The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   I'm looking for salvation (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=45191)

LucieLoo 06-21-2010 11:16 PM

I'm looking for salvation

Hello all you good christian white folk,

my name is lucy and until now have been walking down the path of damnation, I have now seen the error of my ways and seek repentance.

I hop I found the right place to help me :(

Nobar King 06-21-2010 11:30 PM

Re: I'm looking for salvation

We only worship one God here, little girl.

LucieLoo 06-21-2010 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 543988)
little girl.

Isn't tha abit condescending as A first greeting OLD MAN :(

I know there is only one God but unfortunately in my past I haven't been seen to seek his approval, for which I am sorry for now

Levi Jones 06-21-2010 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucieLoo (Post 543991)

I know there is only one God but unfortunately in my past I haven't been seen to seek his approval, for which I am sorry for now

There's no need to get uppity, young lady. I would ask that you keep a respectful tongue in your head when addressing your betters.

Now on to the business at hand, what sins have you been wallowing in? Spare no detail as we have heard it all before.

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Billy Bob Jenkins 06-21-2010 11:42 PM

Quote:

I know there is only one God

Then why did you say you were from "Gods country"?

Brother Harold Porter 06-21-2010 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucieLoo (Post 543977)

my name is lucy and until now have been walking down the path of damnation, I have now seen the error of my ways and seek repentance.

The question is... have you QUIT the sin(s)? Lesbanianism? Heroin? Check fraud?

As Christians, we cannot enable you if you are still walking with Satan as a heathenist foul Philistine.

Tell us more of your wicked ways and why you love Jesus more than life itself.

YIC

Phebe Carlyle 06-21-2010 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucieLoo (Post 543977)

Hello Lucy,

Not all True Christians™ are white folk, so you should stop your racism right there. We do have a de-negrofication program of course, but no matter how we try, they will never be TRULY WHITE™.

Quote:

I think you will find that IHOP would be on a corner near you! Did you come here for Fluffy Butter-Milk Pancakes and sausage links or for Salvation™, missy?

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow.

James Hutchins 06-22-2010 01:17 AM

Now little Lucy, has your husband or father filed a permission slip withn the Church secretary, giving you permission to be on the internet? Be truthful, once the DoF file is created, I'll know if you are lying.

Tell me Lucy, how many soldiers for Christ have you produced so far?

LucieLoo 06-22-2010 01:23 PM

Hello to all that have replied, I have nothing to do with my father as he used to beat me and my mother when I was young, I left home @ the age of 14 and have been working in certain establishments since (not ones good christian people go to).

I went through a rough patch for the last 3 yrs involvong drugs and men but for the last year I have been a good girl and have actually been going to church 3-4 times a week.

James Dewitt 06-22-2010 06:01 PM

[QUOTE=LucieLoo;544280]
Quote:

Hello to all that have replied, I have nothing to do with my father as he used to beat me and my mother when I was young, I left home @ the age of 14 and have been working in certain establishments since (not ones good christian people go to).
You where a slut, is that why your dad beat you?
Quote:

I went through a rough patch for the last 3 yrs involvong drugs and men but for the last year I have been a good girl and have actually been going to church 3-4 times a week.
What a piker, I go at least twice a day, four times on Sunday. Jesus does not like it if you don't give 110% effort.

Cranky Old Man 06-22-2010 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucieLoo (Post 544280)

Do you have your husbands permission to be here?

Genesis 3:16 "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."

LucieLoo 06-22-2010 06:18 PM

[QUOTE=James Dewitt;544402]
Quote:

Originally Posted by LucieLoo (Post 544280)

You where a slut, is that why your dad beat you?

What a piker, I go at least twice a day, four times on Sunday. Jesus does not like it if you don't give 110% effort.

My Dad beat me because he was a horrible drunk! and I was pure and innocent then :(

when you consider I never went church 3-4 is not bad for me, it's the reason i'm here for guidance as i'm too shy to ask some in person.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 544406)
Do you have your husbands permission to be here?

