The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Is Total Drama a terrible cartoon? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=111695)

Romeo Rovagnati 01-25-2017 09:21 PM

Is Total Drama a terrible cartoon?

Dear Baptist pseudo-brothers

I wanted you to ask a question about a TV show that is made in your country. It's name is Total Drama (in my country it is named A Tutto Reality). As far as i know, the show talks about teens who goes to a reality show to win money. The series apparently had five seasons plus a spin-off.

I've opened this post because i wanted to know how much satanic this cartoon is. The only episode that i watched was the one where the white homeschooled boy got eliminated over an hispanic feminist and i don't know much about the cartoon. Could you tell me if i should attemp to get this cartoon banned from my country?

Thanks, Father Romeo Rovagnati.

Mary Etheldreda 01-26-2017 02:15 AM

Re: Is Total Drama a terrible cartoon?

I wouldn't know. The only cartoons Mr. Etheldreda allows into this home is Davey and Goliath.

http://www.tvacres.com/images/puppets_davey_goliath.jpg

its_faith 02-07-2017 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati (Post 1203307)

I wanted you to ask a question about a TV show that is made in your country. It's name is Total Drama (in my country it is named A Tutto Reality). As far as i know, the show talks about teens who goes to a reality show to win money. The series apparently had five seasons plus a spin-off.

I've opened this post because i wanted to know how much satanic this cartoon is. The only episode that i watched was the one where the white homeschooled boy got eliminated over an hispanic feminist and i don't know much about the cartoon. Could you tell me if i should attemp to get this cartoon banned from my country?

A white homeschooled boy got eliminated by a hispanic feminist? Well that all I need to say it is evil.

Alvin Moss 02-07-2017 11:59 PM

We are uninformed about such ridiculous wastage of time as cartoon watching. My advice would be to try to do something about the Roman Catholic Church, the acceptance of which has caused untold damage to your country and sent most Italians who have passed in the last two thousand years or so to the bowels of Hell.

Thomas Taylor 02-08-2017 04:15 AM

Quote:

Dear Mary Worshiping Papist,

The very fact that you have requested advice from the learned members of the Landover Community shows that you are having a, in papist terms, crisis of Faith. Have you become sickened by young lissome boys and men in dresses? All you have to do is renounce your evil ways and take Jesus deep inside. Make Him the One that makes you complete:

Isaiah 54:5

“For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.”

2 Corinthians 11:2

“For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.”

Vantheman4321 01-20-2018 02:28 AM

Quote:

It isn't evil, It's just a badly produced cartoon.

Mary Etheldreda 01-20-2018 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vantheman4321 (Post 1226927)
It isn't evil, It's just a badly produced cartoon.

Excuse me, but Jesus Almighty Himself said that whoever wasn't for Him was against Him. This is clearly a cartoon that aims to scatter children in the wind. (Matthew 12:30) How is randomly scattering little children not evil? Do you think children evolved to be scattered or something? Good grief, they'd all grow up feral or like Children of the Corn or some horrible nonsense. What kind of dark dystopian world do you hope for, Mr 4321?