The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pray Mary Tyler Moore Dies Soon! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=100120)

Mistress Cookie 06-28-2014 10:48 AM

Pray Mary Tyler Moore Dies Soon!

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...70dcb20a9f.gif

We were all teased this month when a false report swept the Internets, momentarily warming True Christian™ hearts everywhere with the claim that 1970's Minneapolis-Gal-About-Town MARY TYLER MOORE had died.

Unfortunately, No such ruck, as the Ornamentals would say.

BUT I snooped around a bit, and it seems her life is a LIVING HELL!

PRAISE!

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...-mary-2383.jpg

Quote:

Mary Tyler Moore’s Living Hell: Nine 911 Calls In Seven Months Over Arguments With Husband, Fractured Ribs, Crippling Falls & Worse

Once, Mary Tyler Moore could turn the world on with her smile. But these days, the 77-year-old is trapped in a much darker reality.

RadarOnline.com has confirmed that the iconic actress called 911 nine times over the past seven months for a range of emergencies at her Greenwich, Conn., home, including “verbal disputes” with her husband, crippling falls and broken bones!

In January alone, cops were called multiple times for incidents involving Moore and her husband, Dr. Robert Levine, 59, as the National Enquirer first reported.

On January 19, the “domestic incident” was classified as “nonviolent,” even though Moore claimed Levine was “refusing to leave the house.”

Just four days later, however, the cops were called over a “verbal dispute” yet again and they observed Levine make a “[veiled threat] as he left [sic] the house and drove away in his car.”

According to a sensational report in the National ENQUIRER, who first uncovered the disturbing calls, friends are concerned about the former TV star’s living conditions.

“This is the time in her life when Mary should be enjoying her final days in peace with a loving partner,” one source told the magazine. “But Robert seems to have washed his hands of Mary.”

“Robert simply got tired of being Mary’s nursemaid,” the source continued. “They’ve had blowout fights over whether she should live in an assisted care facility, but Mary refuses to leave her house. We’re praying for her.”

And if the 911 calls are any indication, things are only getting worse.

Emergency responder call logs show police have raced to Moore’s home over frightening falls that left her with a broken collarbone, fractured ribs, a damaged shoulder, and contusions on her face. And meanwhile, she’s still battling diabetes.

(Editor's Note: Yay!)

BaptistBethany 06-28-2014 05:24 PM

Re: Pray Mary Tyler Moore Dies Soon!

Dear Mistress Cookie, If we pray this prayer, and ask God to do it "in Jesus's Name", then he will do it! Praise Jesus!

John 14:13
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
John 14:14
If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.

Mary Etheldreda 06-28-2014 05:39 PM

She deserves it, and more. Mary Tyler Moore was singlehandedly responsible for whoring up the United States. It was her demand to reject decent Christian morals by wearing men's pants in her popular role as Laura Petri.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-msaMpy0_H...k+Van+Dyke.jpg

She probably giggled herself all the way to the bank seeing the path that sin took. It wasn't long before women in entertainment were all portrayed as sex-crazed nags.

http://www.chud.com/articles/content_images/17/MWC2.jpg

BaptistBethany 06-28-2014 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1097112)
She deserves it, and more. Mary Tyler Moore was singlehandedly responsible for whoring up the United States. It was her demand to reject decent Christian morals by wearing men's pants in her popular role as Laura Petri.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-msaMpy0_H...k+Van+Dyke.jpg

She probably giggled herself all the way to the bank seeing the path that sin took. It wasn't long before women in entertainment were all portrayed as sex-crazed nags.

http://www.chud.com/articles/content_images/17/MWC2.jpg

Sister Mary, Let's not forget in the 1970s she played a single woman who was more interested in her career than finding a husband!

Daisy Mae Johnson 06-28-2014 08:07 PM

She was down right DEMONIC in her role as a Catlick flying nun. :thumbdown:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/391...ying-nun-o.gif

Enjoy :hell-4:, Ms. Moore. I bet the demons will get a kick out of ripping off your diabetes infected toes and and popping them in their mouths like popcorn. :taunt:

Naomi Ruth Lamb 06-28-2014 10:31 PM

Sister Daisy,

Oh my! You've made a mistake. Sally Field portrayed the Flying Nun, not Mary T. Moore. Sally has been punished with a homosexual son as a result of acting as if the antics of an airborne catholic were worthy of televising. Worse yet, she has ACCEPTED his sin as being ok. First she prances about the beach as Gidget in skimpy swimsuits, causing young boys everywhere to touch themselves, then she goes papist on us.

