The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Alert! Ellen Degeneres: Pure Evil (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97683)

TaraAnne 03-13-2014 04:22 AM

Alert! Ellen Degeneres: Pure Evil

Brother and Sister of Landover,

Our wonderful God has spoken to me! He has blessed me with a heavy burden, one that I am most willing to accept! Our God has told me he will give me one name every seven days. I am to use all my resources (and wealth) to expose the wicked. These are Hellywood types, Politicians, Media, and others. This will not be an easy thing to do, like wise it will not be easy to read. These threads will not be for the weak. However, I have learned that the people of Freehold are a strong group with great leaders. I am so honored that the Lord has spoken to me :thumbsup:!!

God told me to create four classes for these undesirables. I can assure you I am using only Christian methods and a few private eyes. The classes are as follows

1. Pray for the Pathetic
2. Shun the she witch
3 Stone on site
4. Unholy whore Hag of Satan

The first person God gave me was a woman by the name of Ellen Degeneres. However, we will refer to her after what I found out about her as Miss. Degenerate. She goes beyond the pale and is a lapdog of Satan. Below is the picture of this "woman".

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...4M81lh4_DMflfQ

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God." Deuteronomy 22:5

My Godly sorces tell me Miss Degenerate is a Lesbian. She has cast her wicked spell on at least three know children of God. :thumbdown:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i..._lIR6d4yGuMFuu

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...MJda7xVgnd1wdA

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood [shall be] upon them.

She has a television show that spreads her vile message everyday her topics range from promoting a deviant lifestyle to her support of Nigra president
:fear2:

Miss. Degenerates service of Satan has been quite profitable for her with an estimated wealth of 66 million (Poor by some standards). One think that she would give her some of her wealth to our wonderful God to be distributed by a Pastor to do God's work. However, she does the direct opposite she uses her money to lure unsuspecting youth to her deviant lifestyle :nono:

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...2aTenABuC1tGVQ

My sources tell me Miss Degenerate gave this young man a $1000.00 dollars was later found with a needle in his arm surrounded by other deviants. :fear2:

Miss. Degenerates early life was abnormal for her as well she is a mutt. She is of French, English, German, and Irish decent. God only knows what that checked family tree looks like. Her mother Betty Pfeffer could not please a man and was divorced. No wonder she is a Lesbian, it appears the ladies in her family cannot please a man and be a good wife.

Miss Degenrates clearly displays she is the spawn of Satan. A lesbian enabler who promotes her deviant life style through bribes on unsuspecting children. Please Gentlemen and Ladies of Freehold watch over your children. This woman is pure evil.

Name: Ellen Degeneres

Class: Unholy Whore Hag of Satan

Disclaimer: If sited please do not approach! She highly contagious with the
gay disease. Contact your local Pastor or Law enforcement. Stoning parties of 10 or more only!

Witch Hammer 03-13-2014 05:54 AM

Re: Alert! Ellen Degeneres: Pure Evil

Ellen the Degenerate has already been outed. I would encourage you to post in This Thread if you know of any pillow biters trying to sneak under the radar.

TaraAnne 03-13-2014 06:15 AM

The point of these threads will be an in depth look at their depraved lifestyle. The more we know about the enemies of God, the better we can deal with them.

She is also a Vegan!

Nobar King 03-13-2014 07:21 AM

I don't know much about Ellen but I think she should be nominated for president of the "Names that sound like a series of letters" club.

Witch Hammer 03-13-2014 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraAnne (Post 1072728)

She is also a Vegan!

She's definitely not a fan of the sausage, if you catch my drift...

WilliamJenningsBryan 03-13-2014 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Witch Hammer (Post 1072738)
She's definitely not a fan of the sausage, if you catch my drift...

She does look pretty "butch" to me Brother Hammer. Being a vegan she no doubt spends an excessive amount of time in the vegetable aisle down at the Kroger.

Cranky Old Man 03-13-2014 12:28 PM

Why does her husband not get her under control? Is he even a Christian?

