The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   101 REASONS WHY GOD HATES GOTHS! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=18345)

Brother_Percy 12-21-2008 11:45 PM

101 REASONS WHY GOD HATES GOTHS!

Continuing my '101 Reasons why' Series, I was astonished to notice that we haven't covered the Goths yet.... so here goes....

Reason No. 1 - Goths are Terrorists

Yes, Goths are Domestic Terrorists - the facts speak for themselves. How many School schootings this year? I've lost count. These Nazi Hitler-worshipping scumbags are never happy unless they're massacring a whole mess of school-kids, or lobbing pipe-bombs at their fellow classmates - for fun! :fear2:

From Columbine to Lely to Virginia Tech to Red Lake... it's a long depressing list.... :thumbdown:

Reason No. 2 - Goths drink their own urine.

It's a well known fact that Goths drink their own urine. In fact some, like psychopathic goth killer Luke Mitchell, keep their urine bottled-up in their bedrooms for sharing with their sicko friends. Disgusting!

Reason No. 3 - Goths are Pedophiles.

We all know the scandal of the '700 club', where 30 girls aged from between 13 - 16 were lured into joining a pedophile vampire 'family' by sick Goth child rapist Jon C Bush.

In New York City police also charged another 23-year-old man with a series of rapes of underage girls, whom he met through VampireGeeks.com. Police say a site photo showed him standing over a tombstone with a black cape and long purple locks of hair hanging over his face. He was arrested when he arrived at a cemetery one night expecting to have sex with a 13-year-old girl he met through the site. But his alleged online prey was actually an undercover police woman.

This isn't the first time last year that VampireGeeks was in the media. VampireGeeks.com is the same website that was linked to a 12-year-old girl and her 23-year-old pedophile boyfriend who are accused of killing her family in Medicine Hat, Alberta, last summer.

I think it's obvious these goths are nothing but child-raping nutbags!

...MORE TO FOLLOW...

RichardDawkins 12-21-2008 11:52 PM

Re: 101 REASONS WHY GOD HATES GOTHS!

Reason No. 4 - They Won't Put up with your Skydaddy's Loving Commandments

They are too intelligent to follow those outdated instructions that were set in place by your god. Don't be limited by the system set in place by desert nomads!

Brother Temperance 12-22-2008 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RichardDawkins (Post 275427)
Reason No. 4 - They Won't Put up with your Skydaddy's Loving Commandments

They are too intelligent to follow those outdated instructions that were set in place by your god. Don't be limited by the system set in place by desert nomads!

Friend, while I am shocked and appalled by your potty mouth, and I can't for the life of me understand how anyone could ever call goth scum "intelligent", you do still make quite a good point: God hates Goths because they reject His commandments.

Proverbs 3:
5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Anyone who uses their own understanding or "intelligence" instead of just closing their eyes and trusting the LORD is damned. Praise!

Petal 12-23-2008 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Brother_Percy (Post 275423)

^_^ i not no how you gonna limits the reasons to only one hunnerd an one! you so amazings :wub:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.DickDorkins (Post 275427)
Don't be limited by the system set in place by desert nomads!

are all gothicks as racists as you are abouts them sand folk, Mr.Dorkins? you nothin but a big fat hater, an we not like very much haters here, cuz we not haters like you! :angry:

so there! -_-

fatherdiddleme 12-28-2008 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petal (Post 276027)
^_^ i not no how you gonna limits the reasons to only one hunnerd an one! you so amazings :wub:

are all gothicks as racists as you are abouts them sand folk, Mr.Dorkins? you nothin but a big fat hater, an we not like very much haters here, cuz we not haters like you! :angry:

so there! -_-

What? Are you attempting to speak English? I cannot see your point when you cannot make a complete sentence. :holloween:

Talitha 12-28-2008 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatherdiddleme (Post 277243)
What? Are you attempting to speak English? I cannot see your point when you cannot make a complete sentence. :holloween:

One more comment like that against one of God's own and you shall not be allowed to post here at all. :angry:

fatherdiddleme 12-28-2008 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 275423)
Continuing my '101 Reasons why' Series, I was astonished to notice that we haven't covered the Goths yet.... so here goes....

Reason No. 1 - Goths are Terrorists

Yes, Goths are Domestic Terrorists - the facts speak for themselves. How many School schootings this year? I've lost count.

And I guess you know that they were all GOTHS that committed these crimes?

These Nazi Hitler-worshipping scumbags are never happy unless they're massacring a whole mess of school-kids, or lobbing pipe-bombs at their fellow classmates - for fun! :fear2: [/quote]
Was Hitler a GOTH? Do you even know what a Goth is?

Quote:

Reason No. 2 - Goths drink their own urine.

It's a well known fact that Goths drink their own urine. In fact some, like psychopathic goth killer Luke Mitchell, keep their urine bottled-up in their bedrooms for sharing with their sicko friends. Disgusting!

And you can't have any, so there.

Quote:

Reason No. 3 - Goths are Pedophiles.

We all know the scandal of the '700 club', where 30 girls aged from between 13 - 16 were lured into joining a pedophile vampire 'family' by sick Goth child rapist Jon C Bush.

In New York City police also charged another 23-year-old man with a series of rapes of underage girls, whom he met through VampireGeeks.com. Police say a site photo showed him standing over a tombstone with a black cape and long purple locks of hair hanging over his face. He was arrested when he arrived at a cemetery one night expecting to have sex with a 13-year-old girl he met through the site. But his alleged online prey was actually an undercover police woman.

This isn't the first time last year that VampireGeeks was in the media. VampireGeeks.com is the same website that was linked to a 12-year-old girl and her 23-year-old pedophile boyfriend who are accused of killing her family in Medicine Hat, Alberta, last summer.

I think it's obvious these goths are nothing but child-raping nutbags!

This is an example of conjecture. I can't believe that you actually have the time to sit here and waste my time with unsubstantiated crap that claim to be truth. Did GOTH not actually come from a sect of Christianity during the Medieval Dark Ages? Get your facts straight before you start lambasting them with your ignorance.

fatherdiddleme 12-28-2008 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 277246)
One more comment like that against one of God's own and you shall not be allowed to post here at all. :angry:

Who says I am not one of 'God's own'? It's okay for you all to be racists, bigotted and sexists, but I cannot ask someone to speak clearly? Meh, I don't your indoctrinates of your false belief system.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 12-28-2008 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatherdiddleme (Post 277248)
I can't believe that you actually have the time to sit here and waste my time

Waste your time? Listen, friend. You're the one who came HERE to our forum! If you refuse to listen to God-fearing True Christians™ who only want to help you find endless time in Heaven then we're the ones wasting our short time left before Rapture when we could be helping someone who genuinely wants Jesus in their heart before the trumpets blow!

fatherdiddleme 12-28-2008 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 277251)
Waste your time? Listen, friend. You're the one who came HERE to our forum! If you refuse to listen to God-fearing True Christians™ who only want to help you find endless time in Heaven then we're the ones wasting our short time left before Rapture when we could be helping someone who genuinely wants Jesus in their heart before the trumpets blow!

God-fearing? Why would I want to fear God if he is benevolent?

Talitha 12-28-2008 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatherdiddleme (Post 277250)
Who says I am not one of 'God's own'? It's okay for you all to be racists, bigotted and sexists, but I cannot ask someone to speak clearly? Meh, I don't your indoctrinates of your false belief system.

It says so right under your name.

You accuse us of being Racist bigoted and sexist and then you mock someone who is undergoing Rehabilitation.
Your Soul really is damned.

fatherdiddleme 12-28-2008 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 277259)
It says so right under your name.

You accuse us of being Racist bigoted and sexist and then you mock someone who is undergoing Rehabilitation.
Your Soul really is damned.

Did I say anything about mocking someone for undergoing Rehabilitation? Please define where you read that in my response.

elizabeth444 02-28-2011 10:16 PM

Matthew 7:1-5 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.”

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

DO NOT SPEAK AGAINST ONE ANOTHER, brethren. He who speaks against a brother, or judges his brother, speaks against the law, and judges the law; but if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law, but a judge of it (James 4:11).

True Disciple 02-28-2011 10:45 PM

Thank you for the Scripture, girl. Now please head over to the Introduction Forum where you can tell us something about who you are, where you go to church, how long you've been a Christian, what your Favorite Bible text is, what the significance of your username is, etcetera.:)

Also, take care to read this must-read for all new posters here.

