The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   COCA COLA : Harmless soft drink? OR BABY-KILLING ABORTIONIST?!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=18294)

Brother_Percy 12-20-2008 01:35 AM

COCA COLA : Harmless soft drink? OR BABY-KILLING ABORTIONIST?!!

Friends,

I was shocked just the other day to find out that secular women have been using Coca-Cola to give themselves abortions!

Yes, COKE KILLS BABIES!!!

Not only that, but experts reveal that Coke not only could kill babies, but it can also damage the woman's sexual organs, so that she will be unable to bear children even in the future! And more worrying still ....

.... COKE CAN GIVE YOU AIDS!!! :fear2:

THIS article explains just how dangerous Coke REALLY is!

Quote:

Coca-Cola douches were a part of folklore about birth control during the 1950s and 1960s, before effective contraceptive methods were readily available.1 It was rumoured that the acidity of Coca-Cola killed sperm, and the classic coke bottle provided a convenient "shake and shoot" applicator. Recently, an old study from our group confirming the spermicidal effects of various Coca-Cola formulations2 was awarded the 2008 IgNobel prize in chemistry.3 The press releases surrounding our IgNobel award might have repopularised this method, and soft drink douches are apparently still used to prevent pregnancy in resource-poor settings.

However, Deborah J Anderson, professor of obstetrics/gynaecology and microbiology, lecturer in medicine at Boston University had the following to say about it:

As Coca-Cola is said to tenderise steaks and remove corrosion from car bumpers,7 we tested its effect on human vaginal tissue in vitro using an established toxicology test.8 Brief exposure to Coca-Cola visibly damaged the top layer of cells and decreased transepithelial electrical resistance, an inverse measure of epithelial barrier permeability. Epithelial damage and increased permeability could enhance a woman’s susceptibility to sexually transmitted infections such as HIV/AIDS.9

Sugar facilitates fungal and bacterial growth, so the high sugar content of Coca-Cola could promote vaginal yeast and bacterial infections. This might be avoided by using Diet Coke, but carbonated beverages could have detrimental effects on lactobacilli, beneficial bacteria that colonise the healthy vagina and are essential for maintaining the normal vaginal ecosystem.

Douching has been associated with an increased risk of pelvic inflammatory disease and ectopic pregnancy,10 although it is unclear as to whether this is cause or consequence.11

BrotherBill 12-20-2008 01:54 AM

Re: COCA COLA : Harmless soft drink? OR BABY-KILLING ABORTIONIST?

From now on, I am boycotting Coca Cola; I now see that it is the devil's soft drink.

tangotango 01-02-2009 07:15 AM

Drinking Coka Cola is not dangerous...
This article states that using 'Coca-Cola douches'kills sperm and weakens the vaginal tissue, increasing your chance of getting an STD. There is nothing wrong with drinking Coca Cola, the article explains that the risks are only created when using the Coca cola douches.

Pastor Al E Pistle 01-02-2009 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tangotango (Post 278579)
Drinking Coka Cola is not dangerous...
This article states that using 'Coca-Cola douches'kills sperm and weakens the vaginal tissue, increasing your chance of getting an STD. There is nothing wrong with drinking Coca Cola, the article explains that the risks are only created when using the Coca cola douches.

I'll let you try this at home. Mix 3/4 of a glass full of corn syrup. Add enough carbonic acid and weird flavors to fill the glass and make it fizz. Drink it. Tell me how good it is.

tangotango 01-02-2009 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 278581)
I'll let you try this at home. Mix 3/4 of a glass full of corn syrup. Add enough carbonic acid and weird flavors to fill the glass and make it fizz. Drink it. Tell me how good it is.

I never said I liked it, the article was just misleading.

Brother_Percy 01-02-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tangotango (Post 278579)
There is nothing wrong with drinking Coca Cola, the article explains that the risks are only created when using the Coca cola douches.

Son, why would you want to drink something that's used to kill little innocent babies? That's just sick! Next you'll be telling us you drink abortions too! :fear2:

It's a well known fact that Goths, Wiccers and similar Devil-worshipping freaks drink the 'juice' of aborted babies (they put them in a blender to make some sort of sick 'Satanic Smoothie').

Tell me, TangoTango, are you a Gothic? Because you sure sound like one. :thumbdown:

Brother Terrence 01-02-2009 04:58 PM

Is it just a coincidence that the coke can is red? NO! It is obviously subliminal marketing to suggest that if you use this product, that some how, some way, blood will flow. Thank you Brother for opening my eyes.

Brother_Percy 01-02-2009 05:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Terrence (Post 278710)
Is it just a coincidence that the coke can is red? NO! It is obviously subliminal marketing to suggest that if you use this product, that some how, some way, blood will flow. Thank you Brother for opening my eyes.

Brother T,

The whole Coca-cola Marketing campaign is just sick, perverted and wrong! Just look at some of THESE .... :angry:

WARNING ! GRAPHIC IMAGES AHEAD ! WARNING !

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2376/...dc3f31081f.jpg

Disgusting ! No wonder it gives you AIDS !!! :angry:

tangotango 01-04-2009 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 278691)
Son, why would you want to drink something that's used to kill little innocent babies? That's just sick! Next you'll be telling us you drink abortions too! :fear2:

It's a well known fact that Goths, Wiccers and similar Devil-worshipping freaks drink the 'juice' of aborted babies (they put them in a blender to make some sort of sick 'Satanic Smoothie').

Tell me, TangoTango, are you a Gothic? Because you sure sound like one. :thumbdown:

Uggg...I knew I never should have attempted to clear up a subject. I am not a goth, and never will be one. Go ahead and ban me because all this website has given me is disrespect, not like i need any more from this pathetic excuse for a religion.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-04-2009 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tangotango (Post 279239)
Uggg...I knew I never should have attempted to clear up a subject. I am not a goth, and never will be one. Go ahead and ban me because all this website has given me is disrespect, not like i need any more from this pathetic excuse for a religion.

Why do you hate Jesus, boy?

tangotango 01-04-2009 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 279243)
Why do you hate Jesus, boy?

Did I say I hated Jesus?
Go ahead and pick on me...I'm never returning to this website.

Pastor Al E Pistle 01-04-2009 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tangotango (Post 279245)
Did I say I hated Jesus?
Go ahead and pick on me...I'm never returning to this website.

JESUS will bring you back. Watch.

modern woman 01-09-2009 03:15 PM

Did you know that when coca cola was origionally produced it contained cocaine? :fear2: Even now one of the ingredients is still produced from the same plant as cocaine is produced from!

John the frog 04-26-2009 06:25 AM

I'm currently in college, and my roommate drinks Coca Cola on a daily basis. Is there anything I can do to stop him?

John the frog 04-26-2009 07:04 AM

Also: sorry I realize I may have bumped up an old thread, but I was sent a link by a friend of mine and I'm now concerned about having this product in my dorm room.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-26-2009 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ethelthefrog (Post 319002)
I'm currently in college, and my roommate drinks Coca Cola on a daily basis. Is there anything I can do to stop him?

Which Christian college do you attend? I'm surprised they allow such substances on campus. Please make a thread of your own in the "introductions" section of the forum.

If you find any, dump it down the drain and advise your friend that a True Christian™ Pastor told you to do it. Then start reading the book of Ezekiel out loud in the dorm hallway at the top of your lungs.

Pastor Al E Pistle 04-26-2009 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by modern woman (Post 281201)
Did you know that when coca cola was origionally produced it contained cocaine? :fear2: Even now one of the ingredients is still produced from the same plant as cocaine is produced from!

So? Cars and airplanes are produced from the same materials guns are and guns are fine....even mandatory. We have a 55 gallon hermetically sealed drum of pharmaceutical grade cocaine in the Landover doomsday storehouse freezer just in case. I don't remember where it is....I think it's in the same section as the Plutonium.

Pastor Al E Pistle 04-26-2009 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ethelthefrog (Post 319002)

If he drinks it out of a can wait until he is taking a gulp and then slam the bottom of the can as hard as you can with your palm. If he drinks it out of one of those large plastic bottles wait until he's gone and pee in the bottle. A little more each day until he notices his Coke is yellow.

John the frog 04-26-2009 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 319011)
Which Christian college do you attend? I'm surprised they allow such substances on campus. Please make a thread of your own in the "introductions" section of the forum.

If you find any, dump it down the drain and advise your friend that a True Christian™ Pastor told you to do it. Then start reading the book of Ezekiel out loud in the dorm hallway at the top of your lungs.

Thank you, I attend Piedmont Baptist College in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. My roommate had assured me that there was nothing wrong with Coca Cola. Obviously that is not the case and I am now much less trusting of him after reading this thread. I took the precaution of pouring it out now while he is asleep and will follow your advice on reading from Ezekiel in the morning. I would do it now but don't feel like I should wake up everyone else in my hall just because of the transgressions of my roommate.

I'll also be sure to start a thread of my own in the introductions section. Thank you again for your help!

John the frog 04-26-2009 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 319017)
If he drinks it out of a can wait until he is taking a gulp and then slam the bottom of the can as hard as you can with your palm. If he drinks it out of one of those large plastic bottles wait until he's gone and pee in the bottle. A little more each day until he notices his Coke is yellow.

I don't know if I'm confrontational enough to do this, I tend to be a little bit shy sometimes.