The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=10345)

Dr. Santiago Solo 04-09-2008 06:26 AM

Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed!

Praise the Lord! A great movie, carefully prepared and put into escene by ex-joo Ben Stein, finally covers the discrimination and attacks that Creation Scientists have to face on a daily basis by the Sickular Scientists... It is so godly, it is even supported by the great Mike Huckabee!:

I give you its glorious trailer as well:

A new nail in the Evolution's coffin, GLORY!!!

Remy Lebeau 04-09-2008 08:06 AM

Re: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed!

Evolution is so dead in the water.

It won't be long before the monkey worshippers are forced to adhere to the constitution and take their false religious dogma out of the classrooms. There is a seperation of false churches and governement. Then every man, woman, and child in America can be taught the Truth.

One-eyed Jack 04-09-2008 12:09 PM

When true science -- Bible science! -- is ignored, ill-founded superstition takes over.

That is historical fact.

In the Dark Ages the satanic Catholic cult crushed Bible science by keeping only a corrupt Latin version of the Bible, and forbidding commoners to even read it. The result? BLACK DEATH! Ignorance. Brother killing brother.

And, eventually, Darwinism.

The Bible-hating intellectuals of modern times have threatened the Earth with a second Dark Age. Praise Jesus, this great new documentary exposes their evil in clear, unbiased, and coldly realistic terms.

~~ OEJ

Urien Rakarth 04-13-2008 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau (Post 169911)
Evolution is so dead in the water.

It won't be long before the monkey worshippers are forced to adhere to the constitution and take their false religious dogma out of the classrooms. There is a seperation of false churches and governement. Then every man, woman, and child in America can be taught the Truth.

That is from a cartoon, that is no proof to me, everyone should know that it were the Great Ones who created the universe, and the Great Ones will return!!!!!

Remy Lebeau 04-13-2008 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urien Rakarth (Post 172207)
That is from a cartoon, that is no proof to me, everyone should know that it were the Great Ones who created the universe, and the Great Ones will return!!!!!

3 seconds in the beginning and the last 40 seconds or so at the end was a cartoon. The rest was a very brilliant creation scientist who blew the lid right off of the dogmatic religion of evolution.

Check and Mate!!!

Remy Lebeau 04-13-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urien Rakarth (Post 172214)
In this episode they actually mock the christians for being so stupid with their creation theory, because,even me, who worships great Cthulhu, knows that evolution is real.

Actually, I just went and watched that episode online and it makes fun of atheists and showed how arrogant they are, how they have a need to be pricks to people who don't think like they do, how they don't have any real answers to anything, and how horrible the world would be if atheism took over.

Urien Rakarth 04-14-2008 04:08 PM

Re: Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed! Only, christians.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Remy Lesbo (Post 172232)
3 seconds in the beginning and the last 40 seconds or so at the end was a cartoon. The rest was a very brilliant creation scientist who blew the lid right off of the dogmatic religion of evolution.

Check and Mate!!!

You keep on contradicting yourself, you use "creation" and "scientist" in the same sentence. *ZING*

Brother Temperance 04-14-2008 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urien Rakarth (Post 172586)
You keep on contradicting yourself, you use "creation" and "scientist" in the same sentence. *ZING*

Oh, whereas Cthulu science is well-respected, I suppose? :haha:

Urien Rakarth 04-14-2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 172589)
Oh, whereas Cthulu science is well-respected, I suppose? :haha:

Yes offcourse, and by the way learn how to spell it is Cthulhu, what you, just did was blasphemy against the Great ones.

Dr. Santiago Solo 04-14-2008 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urien Rakarth (Post 172593)
Yes offcourse, and by the way learn how to spell it is Cthulhu, what you, just did was blasphemy against the Great ones.

You mean of course? Who cares about how you write the name of those demons that infest your mind, just ask Jesus to wash you with His Holy Blood, and to bind them, and expel them from your life! Do it now, before you spend Eternity being successively raped with Satan's giant, red, throbbing tallywacker! We can help you, :tithe:

Urien Rakarth 04-14-2008 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanzSolo (Post 172597)
You mean of course? Who cares about how you write the name of those demons that infest your mind, just ask Jesus to wash you with His Holy Blood, and to bind them, and expel them from your life! Do it now, before you spend Eternity being successively raped with Satan's giant, red, throbbing tallywacker! We can help you, :tithe:

The only things I do that are related with blood is the sacrifice we make to please Cthulhu, and Cthulhu was quite pleased when Jesus' blood was spilled.

Brother Temperance 04-14-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urien Rakarth (Post 172593)

Who cares how I spell Ktuljoo? He's just a cheesy knock-off of Allah anyway.

Dr. Santiago Solo 04-14-2008 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Urien Rakarth (Post 172605)
The only things I do that are related with blood is the sacrifice we make to please Cthulhu, and Cthulhu was quite pleased when Jesus' blood was spilled.

I don't even want to know what those demons force you to do, I recommend you just watch that great movie, Expelled, and you'll see that God in all his Glory made this world in six days, and that He loves you. I will call out all of those demons in His name, as soon as you tithe for this Holy® Church...

Urien Rakarth 04-14-2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SanzSolo (Post 172609)
I don't even want to know what those demons force you to do, I recommend you just watch that great movie, Expelled, and you'll see that God in all his Glory made this world in six days, and that He loves you. I will call out all of those demons in His name, as soon as you tithe for this Holy® Church...

Cthulhu is no demon, and he loves nobody, he just demands the sacrifice, else he will unleash terror into the world, like the birth of Christianity, for example.

Kerplunki Zerplopski 04-14-2008 04:35 PM

yeeeez... so 'God'... the so-called perfect and omnipotent being created earth in what... 6 days... :sarcasm:

i'm sure almost everyone on this forum agrees with me that 'God' is a perfect being, right?

so can you explain to me, how 'God' a perfect being (and therefore incapable of doing anything less than perfect) created an entire planet full of creatures that are more flaw than anything else?
hmm... wow... that's a MAJOR mistake in your so called 'Faith' now isn't it?

think about it... I dare you to prove me wrong without denying that 'God' is a perfect being and all that... I dare ya!

Kerplunki Zerplopski 04-14-2008 04:38 PM

Note: almost forgot, this post is NOT about Cthulhu...

Deaner 04-14-2008 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Konpachi Zeraki (Post 172615)
so can you explain to me, how 'God' a perfect being (and therefore incapable of doing anything less than perfect) created an entire planet full of creatures that are more flaw than anything else?
hmm... wow... that's a MAJOR mistake in your so called 'Faith' now isn't it?

No, the mistake is on your part. Everything God does is perfect, good and intended. He creates it all.

This is where you must have "faith"; and where your's is clearly lacking.

Kerplunki Zerplopski 04-14-2008 04:44 PM

what faith?

Brother Temperance 04-14-2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

yeeeez... so 'God'... the so-called perfect and omnipotent being created earth in what... 6 days... :sarcasm:

i'm sure almost everyone on this forum agrees with me that 'God' is a perfect being, right?

Speak for yourself.

Wide-Open 04-14-2008 04:46 PM

Quote:

created an entire planet full of creatures that are more flaw than anything else?

Friend, you must be from France or something, because what you are writing doesn't make sense. Creatures that are more flaw? :blink:

Please use the American language, and introduce yourself properly in the Introduction Forum.

Thank you.