The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Easter is About Jesus - Period! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Unsaved Unwelcome, Even on Easter Sunday! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=40123)

Pastor Ezekiel 04-04-2010 06:09 AM

Unsaved Unwelcome, Even on Easter Sunday!

How Do Folks Get Saved If They Are Not Permitted to Attend Our Church?

Unsaved Unwelcome, Even on Easter Sunday!

If an unsaved person thinks they can spend the whole year having fun at God's expense and tiptoe into our Bible believing church on Easter Sunday morning thinking that everything is just a-ok with Jesus, they are in for a big surprise! If our Deacons don't smack 'em upside their hell bound heads, they'll at least call the police and have them arrested for trespassing and trying to break an entering into God's Holy House! Praise Jesus! Friends, You and I both know that modernism has crept into almost every single church in this country except for ours. We put our foot down in 1952 and said NO! to the foolish modern idea of allowing the enemies of the cross - the unsaved - to fellowship with us. It's unbiblical, anti-Christian, and downright dangerous to allow unsaved people into God's house. God doesn't allow it in Heaven, and as it is in Heaven, SO BE IT ON EARTH! Amen!"

You know that there is usually a barrage of unsaved people who just happen to have a change of heart on Easter Sunday or Christmas Eve. Millions of them try to hippety-hop under the radar through the front doors of America's churches, thinking we won't notice. Well, I've got to tell you good folks, I find it laughable that these disgusting people start feeling guilty around Easter and Christmas. They should be feel guilt every single day of the year, every hour, every minute, every second of their lives! Because they are worthless, wretched sinners! Enemies of this church, and working full time for Satan. I don't know how many times I've got to say it folks, church is a members only club! If you didn't sell your soul to Jesus for a ticket, you will be turned away at the door! Praise the sweet name of Jesus! We're all soaked from head to toe in His precious blood! And we need to drink it up without interruption!

As it stands now, if a person gets saved and wants to attend Landover Baptist, there is a 3-year waiting list. Every church service is completely booked. Kathryn Hargraves, manager of the Landover Baptist Tickets for Tithe Center says we're sold out! Sold out for Jesus! All seven chapels, all four Sunday services, all Wednesday evening services, everything - is SOLD OUT! Mrs. Hargraves also informed me that the waiting list to see me walk up to this pulpit and yap away at you folks for 3-hours every Sunday morning is booked solid with standing room only for 7-years. It ain't my looks folks, although some of you ladies there in the front row might beg to differ - it's the Lord Jesus that makes me so popular. And I give Him the glory, and thank him always for the privilege to get up here and speak to my people each Sunday and to drive off to minister in my Mercedes after each service is over! Do you folks realize the statistics here? I'm told there are 5-thousand seats, 585 folding chairs, three-hundred standing room spaces in the back, and the 2.5-thousand parking spaces for the jumbo-tron outdoor chapel where this service is being broadcast as I speak before you now." Mrs. Hargraves told me that it would be almost humanly impossible for an unsaved person to attend church at any of our Landover Baptist facilities. Even if they got saved today, they would have to go through the 2-year background check, and complete all of the mandatory paperwork (which could take another year) and by that time, we anticipate that services will be booked out for another 10-years, so they would have to become a member somewhere else, unless they decided to enter our home-churching program and wait out the time. Certainly, the Council of Deacons has made acceptations in the past for dignitaries and recently saved persons making large tax-deductible donations to this church. But these rare exceptions are all dependent on a person's importance and financial standing, or on being at the right place, at the right time - or knowing someone on the Council of Deacons.

Folks, I'm going to have our webmaster put this sermon up on landoverbaptist.org. AND our Godly forum. Why don't ya'll reach down under your butts and grab that piece of paper you're sitting on. See that? This is a quick and easy way of answering sissy, genuine Christians when they judge you just because you attend a Church that follows God's rules. Take this home with you - and I'll have them post it on the web site as well.

Let's open our hymnals to page 265 and begin singing from the third stanza...

Quote:

How Do People Get Saved if They Are Not Allowed to Attend Church?

