never been washed, lunatic!

The LORD GOD sends most of His children to Hell, praise Him! This includes you, for narrow is the path to Heaven, and few shall find it.

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.
~Matthew 7:13-14

Are you calling God a liar? You'll pay for that.

You wouldn't think people were so great if you hung around them for any length of time. Are you a hermit?

True Disciple 03-13-2011 10:18 AM

You know, sometimes I think that God has created nuclear energy specifically to punish Japan. After all, He blessed America in the Second World War's arms race with atomic bombs, so we could wipe Hiroshima and Nagasaki off the map. Now he is going to massacre those gibbering slants using one of their own nuclear plants. Praise Jesus!:thumbsup:

Jo Freddie 03-13-2011 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cursed (Post 709839)
My brain has never been washed, lunatic!

You then go on to show an example of the brain washing
Quote:

Are you calling God a liar? You'll pay for that.
I am not calling God a liar, I am saying you do not know God, your brainwashing makes you believe that the mean vengeful deity of the King James Collected fairy tales is a God
Quote:

You wouldn't think people were so great if you hung around them for any length of time. Are you a hermit?
No I am not a hermit, and I think most people are infinitely better them the deity that you worship.

James Hutchins 03-13-2011 11:26 AM

I am not in the least bit surprised their reactors are crumbling. Probably made with the left over empty cans of K-rations and fatman left by our doughboys. Everything the yellow plague makes is junk.

Irish Christain 03-13-2011 11:37 AM

Ah yeah why not, I'll throw a prayer that way.

Bobby-Joe 03-13-2011 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo Freddie (Post 709852)

Freddie,

We are the most open minded people in the world. Now explain to us how a 9.0 earth quake, 23 foot tall tsunami and a nuklear disaster is NOT consistent with the Acts of God's Unconditional Tough Love as described in The Bible. Sure, it may appear natural but that kind of pilling on of disaster upon disaster to kill masses of people over some obscure sin is how God rolls.

Jo Freddie 03-13-2011 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 709908)
Freddie,

We are the most open minded people in the world. Now explain to us how a 9.0 earth quake, 23 foot tall tsunami and a nuklear disaster is NOT consistent with the Acts of God's Unconditional Tough Love as described in The Bible. Sure, it may appear natural but that kind of pilling on of disaster upon disaster to kill masses of people over some obscure sin is how God rolls.

Such a disaster is totally constant with Our Lord Noodle, after all the Flood was an accident....
Quote:

Then the FSM said, "Fine, I'll just cook for myself," and He produced a great Colander of Goodness and He did collect water in an enormous pot, which He heated; and He did drop in a heaping portion of pasta and slowly simmer the sauce for so long that the original humans weren't even around anymore when He was finally ready to eat. And He poured the spaghetti and water into the Colander of Goodness, careful to make sure that the water went down the drain of His sink. And as He was eating, He vacantly considered where the drain did empty, and the FSM said, "Uh oh."
Our Lord can be a little absent minded at times and it is wrong to base conclusions about His actions on your own feelings about the people involved.

Marshall 03-13-2011 02:16 PM

Good Lord your whole religion is utter nonsense. Unlike mine. Is that a dinner your praying to? You have to know your prayers are only heard by Jesus and if you pray to someone else it gets remembered when He judges you. That sort of idiotic behavior will end you up in Hell just as sure as Im not gay.

Dont waste your prayers on anyone other than Jesus. Thats a rule.

Am I the only one worried about mutations of marine life? That reactor is awful close to the coast.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-13-2011 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Pamela Thompson (Post 709798)
God is so good! I have been praying for such a long time that the Japanese eyes be opened to the power and love of God!

Good luck with that, sister. I don't think even Jesus Himself can open their squinty eyes. :lol:

Lord knows I'm trying. :(

Bobby-Joe 03-14-2011 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo Freddie (Post 709916)
Such a disaster is totally constant with Our Lord Noodle, after all the Flood was an accident....
Our Lord can be a little absent minded at times and it is wrong to base conclusions about His actions on your own feelings about the people involved.

So you are saying we should all worship a god who just thoughtlessly murdered 10,000 plus people because he can't be bothered to pay attention? And this is cosmic buffoon is somehow better than the God "You-Sin-I-kill" Almighty of The Bible?

Cursed 03-14-2011 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jo Freddie (Post 709852)

The HOLY BIBLE is not brain washing, it's the Word of God you sick freak!

Quote:

I am not calling God a liar, I am saying you do not know God, your brainwashing makes you believe that the mean vengeful deity of the King James Collected fairy tales is a God
First you say you're not calling GOD a liar, then you immediately follow up with calling Him a liar.

Lying comes naturally to you, are you a greasy Italian whore?

Quote:

No I am not a hermit, and I think most people are infinitely better them the deity that you worship.
You should be a hermit. Everyone who's met you would appreciate you dropping out of society, including me.

Your pasta God is absurd; your tortured screams in Hell forever will be righteous music to my ears.

I hope we both die tomorrow, so I can listen to you scream in agony forever along with the orientals, Praise God!

RickyRoll 03-14-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Pamela Thompson (Post 709798)
God is so good! I have been praying for such a long time that the Japanese eyes be opened to the power and love of God! This earthquake is definitely an answer to years of prayer! Praise!!

Let's all keep praying that those stubborn enough not to realize that God's judgement will reign on them will soften their hearts when all of the nuclear power plants explode!

I just can't realize how cruel and intollerant you are! You are THANKING for the deaths of tousands of people, hundrets who are homless, have nothing to eat and probably lost someone beloved?! Do you really think this is the will of God? YOU are insulting him right now!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UmotTE-VlY
Nearly 6.000 people who dislike your video speak a clear language, don't they?!
Hell, how ignorant can you be?! This is disgusting!
THIS PEOPLE ARE DYING!! Don't you get it? I'm christian and I'm so disappointed in you right now...really...:thumbdown: