The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Obama's Yes We Can = Thank You Satan? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=21151)

Daisy Mae Johnson 04-07-2009 04:54 PM

Obama's Yes We Can = Thank You Satan?

1 Attachment(s)
Have we been lied to folks? This is compelling evidence he is secretly having us all hail Satan!

Listen to the evidence for yourself.

:o

Now, last month I would have poo poo'ed the thought, but come on! He has been in office since January and still hasn't turned our economy around. Bush would have by now!

I don't think he is doing a very good job. The laziness must come from the darkie side in him.:(

Nobar King 04-07-2009 05:13 PM

Re: Obama's Yes We Can = Thank You Satan?

I can hear that too! OMG!! Now someone is going to have to listen to all of his speeches backwards to find any other hidden messages.

Bobby-Joe 04-07-2009 07:29 PM

There any doubt Obama is in league with Al Quieda now? This backwards message proves it! End of discussion.

Ezekiel Bathfire 04-07-2009 10:23 PM

The anti-Christ is amongst us! I heard it here first. :fear2: Surely Armageddon cannot be far away!

Larry Lee 04-07-2009 11:13 PM

I feel sick. It's bad enough that Osambo has turned America inside out, but now we learn he's talking backwards as well :o

Max Bayes 04-07-2009 11:16 PM

Shame he can't do what he does with words with the economy.

ChristianInNC 04-08-2009 12:00 AM

How disturbing...yet not surprising. I'm now more convinced than ever the end is near. What a scary man. I wonder what Bushs' speeches backwards would say? "Praise Jesus" I'm sure! :thumbsup:

Daisy Mae Johnson 04-08-2009 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 313448)
I can hear that too! OMG!! Now someone is going to have to listen to all of his speeches backwards to find any other hidden messages.

How about that he is secretly a drug using BISEXSHURAL!

WilliamJenningsBryan 04-09-2009 12:06 AM

I'm not sure I am willing to believe any of this just yet. A more plausible explanation might be that demons have infested his teleprompter.

Daisy Mae Johnson 04-14-2009 05:48 AM

The END is NIGH!

Please JESUS do not tarry! Send us speech so we can know when so I can be sure and have my hair and nails done just for you!

(I've had my chink pedicure gal painyt little JESUS faces on my big toe for 15 years now waiting for the BIG ONE - I hope this is the year!)