The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Superman is the Ultimate Gay Sex symbol! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86942)

Cranky Old Man 01-22-2013 04:35 PM

Superman is the Ultimate Gay Sex symbol!

Superman is the Ultimate Gay Sex symbol!

We have warned about Superman before, but unfortunately Disney keeps making those horrible Superman movies. Somehow no one notices all these movies tell exactly the same story. This year another one of these puke inducing horrors will hit our theaters.

What is Superman?
As decent Christians probably never heard of Superman, allow me to explain. Superman is a fictional character made up in 1932 by the Jesus hating Canadians Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster. Almost everything about Superman is stolen from the Biblical story of Samson (Judges 16:21-31). Superman is an illegal alien who beats up decent Republican American business leaders and forces everyone to become a communist. To make matters worse he has a second identity, Clark Kent, who is a liberal journalist attacking everything that is great about America. Superman is the ultimate false prophet: Matthew 7:15 "Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves."

As soon as you are successful, you become a target for Superman:
http://i.imgur.com/8cltA2C.jpg

Superman died and came back from the grave, sound familiar?
I have to admit I had a happy day when in 1992 the Superman authors finally gave up on repeating the same story over and over again and killed Superman. Finally our youth could start concentrating on the one and only real superhero: Jesus Christ. Christians all over the world celebrated this joyous occasion. But unfortunately we underestimated the evil of the Superman authors. As soon as the Superman authors noticed children bettering their lives and turning to Jesus Christ, they got angry and evil and decided to commit the ultimate crime. They stole the holy story of Jesus Christ' resurrection and made Superman come back from the grave!

Superman even stopped shaving to make him resemble Jesus Christ as much as possible:
http://i.imgur.com/qlnttXY.jpg

Superman is presented as our hope bringing savior, sound familiar?
While in reality Superman is destroying the American enterprise, he pretends to be the ultimate savior of mankind bringing hope and salvation. Yet another thing the authors stole directly from the Holy Bible: 1 John 3:3 "And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure."

Superman pretends to bring hope to America, not unlike that other liar Obama:
http://i.imgur.com/EZwOtX2.jpg

The Ultimate Gay Sex symbol.
Superman's closest friend is Batman. Another horrific creation, whose sole purpose is to seduce innocent children to get tight rubber SM clothing and break God's commandments. Superman's "underwear on the outside" clothing is clearly designed for one purpose only. To draw attention to his tallywhacker! Since Superman is targeted towards boys, as girls are too busy cooking and cleaning, the only purpose this serves is to promote the gay deathstye! Something God clearly hates: Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, Romans 1:26-27.

Shamelessly promoting gay sex:
http://i.imgur.com/ebcG9tj.jpg?2

Superman's closest friends Batman and Robin, it doesn't get more gay than this:
http://i.imgur.com/Xxp4rGW.jpg

The latest version of Superman is gayer than ever:
http://i.imgur.com/byvyUNg.jpg?2

johnsmith111 01-22-2013 05:20 PM

Re: Superman is the ultimate Gay Sex symbol!!!

Jesus is the real superman in my life :-)

johnsmith111 01-22-2013 05:25 PM

http://i.imgur.com/OezK1U3.png?1

You so called "true christians" seem to have a fetish for gays.

Nobar King 01-22-2013 05:43 PM

He sews his own leotard. GAY!!!

John Creeser 01-22-2013 07:12 PM

I wonder who would win in a fight; Jesus or Superman? Of course the question is invalid considering Superman is fiction (and terrible fiction at that). Hypothetically though, Jesus would drop kick him clear back to Vulcan (after slamming through Mittens precious Kolob):angry:

Anyway - look at this, not only is Superman a damned queer, he's also a pedo (is he catholic or something?)

http://weeklyworldnews.files.wordpre...pg?w=350&h=371

Pastor Isaac Peters 01-22-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnsmith111 (Post 970780)
You so called "true christians" seem to have a fetish for gays.

We're concerned so much about faggotry because God condemns it repeatedly in His Word. Do you deny that He does, or are you saying that the Lord has a fetish for gays? :furious:

johnsmith111 01-22-2013 11:17 PM

i wonder how the word gaylord came about?

The Lord is holy, of course he wants no part of that.

Dutch Girl 01-22-2013 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 970772)
Superman's "underwear on the outside" clothing is clearly designed for one purpose only. To draw attention to his tallywhacker!

