The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they wear? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=10058)

Nobar King 03-30-2008 05:42 PM

Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they wear?

This subject came up in conversation recently, and I was wondering about 'ethnic goths' and emos. Do they paint their faces white like the white goths, or do they go darker? How do they distinguish themselves from the tribalists and metal heads?
I did a little research and discovered that there really are black goths! This terrifying gang of vampires was spotted recently at a club in New York:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../blackgoth.jpg
I don't know if they were exorcised or not, but the one on the left looks like he is already on fire.

There's even a website for these confused Satan worshipers: ethnicgoth.com. It's a place for them to meet up and plan their baby killing adventures, I'm sure, and also a pick-up-lounge for anonymous dating.

It's a self justifying website:
Quote:

This site was created because people both inside and outside of the Gothic Subculture seem to think that we don't exist. Most people already know that Asian Goths are very popular overseas. Gothic dress, music, and fashion is commonplace in Asian countries. What isn't as well known though is that African American Goths, Latino Goths, Hispanic Goths, Native American Goths, East Indian, and Middle Eastern Goths exist all over the globe. On this site you can find photos, pics, and images of all types of goths of color.
This ethnic goth faq might help clear up any questions. Some of it is not accurate, but what would you expect from a goth? Still, it's interesting to read about how they view themselves:
Quote:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

http://www.ethnicgoth.com/www/images...cangoth002.jpgWhat is goth or gothic?
To the rest of the world it is "a style of dress and music that emphasizes the grotesque, mysterious, and desolate." But to those who are on the inside, it can't be explained in a simple paragraph. Apologies if that seems like a cop out but this website will not participate in exploiting or simplifying what is sacred to so many.

What is ethnic?
A typical definition in use in the U.S.A. is a non-white person although that really isn't a good way to explain it. For the purposes of this website however, ethnic refers to any group that is considered a minority in the U.S.A. which would include African Americans, Latinos, Hispanics, Native Americans, Asians, Middle Easterners, East Indians, and other small racial and ethnic groups..

Are all Goths white?
No.

Do ethnic Goths wear pale make-up?
Some do but most don't. Being goth is not about having pale skin so it isn't as if that is some requirement. Ethnic Goths have been known to get just as creative as their white peers, just in different ways.

Aren’t ethnic Goths just trying to be white?
No. Goth does not belong to any particular race. Ethnic Goths are trying to be white anymore than Jimmi Hendricks fans are trying to be African American. Goth is not about race.

Are Goths racist?
Goths are protective of their culture so sometimes that can come off as being racist to those who don't understand them.

I am an African American Goth, where can I find more people like me?
This site is the perfect place for African American Goths, Latino Goths, Hispanic Goths, Native American Goths, East Indian, and Middle Eastern Goths to find one another. If there is enough interest, we will start a members only message board. Want to join? Please email us at ethnicgoth@gmail.com

Why do people hate Goths, Goth kids, and people who wear Gothic clothes?
Lack of understanding leads to fear and fear leads to hate. There are lots of similarities between Goths and minorities in terms of their irrational treatment by the mainstream media and the general public.

Who made you the expert on ethnic Goths?
I'm not an expert and neither are you so stop trying to judge me.

Can ethnic Goths dance better?
While I think this is a very stupid question I'll say that this stereotype may exist because ethnic goths sometimes grew up around different kinds of music and dance than their white peers, so their dancing may seem more original and therefore "better". If you buy that, then cool.

http://www.ethnicgoth.com/www/images/latinagoth003.jpgAre Latina Goths better in bed?
I am posting this because I have been asked this question entirely too many times since this website opened. Being African American, Latino, Hispanic, Native American, Asian, Middle Eastern, or East Indian does not mean a person is any better or any worse in bed. The stereotypes of ethnic women being a "hot piece of ass" are tired and need to be shot down. What makes a person good in bed is their ability to connect with and please the person they are with; and that can be done by anyone of any race or culture.

I think Asian Goth chicks are so sexy. Where can I meet more?
This is another stupid question I have gotten. Instead of telling you how you can stalk poor innocent women in the real world, just check out the photo gallery and take a cold shower when you're done.

Are Goths Satanist?
Some are but most are not. Some goths are Wiccans, Pagans, Taoists, Christians, and many others are not religious or even spiritual at all. Goths are not one religion in particular. \

Can biracial or mixed people be Goths?
Yes. The gothic subculture does not belong to any one race.
So, back to what color do they wear? Let's assume they wear all black. Why haven't we seen any black goth trenchcoat school killings? Maybe the police didn't identify the perps as goths because they didn't even know that there are black goths? It could be that some of the violent crimes committed by blacks are really goth crimes that are mislabeled or misunderstood by the investigators assigned to the cases.

GOTHS: WATCH OUT FOR THEM

Brother Temperance 03-30-2008 05:57 PM

Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we

As far as I can tell, this uppity Satan-worshipping nigress seems to be saying that she's a goff, but she hates the other goffs because they're all racists. And because she's fatter than them. :wacko:

Then again, she says on the main page that, although she hasn't made up the lifestyle choice to stop being a negro yet, she has decided to stop being a goff because it's beneath her jigabette dignity. :wacko::taz::wacko:From what I can tell, the average meeting between a bunch of RACIST goths and a negro goes something like this:
:chase2:
except no-one's wearing white.