It never ceases to amaze us the number of so-called "Christians" ask us this question. If they would only blow the dust off of their Bibles and put their noses into the 16th Chapter of Mark, they would find that Jesus commands us to evangelize the world! He didn't say, "find a comfortable pew each Sunday morning and cross your fingers in hopes that some unsaved piece of human refuse will walk through the doors of your church." No, he said, ""Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel." That word, "go" there is a verb. And for those of you illiterate, misguided Christians who allow unsaved people through the doors of your church each Sunday morning, a verb is an "action word," and "go" means "GO!" as in "leave," or "SCRAM!" It doesn't mean, sit on your hiney! The only place for evangelism is outside the confines of the Lord's four-walled holy dwelling place. God's home is a place for True Christians™ to fellowship and bask in the leisure of our American Christian luxury! Allowing an unsaved person into church is like asking a member of the Republican Party to take up the unsafe practice of "thinking." Something human beings should NEVER DO! PERIOD!

Cranky Old Man 04-04-2010 08:18 AM

Re: Unsaved Unwelcome, Even on Easter Sunday!

As always I bow to your wisdom Pastor Ezekiel. I hope we will see you in Freehold again soon.

Pastor Isaac Peters 04-06-2010 05:35 PM

When I spoke to my brother on the phone yesterday, he talked about the Easter service at his church. He said that you could tell children of the regular attenders from the children of the C&E "Christians" because the former knew how to behave in the Lord's house. Those C&E "Christians" have no business keeping us from worshiping the risen Savior like that. :angry:

James Hutchins 04-07-2010 10:56 AM

I attended a little service in Appalachia at a Church I am not a member of. As I pulled into the parking lot, I was barred entry as I was 'not on the list'. Fortunately, a few of the other members recognized me and gave security 'the nod'.
Things like this make me so happy, knowing the riff raff is being kept far away and only those of like minds and hearts are allowed.

JackieDambra 04-08-2010 10:38 PM

I need to just finnally say this. I am a 16 year old saved Christian teenage girl. I go to Living Faith Vhristian (Baptist) Church, and I have a few things to say. In our church, you walk in and feel love. Pastor Ed Kirkland preached FORGIVENESS! That is the Christian way to be! We encourage ALL to come worship ith us. In fact, Easter Sunday is our opprotunity to preach to all non-believers who come once a year. Its better to show how loving and forgiving our father is, not HATEFUL! Yes God is a jealous god but I know that he loves us all despite our human sinful ways. We are his children and he helps me out so much. Church is for non-believers as well as beleivers. Atheists, Satanists, we HOPE we can get them into our church. We WANT to show them that Jesus died to save us from our sins and that he loves us unconditionally!Church is for ALL who want to come and be with fellowship and celebrate as well as learn about God. God is our heavanly father and did NOT mean for his word to be so misconstrued like this "True Christian" church is interpreting .God is NOT a HATEFUL SAVAGE God who hates everything and everyone. He loves sinners- that INCLUDED gays. Homosexuality is the same sin as lying. There is no difference. If you want to appeal to people and spread the Gospel, than stop "preaching" hatefulness and ignorance. "Let us love one another" First John 4,7, and 8.

Wide-Open 04-08-2010 11:02 PM

"Let us love each other" is also Gayparade 1, 2, 3 and 4. :glare:

Still, as much as you seem to be a bit deluded, at least you agree with us that homers are not normal people.

Could you, however, prove to us - using Scripture - that being a sodomite is the same as telling a lie?

Thank you.

James Dewitt 04-08-2010 11:10 PM

Quote:

God is NOT a HATEFUL SAVAGE God who hates everything and everyone. He loves sinners- that INCLUDED gays. Homosexuality is the same sin as lying. There is no difference.
I have to agree with Wide Open, can you show me scripture to back up your statement.

JackieDambra 04-08-2010 11:53 PM

To tell the truth, my pastors and youth group leaders and various christian boks have told me that all sins are equal, all can be forgiven. I am really a student and can not give a verse, I will look for one though. And yes homosxuaity is completly sick and makes me so scared for their salvation. I know that God says he HATES homosexuality. It is so wrong, and why do they claim that they were "born that way" Ummm no they were not. They say "I m a mistake". How could God, who is perfect, make a mistake?. Um he cant. And its really the media and our "lets accept gayness" world culture and misguided parents that make a person "become gay". I pray for them, they are deluded people.
:innocent:

JackieDambra 04-08-2010 11:59 PM

Galations 5:14 " Love your neighbors as yourself"

and Please if you will read : 1 JOHN 4:9-10 NKJ we are all sinners until we ask for forgiveness, and He WILL forgive us.

