The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Please sign this petition to have adulterer KIM DAVIS stoned to death!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=106997)

John Creeser 09-03-2015 06:55 PM

Please sign this petition to have adulterer KIM DAVIS stoned to death!!

1 Attachment(s)
Friends,

A lot of false Christians have been rallying around Kentucky Court Clerk Kim Davis for her refusal of handing out marriage licenses to faggots. That is well and all but she is a wanton WHORE and is guilty of the sin of adultery.

Leviticus 20:10 & Deuteronomy 22:22 are pretty clear on the subject.

However, no action has been taken until now. Here is the petition set up by obvious True Christians™. Please sign and have God's justice enacted upon her sinful ways.

Edit: I have attached a picture of the whore so you won't mistake her for anyone else.

Didymus Much 09-03-2015 08:19 PM

Re: Please sign this petition to have adulterer KIM DAVIS stoned to death!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 1157666)
...A lot of false Christians have been rallying around Kentucky Court Clerk Kim Davis for her refusal of handing out marriage licenses to faggots...

Hey, about Matthew 5:32, straight from the horse's assmouth (that'd be Jesus):

Matthew 5:32 "But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery."

As she's now on her fourth husband, doesn't this mean that she's responsible for sending three possibly fine, upstanding men to Hell? :hmmm:

How could all those people support such a menace to civil society? :huh:

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 09-03-2015 08:50 PM

Brother Creeser, I know very little about this woman, but is it possible that her four husbands have all been brothers who have died? Because if this is the case, then Deuteronomy 25:5-9 makes it pretty clear that she has done nothing wrong - indeed, the brothers would have been obliged to serially marry her.

Luke 20:29-40 covers Jesus's views on a similar situation, although I have to say that in this case verse 40 is the only part I fully understand.

YiC
Joanna

Alvin Moss 09-03-2015 09:02 PM

That petition is written with very strong language. I do not believe that it is a Christian petition. There may be another agenda at play here. I believe that a True Christian petition could be started.

TaraAnne 09-03-2015 09:18 PM

I will be more than glad to sign sadly I was driving up to Kentucky for just such a thing and to counsel the devils in that state

Jim Farmer 09-03-2015 09:21 PM

Those lieberals in the WhiteBlack House seem to have deleted the petition!

John Creeser 09-03-2015 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Farmer (Post 1157675)
Those lieberals in the WhiteBlack House seem to have deleted the petition!

Of course, Jim, they are demoncrats. DAMN THEM, DAMN THEM TO HELL!!!!:rebuke:

Basilissa 09-07-2015 01:18 AM

One thing seems fishy to me in all of this Kim Davis thing. She is not a real Christian, because she has not read the entire Bible. Not only she skipped the bits about divorce, but she also seems to have skipped the parts which talk about obeying secular laws:

1 Peter 2:13-15
13 Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme;
14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well.
15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men:

I mean, this is what Jesus wants. In Nazi Germany, True Christians™ did everything that the Nazi government asked them to do, including being members of the SS, and never even thought about helping Jews or engaging in sabotage. The same here, that harlot should have followed the law, which has been set as the punishment from God. :jesus:

George Vreeland Hill 09-07-2015 05:01 AM

Kim Davis is a whore.
I am,

George Vreeland Hill

WilliamJenningsBryan 09-07-2015 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Vreeland Hill (Post 1157968)
Kim Davis is a whore.
I am,

George Vreeland Hill

Jesus would have to agree. Let the stoning begin.

Quote:

….
She gave birth to twins five months after divorcing her first husband. They were fathered by her third husband but adopted by her second. Davis worked at the clerk's office at the time of each divorce and has since remarried.
….
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/...mes?src=usn_tw

Pastor Ezekiel 09-08-2015 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by George Vreeland Hill (Post 1157968)
Kim Davis is a whore.
I am,

George Vreeland Hill

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

Didymus Much 09-08-2015 05:21 PM

New Adventures of Queen Victoria, by Pab Sungenis
September 08, 2015

http://assets.amuniversal.com/bcf389...c9005056a9545d