Ezekiel Bathfire 03-30-2008 06:44 PM

I have got to say that I’m not very well up on this Goth thing – it’s all abhorrent and filled with young people, who, I suspect, play loud music, cavort, male and female, together unchaperoned, (mind you, seeing the women, their face is their chaperone) and wouldn’t know Supralapsarianism from Infralapsarianism if it jumped up and bit them.

I’m surprised the nigras bother with this stuff, it seems to be all about some sort of homage to Al Jolson only the negative – if you see what I mean.

Nobar King 03-30-2008 07:05 PM

I'm sure the black albino goths are popular with that crowd.

revrggreen 03-30-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 166134)
This subject came up in conversation recently, and I was wondering about 'ethnic goths' and emos. Do they paint their faces white like the white goths, or do they go darker? How do they distinguish themselves from the tribalists and metal heads?
I did a little research and discovered that there really are black goths! This terrifying gang of vampires was spotted recently at a club in New York:
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../blackgoth.jpg
I don't know if they were exorcised or not, but the one on the left looks like he is already on fire.
There's even a website for these confused Satan worshipers: ethnicgoth.com.

Brother Nobar,

The negros in the picture above are obviously just dressed up for Halloween. However it is easy to get confused because fake websites like this 'ethnig goth' piece of trash exist.

This ridiculous website is a direct response to my own 'Parents Against Goth' Campaign, and my GodHatesGoths.com website. Do not believe it's lies, it is a hoax website.

BECAUSE I have gone on record as saying ALL goths are racist, and there is no such thing as a negro goth, this website has been created to discredit me and my 'Peaceful Christian Organisation'.

I was made aware of this website around 6 months ago, WHEN it was created. The creators of this ridiculous site contacted me, claiming that their website was 'proof' that darkie goths exist.

In truth, this so-called negro goth website is nothing but a cleverly orchestrated LIE. A damage limitation attempt by these sick freaks, in an attempt to hide their true nature from public attention. I have exposed their cult as the black-hating racist Neo-Nazi Halloween Horror Show it really is, and it scares the Goths. It scares them because we can expose them for what they are. So they have created this mockery of a website to divert people from the truth. The truth that black goths don't exist!

I have no doubt that every single negro on this website was paid to dress-up, and 'pretend' they were Goths. I would guess that the real Goths bribed these darkies with drugs, fried chicken and wattymelon, in a feeble attempt to trick the public into believing that a 'black goth' really exists.

It is pathetic. Again I will state -

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A NEGRO GOTH !!

Rev RG Green
www.godhatesgoths.com

Glendora Christianson 03-30-2008 09:22 PM

My what a good question. I had assumed that all black folks were goth by nature.

Cpt Anarchy 03-30-2008 09:38 PM

This is so stereotypical.

revrggreen 03-30-2008 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson (Post 166203)
My what a good question. I had assumed that all black folks were goth by nature.

Sister Glendora, that's actually an easy mistake to make. Sure, they are as braindead as your average negra, but there is an evil inside them that surpasses even the most murderous darkie.

Actually, Goths are just like their Idol Adolf Hitler, who was the first Goth. They hate Blacks and Christians and anyone who isn't a pure-blood. That's why they wear all that white make-up, as a sign of their white sepremist attitute, and of their hate for blacks.

To say 'negro goth' is like saying 'skinny lesbian' or 'generous Jew'. Trust me, I am an expert on this. I have studied this cult for some time. They are all great deceivers, because they lie like their father, the Devil - master of lies.

Talitha 03-30-2008 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cpt Anarchy (Post 166213)
This is so stereotypical.

I agree.
The Negra always tries to copy the white man but never really succeeds.

I wonder if there are any Black Emo?

Nobar King 03-30-2008 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 166217)

There are. I was going to post a picture here but I was so revolted that I had to just close my browser window.

revrggreen 03-30-2008 09:47 PM

Quote:

I doubt it - because Emo is just another word for Goth.

Though Goths may deny it, you just need to look at your average emo and you can tell they're really Goths. Sissy Goths, but Goths nonetheless.

While all goths are bi-sexual, Emos are what you may call the 'gay community' of the gothic cult. That's the best way I can explain their 'relationship' within the gothic world.

revrggreen 03-30-2008 09:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 166221)
There are. I was going to post a picture here but I was so revolted that I had to just close my browser window.

Brother Nobar,

Are these actual 'black' emos, or just emos with boot-polish over their faces, 'pretending' to be negras as some sort of sick joke ?

Is there any way to check if these images have not been 'photo-shopped'?

Here is PROOF that black Emos cannot exist -

Attachment 4036

Brother Temperance 03-31-2008 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revrggreen (Post 166180)
It scares them because we can expose them for what they are. So they have created this mockery of a website to divert people from the truth.

