The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Lazytown, pedophilia sex show. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=18965)

gudridur 02-15-2010 04:23 PM

Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show.

oh my...This is the best joke have heard in a loooooooong time

Cranky Old Man 02-15-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gudridur (Post 471728)
oh my...This is the best joke have heard in a loooooooong time

We don't do jokes here. We are very serious about Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible. Also you seem to be avoiding the question. Are most people in Iceland gay or not?

2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"

gudridur 02-15-2010 05:55 PM

God has humor, don´t forget about that.
Of course most people are not gay in Iceland, not more than anywhwere else in the world and I honestly thought you were joking !
And by the way...fish are a great source of protein, vitamins, and nutrients. Fish are loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, which provide protection from heart disease and are great brain food and does NOT make you gay. Be smart, eat fish and smile with God :)

p.s. Jesus ate fish ;)

James Hutchins 02-15-2010 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gudridur (Post 471720)
"Just because it is always winter and you have to stay inside does not mean you should be molesting little girls" I have no ide how you got that sick mind in your head that people in Iceland molest little girls because they stay inside all the time in the winter.... :/ by the way, it is not alway winter in Iceland, much milder weather there than in most of europe.
Go to school before you post some scrap you no nothing about.

If it is not cold all the time, why is the name of the country ICEland. :hmmm:

You seem to the one infatuated with this lay pervert stuff. Defending your fellow sickos.:ph34r:

You know, God see's your behavior. He knows when you've been naughty or nice. He knows all about your disgusting lifestyle. Why you don't just marry a good True Christian girl and have many male soldiers for Christ is beyond me. :o

Tell me, what did God do to you that was so terrible wrong that you feel you must be the way you are?:thumbdown:

gudridur 02-15-2010 06:30 PM

Why Iceland is named Iceland:S nobody knows....Why is Greenland named Greenland ?? Its all glacier ???? We have our claciers up in the highlands, not much snow in the cities in the winter and very green here in the summer. :P
And just so you know, God loves me the way I am and I have done nothing wrong. You know God does not do terrible wrong things to people !!
Be careful in judging others, thats Gods work to do.

Talitha 02-15-2010 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gudridur (Post 471766)
And just so you know, God loves me the way I am and I have done nothing wrong. You know God does not do terrible wrong things to people !!

Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

Proverbs 31:9 Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.

John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

GOD=life 02-15-2010 06:44 PM

Quote:

Why Iceland is named Iceland:S nobody knows....

If I may offer a humble suggestion as a Christian: perhaps it's because it's cold there? You know, like ice?

Quote:

And just so you know, God loves me the way I am...

Please cite Scripture.

Maybe in your dictionary, the word "abomination" is a synonym for "okay"... but there really are no two ways about it: God does not find "gay" to be "okay".

Quote:

and I have done nothing wrong

Please cite Scripture.

But hey, go ahead and go to a prison and free all the people who say that murder isn't wrong. If you let immoral people judge themselves, then even murdering BABIES is find and dandy.

Quote:

You know God does not do terrible wrong things to people !!

Please cite Scripture.

Quote:

Please cite Scripture. God is OK with us judging you. God is NOT OK with you judging us:

1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

gudridur 02-15-2010 08:07 PM

just to clear my self, I am not gay. I am 37 married woman with 3 children. I belive in Jesus and his love. I do not belive in that hate towards people I sense from many of you here.
Of course we have to take a way criminals og and people who do wrong, than we need a judge in court. All I have to say to you is that often people need to look in to there own lifes before they judge others, you are not perfect.

And how do you explane animals who are born gay ? that happends. Is the person born gay ore with tvo sexes from the devil ?

James Hutchins 02-15-2010 08:42 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Wow, aren't you touchy about the gay business.

I have to be honest, I did not thimk you were gay due to your obsession with the lazytown whore. But I apparently missed the obvious, it is the guy you lust for! Shame on you!:thumbdown:

gudridur 02-15-2010 08:55 PM

HAHA yes YES YESSH......I lust for the Sportacus......HOW DID YOU KNOW !

James Hutchins 02-15-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gudridur (Post 471814)
HAHA yes YES YESSH......I lust for the Sportacus......HOW DID YOU KNOW !

Well, I am quite embarassed for your family.:wacko: I assume you molest your infant sons too then.

gudridur 02-15-2010 09:27 PM

OMG ! I am beginning to think that you speak for the devil, so much hate lives in your heart, no love of jesus. You are sick minded !!!

James Hutchins 02-15-2010 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gudridur (Post 471820)
OMG ! I am beginning to think that you speak for the devil, so much hate lives in your heart, no love of jesus. You are sick minded !!!

I have no hate friend, I only have love and caring. :innocent:

You have me very confused. You came to our site because we had uncovered pedophilia connected with your 'Lazytown'. During the course of a conversation, you told use you have a 'thing' not for the underage girl (thank goodness as she is quite the harlot) but for the older male performer. You stated you were a Homer. Now you go about throwing words of hate and accusing me, of all people, that I am the Devil? Son, that is more like the pot calling the kettle black.:angry:

You cannot come clean and when caught, deny. We have the written proof. You can change. Being a Homer is not permanent, you can denounce it and repent your sins. Let me lead your to the loving arms of Our Lord and allow me to put Him into you.:innocent:

YIC
JH

:jesus:

Cranky Old Man 02-15-2010 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gudridur (Post 471803)
just to clear my self, I am not gay. I am 37 married woman with 3 children. I belive in Jesus and his love. I do not belive in that hate towards people I sense from many of you here.

Did you read the Holy Bible? Or did you just look at the fluffy parts of it?

2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness"

Quote:

you are not perfect
True, only God is perfect.

Quote:

And how do you explane animals who are born gay ? that happends. Is the person born gay ore with tvo sexes from the devil ?
Animals have no soul so they don't matter. People have souls so if they choose to be gay they will either get healed from that or they go to hell, it's as simple as that.

rudolf 02-15-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 326779)
Is that the best you can do with you grammar and punctuation boy? Are you in the special class at your junior high? :glare:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 326779)
Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31)

:devil:

Cranky Old Man 02-15-2010 10:19 PM

Is there a point you are trying to make? Or are you just passing by on your way to hell?

rudolf 02-15-2010 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 471830)
Is there a point you are trying to make? Or are you just passing by on your way to hell?

I just thought it was interesting that someone would so blatantly contradict what they very publicly claim to believe in. What do you think kind sir?

Cranky Old Man 02-15-2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rudolf (Post 471836)
I just thought it was interesting that someone would so blatantly contradict what they very publicly claim to believe in. What do you think kind sir?

I think kind visitor that you are stupid. Perhaps people from Iceland should spend a little less time on stealing money and a little more time on something called "education". There are no contradictions in the postings of Pastor Ezekiel.

rudolf 02-15-2010 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 471839)
I think kind visitor that you are stupid. Perhaps people from Iceland should spend a little less time on stealing money and a little more time on something called "education". There are no contradictions in the postings of Pastor Ezekiel.

I think you are a bit misinformed on this subject: over 90% of the population of iceland are members of a Christian Church. Those responsible for "stealing money" are only a few, and are not representative of Icelanders in general. The Icelandic population is paying for the sins of those few "creative" bankers who became inordinately wealthy using the Icelandic Nation itself as collateral on extremely ricky investments.

I saw what is said as contradictory to what he claims to believe, but perhaps there is a different interpretation of "Despiteful" and "Proud" which I am not aware of.

Icelandic Kid 02-15-2010 11:31 PM

Rúdolf og Guðríður, hættið bara að rífast við þau, þau skilja ekki nein skynsamleg rök.