Even so, Come, Lord Jesus!

NRL

Tony Marbass 06-28-2014 11:19 PM

Its not a "prayer request" you are asking for...... its a hitman lol.....

Grow up...... and clean these thoughts of hatred from your mind young one!

.... or else thou shall not burn in hell..... but be gutted and skinned alive as you scream in eternal agony as your eyes be pulled from their sockets with a spoon while Cerberus feeds on your guts while you watch...... that is what awaits all of you if you desire the death of another!

Blessed be....

WilliamJenningsBryan 06-28-2014 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marbas (Post 1097177)
Its not a "prayer request" you are asking for...... its a hitman lol.....

Grow up...... and clean these thoughts of hatred from your mind young one!

.... or else thou shall not burn in hell..... but be gutted and skinned alive as you scream in eternal agony as your eyes be pulled from their sockets with a spoon while Cerberus feeds on your guts while you watch...... that is what awaits all of you if you desire the death of another!

Blessed be....

Thank you for sharing your heartwarming sentiments with us.

The fact of the matter is that it is Jesus that is punishing Mary Tyler Moore for her lifetime of sin and transgressions.

Mistress Cookie 06-29-2014 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marbas (Post 1097177)
..clean these thoughts of hatred from your mind young one!.... or else thou shall not burn in hell..... but be gutted and skinned alive as you scream in eternal agony as your eyes be pulled from their sockets with a spoon while Cerberus feeds on your guts while you watch...... that is what awaits all of you if you desire the death of another!

Why must you persecute us for wanting to rid the world of evil?? We are GUILTLESS as the little lambs, yea, that frolick in yonder meadows!

Remember:

Quote:

1st John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
Clearly you are under the sway of (Twisted) Sisters Sally and Mary.

(Or, WORSE THOUGHT, are you Sally Field????)

Marchosias 06-29-2014 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 1097193)
Why must you persecute us for wanting to rid the world of evil?? We are GUILTLESS as the little lambs, yea, that frolick in yonder meadows!

Remember:

Clearly you are under the sway of (Twisted) Sisters Sally and Mary.

(Or, WORSE THOUGHT, are you Sally Field????)

No ...you are not wanting to rid the world of evil ..since YOU ARE ONE BIG TYPE OF EVIL! If not only Christianity ..but most of the religions were destroyed else Buddhism and some other peaceful religions were destroyed
We would have no wars ..since people would think more with brain about helping earth ..then praying and thinking about God ......
You cant rid world of evil when those who think that they are ridding it ....are the ones who are one of the biggast types of evil ...so ...christians ..just go to hell and lets have this over with!

Blessed be :)

Tony Marbass 06-29-2014 09:51 AM

Thank you Marchosias,

the rest of these people seem to forget one key lesson from Jesus of Nazareth......

"Let he who has never sinned in thought or in body, cast the first stone!"

You are all here guilty of sin..... would it only be to Covet the death of another being.....(ten commandments anyone? or have you forgotten?) ....

therefore nothing gives you the right to cast a stone....

Cranky Old Man 06-29-2014 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marbas (Post 1097312)
therefore nothing gives you the right to cast a stone....

You clearly never bothered to read a Bible. You are vaguely aware of John 8:7 which does indeed say "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone". What you completely missed is that True Christians are sin free (1st John 1:7, Revelation 1:5, 1st John 3:9). So, since I am completely free of sin, I can throw all the stones I like. Just last week, I threw a stone at my mailman's head for not having the bullets I ordered from Bob4God's online gunshop with him. When I confronted him he started shifting blame, "I don't send the packages, I only deliver them", which is typical Obama voter behavior. Blame others for your own mistakes. When he wakes up one of these days he will have learned his lesson and never repeat this mistake. Which reminds me I have to call the post office. They need to send a replacement while this one is sleeping on my lawn. I am almost out of bullets.