So you are obsessing over those "tallywhackers" yet Superman is the one who is gay? :lol:

Superman is the figment of someone's imagination, not any different from Jesus Christ. The difference being that Superman is actually nice while Jesus Christ likes torturing everyone who refuses to follow him...

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)

Didymus Much 01-23-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnsmith111 (Post 970941)
i wonder how the word gaylord came about?...

Welcome to the wonderful world of the INTERNET (it's like a series of tubes...)

Today's lesson: the GOOGLE. Yeah. You can use it to find out stuff (and stuff).

Look what I learned:
Quote:

Etymology
Derived from the Old French surname Gaillard, brought to England by the Normans. Shaped by folk etymology like gay (“joyful”) + lord.
from http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Gaylord
Lead a pifflin' horse to water, but you can't make him think.

Motty the Zit-Faced Lezbean 01-23-2013 01:31 AM

I remember I was forced into a museum that it's sole exhibits at the time were Science Fiction, Horror, Rock n' Roll and Leather Jackets. Right as you walked into the Science Fiction exhibit you could see it, the Superman outfit, full erection. It took all the self control I had to choke down the vomit that was introduced when I saw it.
Everything about the show (originated from a comic, yet still) is homerotic. Point one was the outfit, his choice of friends is another Batman and his little boy called "Robin". Shame what horror this induced on to the population:tv_horror:

johnsmith111 01-23-2013 02:43 AM

hes a man of steel

demon fart 01-28-2013 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 970772)
Superman is the Ultimate Gay Sex symbol!!!

Well, i heard of another guy i think is the ultimate gay symbol. Long hair, wore a dress and were surrounded by men, only men.
He even used a donkey for his perverted hobby.

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Creeser (Post 970814)
Of course the question is invalid considering Superman is fiction (and terrible fiction at that).

Just like the bible

Pim Pendergast 01-28-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divine fire (Post 972532)
Well, i heard of another guy i think is the ultimate gay symbol. Long hair, wore a dress and were surrounded by men, only men.
He even used a donkey for his perverted hobby.

I find it very offensive that you insinuate that our Lord and Savior was gay. Jesus did not have long hair. Jesus did not wear a dress; he wore pants. He was not surrounded only by men but by many women hangers-on who He put up with.

Mat 27:55-56 And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering unto him: among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zebedees children.

Quote:

Just like the bible
The Bible is not made up. It is the Word of God.

2 Tim 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness.

The only parts of the Bible that we take to be made-up stories are those that the Bible clearly indicates are parables (Mat 13:34, for example), but even then they have a divinely-inspired, infallible hidden meaning.

demon fart 01-28-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast (Post 972534)
He was not surrounded only by men but by many women hangers-on who He put up with.

The Bible is not made up. It is the Word of God.

Name one female disciple

Prove it

Redeemed Papist 01-28-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divine fire (Post 972567)
Name one female disciple

Prove it

What?

Are you on the drugs, sonny? How can we prove something that doesn't exist?

demon fart 01-28-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 972569)
How can we prove something that doesn't exist?

Finally a christian that say something that make sense

Bobby-Joe 01-28-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divine fire (Post 972573)
Finally a christian that say something that make sense

What is your point, we've been saying that all along with all the talking-fish-monkies you evolutionist come up with. But female disciple are completely different; The Bible describes none so they don't exist.

PRO-TIP the DaVinchi code is a known and documented fraud.

demon fart 01-28-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 972577)
The Bible describes none so they don't exist.

So if something isnt in the bible it dont exist? How do you write on this forum? Computers isnt mentioned in the bible so that means they dont exist, your own words

Bobby-Joe 01-28-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by divine fire (Post 972590)
So if something isnt in the bible it dont exist? How do you write on this forum? Computers isnt mentioned in the bible so that means they dont exist, your own words

No, it just means you have undiagnosed aspergers syndrome Divine Fire since you are incapable of understanding the Synoptic Gospels (the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) are only talking about the very narrow topic of Christ's earthly ministry. Your utterly cluelessness is underscored by the fact that The Bible does mention Jesus did have female followers, however none of them were among the group we call the disciples.

Well I suppose your really should drop the topic now Divine Fire since none of this are in your normal sources of information; Hollywood movies, 4chan Mems or anime cartoons. This would require you actually reading a book, which we both know is beyond your limited capabilities.

Nobar King 01-28-2013 08:03 PM

Superman has a base called the 'Fortress of Solitude' which is made out of crystals. It's basically an igloo made out of lucite dildos. GAY!!!