John Allen 03-13-2014 01:47 PM

Because she has no husband. She is engaged to a woman, thank GOD for the same-sex marriage ban. I feel sick... She is also apparently an adulteress, she has been with another woman.

TaraAnne 03-13-2014 01:51 PM

Mr. Cranky,

Miss Degenerates does not lay with men! She prays on weak woman for sexual gratification. She uses her wealth to push her deviant lifestyle on children, she has claimed quite a few.

She has a loyal following thorough her television show, she is a false profit. She does not even bake. I do not believe a man would have her. She is of slender body and would only be able to bear two or three children.:angry::angry::angry:

Cranky Old Man 03-13-2014 01:59 PM

I really don't understand this. Why doesn't her father select a husband for her? It seems to me a husband with a firm hand could get her under control in no time. It sounds like horrible parenting from her father to me. You have to do only one thing with a daughter, find her a husband. The husband takes care of the rest.

I suggest we submit her to: Corrective Rape, THE Solution for the Lesbian Threat To America!

John Allen 03-13-2014 02:11 PM

A splendid idea! But then again, with Obama on charge, we would be persecuted. But still... Matthew 5:10-12 Yes, that would work! And after that, she has to marry her rapist!

TaraAnne 03-13-2014 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1072787)
I really don't understand this. Why doesn't her father select a husband for her? It seems to me a husband with a firm hand could get her under control in no time. It sounds like horrible parenting from her father to me. You have to do only one thing with a daughter, find her a husband. The husband takes care of the rest.

I suggest we submit her to: Corrective Rape, THE Solution for the Lesbian Threat To America!

Mr. Cranky,

I trust in your in your judgement that Corrective Rape will work, :thumbsup: that is a wonderful idea. I am so happy you thought of this. I am truly blessed by your wisdom. :innocent:

Witch Hammer 03-13-2014 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraAnne (Post 1072800)
Mr. Cranky,

I trust in your in your judgement that Corrective Rape will work, :thumbsup: that is a wonderful idea. I am so happy you thought of this. I am truly blessed by your wisdom. :innocent:

It could work....but the real problem is finding a rapist up for such a daunting task, and one willing to pay 50 sheckels to marry the foul creature afterward. And I imagine the rapist would need tactical support to get past Degenerate's squad of goons. It might just be easier to let her burn in hell...

WWJDnow 03-13-2014 08:29 PM

My brothers and sisters, I think we should be careful in advocating corrective rape. While it seems on the surface that it would be a perfect solution, it is, unfortunately, still fornication, and God frowns on that sort of thing. I think the most that we can do is to pray than this Hell-N woman gets raped. That way, we leave it in God's hands to decide what is best.

TaraAnne 03-15-2014 04:46 AM

Update!!!!!

Cover Girl make up has dropped Miss Degenerate as their spokesperson! This was after I posted about how truly depraved this "woman" is. This goes to show you men have no business wearing make up.

demonkid 03-20-2014 03:04 AM

Ellen is a foul creature, I cry for her parents giving birth to such a demon.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-20-2014 03:09 AM

Update: The Kenyan Muslim Communist coon Obama is going to appear on the Ellen Degenerate show tomorrow, Thursday, March 20. How much more can he denegreat the office of the Presidency? How low can he go?

TaraAnne 03-20-2014 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1074700)
Update: The Kenyan Muslim Communist coon Obama is going to appear on the Ellen Degenerate show tomorrow, Thursday, March 20. How much more can he denegreat the office of the Presidency? How low can he go?

Pastor Ezekiel,

Oh I am sure he can go lower at least that is probably what Reggie his gay "partner" would say! Thank you for keeping tabs on this harlot. :thumbsup:

This is a very sad day when the President sees fit to go on a homers t.v. show to glorify this nasty lifestyle she chose. Clearly just another way for Obama to force the gay lifestyle on the rest of America.

How this man ever got elected over Palin and McCain is beyond me.