Marchosias 06-29-2014 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1097321)
You clearly never bothered to read a Bible. You are vaguely aware of John 8:7 which does indeed say "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone". What you completely missed is that True Christians are sin free (1st John 1:7, Revelation 1:5, 1st John 3:9). So, since I am completely free of sin, I can throw all the stones I like. Just last week, I threw a stone at my mailman's head for not having the bullets I ordered from Bob4God's online gunshop with him. When I confronted him he started shifting blame, "I don't send the packages, I only deliver them", which is typical Obama voter behavior. Blame others for your own mistakes. When he wakes up one of these days he will have learned his lesson and never repeat this mistake. Which reminds me I have to call the post office. They need to send a replacement while this one is sleeping on my lawn. I am almost out of bullets.

It is best that you dont get anymore bullets in your hands while you are alive ....that rock throwing can soon transform to gunshots and ..even god cant save you from JAIL if you kill someone! :lol:

Blessed be :D

Zechariah Smyth 06-29-2014 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marchosias (Post 1097340)
..even god cant save you from JAIL if you kill someone!

You put limits on the power of God?????

:huh:

You're no Christian.

:thumbdown:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Tony Marbass 06-29-2014 05:24 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... true christians??? you people? hahahahahahahahahahaah...... yeah ok.....lol.......right......

The Pope is a true christian!!! why? he doesnt beat his kids.... doesnt buy bullets (which the only use is to kill aka breaking one of the ten Commandments)..... he is not racist..... he does not persecute..... he holds no political agenda..... etc etc.... i could go on and on with how truly evil your lifestyles are...

all in all..... take example from the Pope..... who is the PHYSICAL authority and Representative of our Lord Jesus Christ!!!

you all got some serious work and learning to do before GOD even bothers to Consider you for a Potential place in heaven.... Thats IF he even bothers with filthy demons such as Yourselves.

Blessed be.... and may the Lord have pity on you...

Didymus Much 06-29-2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marbas (Post 1097391)
...The Pope is a true christian!!!...

http://abidingtruth.files.wordpress....pping-mary.jpg

Exodus 20:4-5 "4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;"

Do you see the problem? I see the problem.

Persephone's Enemy 06-30-2014 03:22 PM

Have no fear my fellow Christians, Mary Tyler Moore is getting close to punching her clock. Her diabetes that she has been stricken with due to her life of sins has now taken her sight. Yes our great Lord is punishing her for all of this. She might think she is living in hell right now because of what she has been stricken with, but this is just a warm up to the eternity in hell she is about to walk into.

Mistress Cookie 07-02-2014 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Persephone's Enemy (Post 1097730)
Have no fear my fellow Christians, Mary Tyler Moore is getting close to punching her clock. Her diabetes that she has been stricken with due to her life of sins has now taken her sight.

God, now I kind of hopes He keeps her alive for 300 years, falling around on her deteriorating, sightless bones...

Hey Mare, I'm signing you up for a jogging marathon!! Weeeeee!!

Mistress Cookie 07-02-2014 07:52 AM

YEEEEESSSSS!! It's true!! She's blind as a bat!!

Quote:

Mary Tyler Moore is nearly blind
By David K. LiMay 22, 2014 | 9:51am

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...4a6b864c8b.jpg

Legendary actress Mary Tyler Moore has been left nearly blind from her years-long battle against diabetes, according to friends of the iconic TV star.

The 77-year-old Moore was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes at age 33, and she’s been largely out of public view for the past two years fighting the disease.

“Her eyesight is what the big problem is right now,” long-time pal and “Mary Tyler Moore Show” co-star Betty White told Closer Weekly magazine. “[Moore is now] almost beyond the point [of being able to see].”

“I don’t see her often, [ Hey don't feel bad, she doesn't see you...AT ALL ! ! ] but I talk to her a bunch,” said veteran funnyman Dick Van Dyke. "She’s really having a battle with it, I’m sorry to say.”

Valerie Harper, a “Mary Tyler Moore Show” co-star before spinning off into her own successful show, said diabetes has taken a brutal toll on Moore. “[The diabetes] does ravage her body...” said Harper.

Moore has struggled with her vision for years.

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-16-2014 12:31 AM

Hope she dies a most agonizing, painful death soon. After whoring up half of America, she deserves it. I hope God makes it public, so it sends a message to all the girls and women in America on her path.