Thank you for your time !:thumbsup:

Pastor Ezekiel 04-09-2010 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieDambra (Post 502288)

My neighbors are Christians, not negroes, muslims, queers or witches. :glare:

James Dewitt 04-09-2010 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieDambra (Post 502288)

and Please if you will read : 1 JOHN 4:9-10 NKJ we are all sinners until we ask for forgiveness, and He WILL forgive us.

Thank you for your time !:thumbsup:

Dear miss guided Jackie, you might consider changing churches. The Bible you are using is suited for lining a bird cage. Get the real deal, pick up a KJV1611.

JackieDambra 04-09-2010 12:11 AM

But you being a Pastor and all should know that "neighbors" means fellow man. People in Jesus time really didnt have next door neighbors per say but people in general. An thats a bit rascist about black people. They are christians to and want to praise him and live according to his word. Muslims are a different story. And why dont you comment on the positve aspects of my posts? I do say some good things from time to time :)

Pastor Ezekiel 04-09-2010 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieDambra (Post 502293)
But you being a Pastor and all should know that "neighbors" means fellow man.

Can you back that up with Scripture? I think neighbors means neighbors.

JackieDambra 04-09-2010 12:45 AM

Please Read Mathew 5:43-47 It explains that we should love our enemies and if you do research, "neighor" in Hebrew (the bibles original language) means more than just neighbor, but friend, lover, community member etc.

"Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you" Mathew 5:43-44

By the way Pastor, It must be getting pretty hard to hate me now. Why do you dislike me? I am a godly person just as you believe yourself to be.

Levi Jones 04-09-2010 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieDambra (Post 502293)
But you being a Pastor and all should know that "neighbors" means fellow man. People in Jesus time really didnt have next door neighbors per say but people in general. An thats a bit rascist about black people. They are christians to and want to praise him and live according to his word. Muslims are a different story. And why dont you comment on the positve aspects of my posts? I do say some good things from time to time :)

Jackie, Jackie, Jackie.

I see the two of us have some remedial Bible Study to do. Who are my brethren?

Matthew 12:47-50

Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Should we live among sinners?

Luke 6:22
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Should we even have them at our house?

2 John 1:9-11
Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Levi Jones 04-09-2010 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieDambra (Post 502281)
To tell the truth, my pastors and youth group leaders and various christian boks have told me that all sins are equal, all can be forgiven.

Even blasphemy against the Holy Ghost?

Matthew 12:30-32
He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.
And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieDambra (Post 502281)
I am really a student and can not give a verse, I will look for one though.

That's no surprise.

It sounds like your Pastor isn't worth whatever they are paying him. :thumbdown:
You need to find a better Church ASAP!

2 Timothy 2:15-16
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

JackieDambra 04-09-2010 01:01 AM

" Be full of Joy at that time, because you have a great reward in Heaven" Luke 6:23
And I AM open to what you have to say, but scripture is scripture. Do you really think this religion is so hateful against others, if it is than you are dong what the Muslims Koran says. Their book says to kill all who arent muslim.

Levi Jones 04-09-2010 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieDambra (Post 502358)
" Be full of Joy at that time, because you have a great reward in Heaven" Luke 6:23

Amen! There's hope for you yet!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieDambra (Post 502358)
And I AM open to what you have to say, but scripture is scripture. Do you really think this religion is so hateful against others, if it is than you are dong what the Muslims Koran says. Their book says to kill all who arent muslim.

Yeah, scripture is scripture.

Who said anything about killing them? :fear2: What kind of whacko are you?

What is hateful about scourging and rebuking sinners? Do you really think they are going to Heaven if they are doing wrong? No, of course not! You correct them!

Hebrews 12:6-8
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

2 Timothy 4:2
Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine.

JackieDambra 04-09-2010 01:32 AM

The quran says to kill all who oppose their religion. Thats what I was saying.

Samuel Coleridge 04-09-2010 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackieDambra (Post 502406)
The quran says to kill all who oppose their religion. Thats what I was saying.

That's a common misconception ignorant republicans have been told of a verse taken out of context. The Qur'an says to tax non-believers (Dhimmis) under the Jizya and that they are not allowed to have signs on their churches and temples.

The tax from non-believers was very lucrative for the early Islamic rulers, but most eventually converted out of monetary reasons instead of pain of death.

http://bulk.destructoid.com/ul/user/...w2jpg-468x.jpg