The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   my introduction (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=75737)

thefinder7043 03-18-2012 11:48 PM

my introduction

Hello, my name is Michael Corbin. I am a 41 year old male. A former member of the North Cleburne Baptist Church. It is located in Cleburne, Texas a city filled with ungodly sinners. I was saved and baptised when I was 8. My two favorite verse are Matthew 2:1 and Luke 2:1.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-18-2012 11:52 PM

Re: my introduction

What are you a finder of, Michael? :glare:

If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

James Hutchins 03-19-2012 12:08 AM

Welcome Michael! Do you mind if I call you Mike? Terrific, Bless you Michael.

How many sons has your Man Seed® been able to impregnate your wife with to produce sons to wage war against heathens along side of Jesus? I imagine at your age, the numbers must be significant.

Being Tx is such a Godly state, I have to ask, how many wetbacks trespassing on your lawn have you had the opportunity to provide head shots to?

Redeemed Papist 03-19-2012 06:37 AM

I'm quite interested to know why Caesar's decree to tax the world so fascinates you. I mean, it's a sure fire example of how God used even filthy heathen scum to work His will and fulfil prophecies, for sure, but what does it mean to you?

thefinder7043 03-19-2012 08:27 AM

thefinder7043 is just a name I made up nothing more nothing less. I am not married. I have not hurt anyone physicaly yet. Matthew 2:1 and Luke 2:1 because they tell us what year Jesus was born.

James Hutchins 03-19-2012 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefinder7043 (Post 860292)
thefinder7043 is just a name I made up nothing more nothing less. I am not married. I have not hurt anyone physicaly yet. Matthew 2:1 and Luke 2:1 because they tell us what year Jesus was born.

41 and not married??? You do not defend your property against the ethnic invasion??? I guess it is true then, only steers and queers come from Texas.
Tell me friend, why did you choose to be a Homer? You know God tells us we should stone you. Now do not get me wrong, I think you Homers can be very nice people but you go against the Word of God, son. What do you think YOU can do about that?

thefinder7043 03-19-2012 06:42 PM

I am not married because I suffer from uncontrolable seizures. No need for baseless Assumptions. I apologize for not getting married. Hopefully the new medicine I am taking will fix this problem. My home has never been invaded. If it ever is I will defend it. Hopefully that will happen soon.

Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. 03-19-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefinder7043 (Post 860364)
I am not married because I suffer from uncontrolable seizures. No need for baseless Assumptions. I apologize for not getting married. Hopefully the new medicine I am taking will fix this problem. My home has never been invaded. If it ever is I will defend it. Hopefully that will happen soon.

I'm no expert in seizures, but have you tried prayer? In our society today people are so quick to trot over to a liberal-trained Doctor instead of turning to the One that holds the Healing Power. Our awesome God has the power to heal all ailments. I know that when I get sick, the very first thing I do is take a healthy does of the King James Bible :thumbsup:

Now, assuming God isn't punishing you for something you (or your ancestors) did, have you considered the possibility that your seizures are merely God speaking through you? It is often difficult to tell the difference between someone speaking in tongues and a person convulsing like an idiot on the floor. It was only last year that we realized that poor Horace Chandler had been speaking in tongues for nearly a decade while locked away in the Landover Sanitarium. I'm sure he is in a better place now!

thefinder7043 03-19-2012 07:09 PM

Yes I have tried prayer for 25 years. I am still hopeful He will heal me. I only turned to my doctor that my minister recommended after a car wreck and being unable to work. No I had not considered it being the Lord speaking through me.

Redeemed Papist 03-19-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

What did you or your family do to offend God? Were you Catholics?

James Hutchins 03-19-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Friend, far from baseless. Most common reason a man is not married is because they are a Homer. Most women like a man who has siezures, especially all night long. Medicine is pure snake oil friend. You have to take a step back and start at the beginning. :hmmm:
Why do you think God struck you down? What have you done to make amends to Him? You need to keep in mind, none of it is about you, it is all about what God wants. If you manage to get God to forgive you, then He would cure you. No need for 'medicines'. You know, He can see your trickery and may well doubly strick you or someone you care about. Did you ever stop and think why not even a retarded girl is interested in you? It is because you are not interested in God.:innocent:
I'll pray :pray:for you friend, but you need to do your part too.

thefinder7043 03-19-2012 08:35 PM

Nope always been Baptist always will be.

WWJDnow 03-19-2012 08:35 PM

Quote:

I am not married because I suffer from uncontrolable seizures..... I have tried prayer for 25 years.

Jesus said:

He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. John 14:12-13

If you've been praying but Jesus hasn't given you what you asked for, then obviously you don't believe on Him. Why is your faith so weak?

Redeemed Papist 03-19-2012 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefinder7043 (Post 860422)
Nope always been Baptist always will be.

God hates a liar.

The DOF can still see your first God-hating post.

thefinder7043 03-19-2012 08:42 PM

Had my first one when I was eight at the same time I was saved. Unsure what I did at that time to offend him. But since the new medicine has been working I can now start to date.

Roberta 03-19-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefinder7043 (Post 860427)
Had my first one when I was eight at the same time I was saved. Unsure what I did at that time to offend him. But since the new medicine has been working I can now start to date.

Perhaps you were Slain by the Holy Spirit! Are you familiar with the good works attributed to Pastor Benny Hinn?

Pastor Ezekiel 03-20-2012 03:48 AM

Quote:

I am not married because I suffer from uncontrolable seizures.

So you're a cripple. That explains it. :glare:

Deaner 03-20-2012 03:51 AM

The finder; har, har. What a joke.

You looking for bugs on your nuts?

thefinder7043 03-21-2012 10:38 AM

lmao! please stop!

If you look at the dates Quirinius was governor and Herod was king you will see what year Jesus was born.

This is just another example of historical evidence for Jesus.

Elder Older 03-21-2012 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thefinder7043 (Post 860973)
If you look at the dates Quirinius was governor and Herod was king you will see what year Jesus was born.

Dear egghead,
i don't need your fancy riddles to know when Jesus was born. What you and your liberal friends call "science" i simply call an abominable twisting of the true christian faith. It's called 2012 A.D. for a reason, pal! A.D. is Latin, a language fiercly violated by the papist scum but still good in the olden days and it means 'After the Lord'! Why? Because Jesus was born exactly 2012 years ago. Not 70 years, not 43 years and surely not 7043 years ago, because God hadn't even created the earth back then! That's just the kind of useless nonsense they teach you over at Liberal University of Gaysexualism. Think on this, 'science lover'!