I'm not married sir

LucieLoo 06-22-2010 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 543996)
Then why did you say you were from "Gods country"?

Sorry but I thought you knew that the KJV was written here in England for King James I who was the head of the Church of England, I just thought since I lived where the founder of the KJV was from then it must be Gods country.

Excuse my nievaty :innocent:

Brother Alex 06-22-2010 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucieLoo (Post 544421)
My Dad beat me because he was a horrible drunk!

Don't speak about your father in that tongue, young lady. Beating your children is a sign of good discipline, not drunkenness, and it is in full accordance with God's law.
Proverbs 23:13: Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

LucieLoo 06-22-2010 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Alex (Post 544423)
Don't speak about your father in that tongue, young lady. Beating your children is a sign of good discipline, not drunkenness, and it is in full accordance with God's law.
Proverbs 23:13: Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

yeah what ever, take it you're a drunk too? do you beat your children at the age of 6 for not cooking your tea too?

WinnerNotSinner 06-22-2010 07:34 PM

Quote:

As you claim you're a kind Christian girl I would expect you to have SOME respect for your elders. Instead you have shown yourself as quite the opposite, immature and childish. :angry:

Leviticus 19:32 (King James Version)
Thou shalt rise up before the hoary head, and honour the face of the old man, and fear thy God: I am the LORD.

LucieLoo 06-22-2010 08:00 PM

Leviticus 19 33 And if a stranger sojourn with you in your land, you shall not vex him. But the stranger that dwells with you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of

Phebe Carlyle 06-22-2010 09:34 PM

Quote:

I left home @ the age of 14 and have been working in certain establishments since (not ones good christian people go to).
You've been working at Jamba Juice?:fear2:

Quote:

Eph 2:2-6

"Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,

Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:"

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow

LucieLoo 06-22-2010 09:39 PM

thank you mrs p wintersnow, if i read that correctly then the lord will forgive me :innocent:

Phebe Carlyle 06-22-2010 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucieLoo (Post 544602)
thank you mrs p wintersnow, if i read that correctly then the lord will forgive me :innocent:

Perhaps he will, Ms Lucieloo, but I do have to tell you here and now, disrespecting your elders on here, will do you no favors in the eyes of God.

He has made very stringent rules concerning this:

1 Peter 5:5-6

Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.

Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:

You really should not take the disdain you have for your own father out on the good Brothers here just trying to guide you in the right direction, and that is to read, cover to cover the AV1611.

I do believe an apology from you to my Brothers in Christ is in order, young lady.

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow

LucieLoo 06-22-2010 10:08 PM

I do apologise for being disrespectfull to an elder but as the good book says

"Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in this land" Exodus 23:9

And I thought calling me a little girl was not very welcoming to a stranger :wacko:

Phebe Carlyle 06-22-2010 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucieLoo (Post 544612)
I do apologise for being disrespectfull to an elder but as the good book says

"Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in this land" Exodus 23:9

And I thought calling me a little girl was not very welcoming to a stranger :wacko:

The irony here is, Miss LucieLoo, you came here (in this land - God's Favorite Forum) seeking strangers. We did not go out and seek you. You are a guest (and univited at that) in our home. Would you walk into someones home and be instantly rude to your host? We are yet to know your heart, as to whether you are merely here to mock God or are genuine. That still remains to be seen So again, your lip is doing you no favors.:nono:

Also, to many the elder Brothers and Sisters here you are merely a little girl and from some of your dialogue I have witnessed, a precocious one at that at times.

I am trying very hard to be as nice as I possibly can with you Miss LucieLoo, but even my level of tolerance has boundaries.

I do appreciate that you did offer an apology though. You should have left it at that without adding your little "disclaimer".

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow

LucieLoo 06-22-2010 11:08 PM

That is a very valid point Mrs P Wintersnow, therefore I am truely sorry :innocent:

Brother Harold Porter 06-23-2010 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LucieLoo (Post 545388)
would anyone one like to lick my snatch :innocent:

We knew you were a lesbanian witch.

Enjoy the sauna with Satan!