The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Sweden Gets ONE Thing Right (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=3019)

Pastor Ezekiel 04-22-2007 12:59 PM

Sweden Gets ONE Thing Right

This story just came to my attention. It makes perfect sense. Not a day goes by that I don't thank Jesus for making me a Man.

Quote:

Testicle 'worth more than fallopian tube'

A testicle is worth more than a fallopian tube - at least according to Swedish authorities. While men who lose a testicle after botched operations in Swedish hospitals get compensation, women who lose a fallopian tube get nothing.

Christian Democrat politician Sverker Ågren is now trying to change this. Women and men should be treated equally, he argues.

"This reeks of discrimination," he told newspaper Dagbladet.

People who are injured in Swedish hospitals can apply for compensation under the Patient Injuries Act, but men and women are treated differently, Ågren says.

"I was very surprised. But this was nothing new for the experts," said Ågren, a member of the National Patient Inury Board and a local politician in northern Sweden.

"This is a blemish that must be erased. There should not be sexual discrimination when one is injured as a patient."

The explanation for the difference is that losing a testicle leaves a man with visible scars, while the lost of a fallopian tube does not have a visible effect for a woman. Neither losing a single testicle nor a single fallopian tube prevents people from having children.
Why would they give money to a woman anyway?

Brother John 04-22-2007 04:32 PM

Re: Sweden Gets ONE Thing Right

Quote:

Women and men should be treated equally, he argues.

If women only earn three quarters of what men do for doing the same job, why should they be treated equally?

Brother Temperance 04-22-2007 07:58 PM

"Christian Democrat"? Those crazy Swedeclowns never fail to crack me up. :lol:

Larry Lee 04-22-2007 08:35 PM

And just exactly how often does one loose a testicle, upon receiving treatment at a Swedish hospital? :(

OnYourKnees 04-24-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Lee (Post 61398)
And just exactly how often does one lose a testicle, upon receiving treatment at a Swedish hospital? :(

My question exactly, Brother Larry!

It's not like losing one's glasses! :fear2:

Pastor Isaac Peters 04-26-2007 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Larry Lee (Post 61398)
And just exactly how often does one loose a testicle, upon receiving treatment at a Swedish hospital? :(

Excellent point, Brother. I suspect that the feminazis, far from being "oppressed," are now in charge over there and are taking "women's lib" to its obvious conclusion.

SalvationSeeker 04-27-2007 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 61384)
"Christian Democrat"? Those crazy Swedeclowns never fail to crack me up. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing, brother..
I mean, a Christian demoncrat???? :lol:

Bert from Belgium 08-09-2007 09:19 PM

Europe doesn't have the same political system as the states has!
It's not divided into 2 parties (democrats & republicans)
there can be an unlimited number of parties (even I can make one, but in Belgium you need the support of at least 5000 people) .

Witch means that one can be a member of a party with democratic ideals and be Christian(Catholic/Protestant/Orthodox/.../whatever).
The good part is if you don't like either side you vote for the 3rd /4th/... / 7th
doesn't matter! It does tend to get complicated though :D

andreas.karlssson 09-30-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters (Post 62981)
Excellent point, Brother. I suspect that the feminazis, far from being "oppressed," are now in charge over there and are taking "women's lib" to its obvious conclusion.

Wow, can you be more paranoid? xD

Proud Faroese 09-30-2011 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 62989)
I was thinking the same thing, brother..
I mean, a Christian demoncrat???? :lol:

Christian Democrat? Whats next? An atheist republican??? :lol:
But the Christian Democrats are probably better than the Democrats, as they at least have the word Christian in their name, maybe they have a plan to convert democrats into Christianity by fooling them that its a Democrat party? Anyway good decision by the Swedish government :thumbsup:

Pastor Ezekiel 10-01-2011 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andreas.karlssson (Post 800979)
Wow, can you be more paranoid? xD

Seriously? You resurrected a 4 year old thread just to flick another hateful comment at a True Christian™? :huh:

It must hurt to be that demonic. :glare:

James Hutchins 10-03-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 801133)
Seriously? You resurrected a 4 year old thread just to flick another hateful comment at a True Christian™? :huh:

It must hurt to be that demonic. :glare:

Well Pastor, you do know how THEY are after all. Passive aggressors. If they can hide behind the internet or a Christian soldier, they will spew obscenities and hate. Stand face to face and it will be all denials and platitudes.

Dorzan 04-27-2012 08:46 PM

Stand infront of a real swedish man and tell them evrything you think about them and prepare to get hospitalised, but dont worry, we have free healthcare, you see, we take care of our people

Billy Bob Jenkins 04-27-2012 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorzan (Post 877610)
Stand infront of a real swedish man and tell them evrything you think about them and prepare to get hospitalised, but dont worry, we have free healthcare, you see, we take care of our people

The violence in your heart saddens me.

That being said, Christians are blessed by persecution. You are just proving Biblical prophecy with your hate.

Matthew 10:22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Rev. M. Rodimer 04-27-2012 09:28 PM

Quote:

Stand infront of a real swedish man

Do you know one?

Pastor Ezekiel 04-28-2012 03:06 AM

Quote:

The swedes are all limp-wristed homers. It's a well-known fact that God hates Sweden with a Holy Passion. :threaten:

Bjorn Jensen 04-29-2012 03:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 877808)
The swedes are all limp-wristed homers. It's a well-known fact that God hates Sweden with a Holy Passion. :threaten:

That picture is from Finland, it even says "Tom of Finland" in the link, you people seems to think that Sweden and Finland is the same thing, maybe because Sweden and Finland used to be the same country, but not anylonger, Finland became a part of Russia in 1809 and became an independent country in 1918, besides, Swedish and Finnish are completely different languages.
And that website you linked to is a well known hatemongering website run by Fred Phelps who actually is a democrat, aren't you supposed to hate him???

Pastor Isaac Peters 04-30-2012 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screw the chrisitans (Post 878160)
And that website you linked to is a well known hatemongering website run by Fred Phelps who actually is a democrat, aren't you supposed to hate him???

We're not thrilled that they ignore certain key parts of the Bible, like those regarding women's role in church and in teaching, but they are right about some things.