The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Why Homosexuality is Worse than Drunken Dad on Daughter Sex (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=82142)

Bob4God 09-01-2012 06:10 AM

Why Homosexuality is Worse than Drunken Dad on Daughter Sex

This evening I sat down in my favorite easy chair to re-read one of my favorite Bible stories ever, the story of GOD showering down a rain of fire onto the wicked cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.

The only decent folks in town were Lot and his family, whom GOD sent two angels to rescue from the cities before their imminent destruction.

http://media.picfor.me/001455B32/Ang...male_large.jpg
The rest of the townsfolk were so perverted that they actually wanted to defile GOD's angels!

Lot, being a righteous man, would not have the rectums of these delightful strangers ravaged by the mob of queers attempting to beat down his front door, and instead offered his daughters up to be raped.

Ungrateful as ever, the gays refused Lot's offering and just before they could begin raping them, the angels blinded the gays and Lot and his family made their escape!

http://halsey.cofc.edu/wp-content/ga.../lots_wife.jpg
Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by fire from Heaven, and Lot's wife was turned into a pillar of salt for looking back.

At first I thought that Lot might be upset by the fact that his wife was now little more than an over-sized block of licking salt for the camels, but then I saw that GOD had an even greater plan for him.

Not long after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Bible tells us in Genesis chapter 19 that Lot's daughters both got him drunk and had sex with him two nights in a row.

Their stated reason for doing this was that they wanted to continue their father's lineage. They were mere female offspring of Lot, and didn't really count as his lineage. Being good daughters, they wanted to have sex with their father to give him a son.

In a cave nestled somewhere among the mountains above the plain where Sodom and Gomorrah now lay in smoldering heaps and littered with the charred remains of countless homosexuals, Lot and his daughters had two full nights of drunken incestuous sex which resulted in both girls birthing children whose grandfather was their father, and GOD did not rain down so much as a single drop of sulfur on Lot or his daughters for their tryst.

http://skitguys.com/images/products/...ghterdate1.jpg
The family values of the story are quite clear to all Christians: Homosexuality is worse than having drunken sex with your own daughter. Twice.

Dr Laurence Niles 09-01-2012 08:38 AM

Re: Why Homosexuality is Worse than Drunken Dad on Daughter Sex

:angry:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 925394)
This evening I sat down in my favorite easy chair to re-read one of my favorite Bible stories ever, the story of GOD showering down a rain of fire onto the wicked cities of Sodom and Gomorrah.

The only decent folks in town were Lot and his family, whom GOD sent two angels to rescue from the cities before their imminent destruction.

http://media.picfor.me/001455B32/Ang...male_large.jpg
The rest of the townsfolk were so perverted that they actually wanted to defile GOD's angels!

Lot, being a righteous man, would not have the rectums of these delightful strangers ravaged by the mob of queers attempting to beat down his front door, and instead offered his daughters up to be raped.

Ungrateful as ever, the gays refused Lot's offering and just before they could begin raping them, the angels blinded the gays and Lot and his family made their escape!

http://halsey.cofc.edu/wp-content/ga.../lots_wife.jpg
Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by fire from Heaven, and Lot's wife was turned into a pillar of salt for looking back.

At first I thought that Lot might be upset by the fact that his wife was now little more than an over-sized block of licking salt for the camels, but then I saw that GOD had an even greater plan for him.

Not long after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Bible tells us in Genesis chapter 19 that Lot's daughters both got him drunk and had sex with him two nights in a row.

Their stated reason for doing this was that they wanted to continue their father's lineage. They were mere female offspring of Lot, and didn't really count as his lineage. Being good daughters, they wanted to have sex with their father to give him a son.

In a cave nestled somewhere among the mountains above the plain where Sodom and Gomorrah now lay in smoldering heaps and littered with the charred remains of countless homosexuals, Lot and his daughters had two full nights of drunken incestuous sex which resulted in both girls birthing children whose grandfather was their father, and GOD did not rain down so much as a single drop of sulfur on Lot or his daughters for their tryst.

http://skitguys.com/images/products/...ghterdate1.jpg
The family values of the story are quite clear to all Christians: Homosexuality is worse than having drunken sex with your own daughter. Twice.