Okay, now on to Scripture. You have used some demonic non-KJV translation, so I've taken the liberty to replace your quotes with those from the Correct Version:

Quote:

Originally Posted by elizabeth444 (Post 702492)
Matthew 7:1-5 “Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

This Verse clearly forbids us to judge sinners when we are still living in sin ourselves (in the analogy's words, "as long as there is a beam in our own eye").

However, after Jesus died, our sins are forgiven, all of them:

1 John 1:7:
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

This makes us True Christians™ sinless:

1 John 3:9:
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Therefore, the "beam in our eye" is removed by Jesus (that is why He was crucified), and now we are free to judge others:

1 Corinthians 2:14-16:
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.

Of course, only people who are spiritual may judge others, as they are the only ones that have the "beam removed from their eyes." They now, in the words of Matthew 7:5, are able to see clearly and judge others (remove the mote from our brother's eye). Why else did you think verse 5 was included here?:)

Quote:

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Again, a wonderful Verse. We should judge righteous judgment. Again, I refer to
1 Corinthians 2:16, which teaches that we have the "Mind of Christ," which obviously guides us in always judging righteous judgment.:thumbsup:

Quote:

Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. (James 4:11).
Like 1 Corinthians 2:15 says, he that is spiritual is "judged by no man." Therefore, our fellow True Christian™ Brothers are not to be judged, as they are spiritual. That's why James 4:11 says "do not judge your brother." It clearly doesn't deny us the authority to judge people who aren't our Brothers.

LimpwristedOpponent 03-03-2011 09:47 PM

Why is it that you people have to be so bigoted? i search on the internet about Gothic culture and i end up making an account for a forum probably 50% filled with [profanity deleted]. Why can't you just leave other people alone? if someone is not a Christian, then why try to change them if they are fine the way they are? if someone gets by without god, why try to change them?

Make like your savior
:jesus:

Nobar King 03-03-2011 10:09 PM

How about leaving US alone, boy?

LimpwristedOpponent 03-03-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 704104)
How about leaving US alone, boy?

How about leaving the world alone, Christianity is dying out, and when it is gone, noone will mourn it's loss.

:thumbsup:

Rev. Jim Osborne 03-03-2011 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Opponentsolid (Post 704099)
if someone is not a Christian, then why try to change them if they are fine the way they are? if someone gets by without god, why try to change them?

We are commanded to spread the Gospel to unsaved trash like you.

Mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

2nd Timothy 4:1 I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
2nd Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
2nd Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2nd Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
2nd Timothy 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

miss Pauletta 03-03-2011 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Opponentsolid (Post 704128)
How about leaving the world alone, Christianity is dying out, and when it is gone, noone will mourn it's loss.

:thumbsup:

We're not attacking the world; the world is attacking us. Take YOU, for example. We're trying to discuss our Godly beliefs with other True Christians™ on a peaceful message board, and you make an account just to persecute us.

We True Christians™ are quite used to being told that we're the ones doing the persecuting when it's people like you who are so insistent on forcing Satan's agenda down our throats.

I think Jesus summed up your kind best when he said, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8:44

LimpwristedOpponent 03-03-2011 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miss Pauletta (Post 704136)
We're not attacking the world; the world is attacking us. Take YOU, for example. We're trying to discuss our Godly beliefs with other True Christians™ on a peaceful message board, and you make an account just to persecute us.

We True Christians™ are quite used to being told that we're the ones doing the persecuting when it's people like you who are so insistent on forcing Satan's agenda down our throats.

I think Jesus summed up your kind best when he said, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." John 8:44

My god, you people are so stupid it just makes me want to hammer a nail in a wall with my forehead, I do not spread Satan's agenda, i spread Darwin's agenda, Nikola Tesla agenda, Every free thinking person in the worlds agenda, put down your book for a second and think to yourself, what has god done for you? what has he REALLY done for you, does he put the food on your table? did he build the house you live in? did he plant the seeds of wisdom and happiness in every possible scientific prodigies eyes? did he cure that person in your family with cancer? did he give you the money you earn? When you do something good for yourself, you instantly go to thank your hive-minded god, when in actual fact, YOU put that food on the table, YOU put that money in your wallet and/or purse, YOU can give yourself knowledge, Now... After reading this, i want you to REALLY think, Did god give you anything? or did you give yourself everything you have? if you have any free mindedness at all, you'll know that it was all you.