Shouldn't he have married his daughters to have procreational sex with them?

If he was not married to both his daughters while having incestuous sexualism with them it would be a bit weird.

YIC

Levi Jones 09-01-2012 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laurence Niles (Post 925408)
:angry:

Shouldn't he have married his daughters to have procreational sex with them?

If he was not married to both his daughters while having incestuous sexualism with them it would be a bit weird.

YIC

Well you see Brother Larry, it was okay in God's eyes that he not marry them, because Moses hadn't been born yet to give them the law that said that they should be married.

Paul explains all this in Romans.

Romans 5:13 For sin indeed was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not counted where there is no law.

The OT law does not mention specifically father on daughter sex, but it does mention sex with your closest of kin being prohibited. If not for the Bible, people would not know to quit doing that.

Pastor Isaac Peters 09-01-2012 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 925417)
Well you see Brother Larry, it was okay in God's eyes that he not marry them, because Moses hadn't been born yet to give them the law that said that they should be married.

Indeed. Otherwise, how could the Bible describe Lot as just, righteous, and Godly?

2 Peter 2:7-9: And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked: (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed [his] righteous soul from day to day with [their] unlawful deeds;) The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

Dr Laurence Niles 09-01-2012 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 925417)

Paul explains all this in Romans.

Romans 5:13 For sin indeed was in the world before the law was given, but sin is not counted where there is no law.

The OT law does not mention specifically father on daughter sex, but it does mention sex with your closest of kin being prohibited. If not for the Bible, people would not know to quit doing that.

As ever, the Bible holds ever answer to every question!

Glory!

YIC

Godfly 09-01-2012 02:25 PM

So what we find here is that God hates queer sex so much that the queers of Sodom and Gamora did not qualify for the legal loop hole that allowed Lot to have drunken daughter sex and still be a Holy man. Also, the sex was Lot's daughters fault as they got him drunk and they initiated the act.

This is why I make my daughters sleep outside.

LaQrundrellia 09-01-2012 03:20 PM

My daddy visited me harshly when I was but a child, and I knew I had been defiled ever since.

Still, it good to know that I am not as defiled as those hoes in my project building who give into they lust by munchin on that dreadlocked carpet.

Brother Harold Porter 11-02-2015 05:52 AM

Quote:

Praise God! Even as I still struggle with my perpetual demons of rectal lust, Jesus helps me! I just say "NO" to homo-rectal intercoursing!

In Christ.

Basilissa 11-02-2015 02:07 PM

Quote:

Lot, being a righteous man, would not have the rectums of these delightful strangers ravaged by the mob of queers attempting to beat down his front door, and instead offered his daughters up to be raped...

Not long after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, the Bible tells us in Genesis chapter 19 that Lot's daughters both got him drunk and had sex with him two nights in a row...

Amen!

This is such a heartwarming story, isn't it? I have allowed myself to edit the opening post to showcase the most important aspects of this beautiful story.

Yes, when it comes to sex, a man's biological relationship to the woman is not that important, it just matters that it has to be man+woman/women type of sex.

This is true of Biblical relationships even after God revealed His laws to Moses, as story of Amnon, son of king David, raping his half sister Tamar shows us (2 Samuel 13). While Tamar's full brother Absalom killed Amnon in revenge, he was the really, really bad guy in this story. :thumbdown:

Ph0enix808 11-02-2015 02:27 PM

Drunken dad on Daughter still leads to a baby(aka why sex was made)

homer sex got an entire city burned down

28 And he looked toward Sodom and Gomorrah, and toward all the land of the plain, and beheld, and, lo, the smoke of the country went up as the smoke of a furnace.

29 And it came to pass, when God destroyed the cities of the plain, that God remembered Abraham, and sent Lot out of the midst of the overthrow, when he overthrew the cities in the which Lot dwelt.