What a despicable thing to do. What kind of a scumbag would do something like that?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha

I'm not sure about actual full-on Hamites, but the Orientals are quite good at being emo scum, if the word "good" can even be used to describe something so vile. All male Orientals are limpwristed sissies with insignificant tallywhackers, and all female Orientals are flatchested and mannish, so it's very easy for them to adapt to the perverted mockery of God's ordained gender roles that is emo. I'm just amazed Hitoshi hasn't started trying to "pull" by donning excessive amounts of eyeliner and going on about his sensitive side yet. :icon8:

revrggreen 03-31-2008 03:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 166561)
What a despicable thing to do. What kind of a scumbag would do something like that?

My thoughts exactly, Brother T! But then, that just sums up the Goths!

These freaks go out of their way to make me look bad. They claim I post hateful propaganda against them, and other nonsense! This is nothing but a ridiculous PR campaign by Goths, to divert people from their true nature! To make people 'think' they're just a bunch of peaceful misunderstood bullied kids - when in fact they're really a well-organized racist neo-nazi terrorist hate-cult, under the control of Marilyn Manson!

I have already went on record on various other forums about this offensive and ficticious 'EthnigGoth' website - claiming that all images of 'black goths' on there have been photoshopped! I am NOT afraid to speak the TRUTH™!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 166561)
I'm not sure about actual full-on Hamites, but the Orientals are quite good at being emo scum

Yes, we are well aware of how evil 'Oriental Goths' are, especially after THIS -

Attachment 4042

I Is Bad 05-07-2008 01:33 PM

Quote:

I agree.
The Negra always tries to copy the white man but never really succeeds.

Yes there is such thing as a Black Emo...i happen to be best friends with one and what is wrong with u people making all kinds of racist statments... There also is such thing as a black goth too. I dont think blacks copy whites.....i think whites copy blacks...Whites try to be black and that doesnt work every well either.....:thumbdown:

snottyduck 05-07-2008 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 166134)
How do they distinguish themselves from the tribalists and metal heads?There's even a website for these confused Satan worshipers: ethnicgoth.com. It's a place for them to meet up and plan their baby killing adventures, I'm sure, and also a pick-up-lounge for anonymous dating.

It's a self justifying website:This ethnic goth faq might help clear up any questions. Some of it is not accurate, but what would you expect from a goth? Still, it's interesting to read about how they view themselves:
So, back to what color do they wear? Let's assume they wear all black. Why haven't we seen any black goth trenchcoat school killings? Maybe the police didn't identify the perps as goths because they didn't even know that there are black goths? It could be that some of the violent crimes committed by blacks are really goth crimes that are mislabeled or misunderstood by the investigators assigned to the cases.

If you can't identify a Goth from a Metalhead then you certainly have no idea what you are talking about.

The FAQ in you presented here is certainly the best description I have been reading here, it's all sound in that FAQ.

Quote:

Originally Posted by revrggreen (Post 166216)
Goths are just like their Idol Adolf Hitler, who was the first Goth. They hate Blacks and Christians and anyone who isn't a pure-blood. That's why they wear all that white make-up, as a sign of their white sepremist attitute, and of their hate for blacks.

LOL, The Goth subculture raised somewhere in the late 1970's, Hitler was long dead by then. Also, in the early days the Goth subculture leaned politically more to the left than to the right, nowadays politics are eradicated inside the Goth scene, everybody goes along with everybody, no matter his/her opinions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by revrggreen (Post 166226)
I doubt it - because Emo is just another word for Goth.

Though Goths may deny it, you just need to look at your average emo and you can tell they're really Goths. Sissy Goths, but Goths nonetheless.

While all goths are bi-sexual, Emos are what you may call the 'gay community' of the gothic cult. That's the best way I can explain their 'relationship' within the gothic world.

Nope, Emo is something quite different, it goes more towards punk than Goth, you rarely find emo's in the Gothsubculture as styles like music and clothing as so different, as is the state of mind.

Quote:

Originally Posted by revrggreen (Post 166585)
My thoughts exactly, Brother T! But then, that just sums up the Goths!

These freaks go out of their way to make me look bad. They claim I post hateful propaganda against them, and other nonsense! This is nothing but a ridiculous PR campaign by Goths, to divert people from their true nature! To make people 'think' they're just a bunch of peaceful misunderstood bullied kids - when in fact they're really a well-organized racist neo-nazi terrorist hate-cult, under the control of Marilyn Manson!

And why do you think MM is a Goth?? He isn't a Goth, he's a shockrocker.

In Europe the percentage of black Goths are fairly low because we don't have that many black people running around and most tend to be in the R&B/Hiphop scene. Asians are a little more frequent but still white birds in the the Gothscene. In contradiction to you people here the Goth subculture is not about color, or heritage, it's about a state of mind and a mutual feeling. Everybody is treated the same, no racism, no judgement, everybody is welcomed. You should learn from Goths instead of continually posting stereotypes that no sane person believes anymore.

Nobar King 05-07-2008 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snottyduck (Post 184159)
In Europe the percentage of black Goths are fairly low because we don't have that many black people running around and most tend to be in the R&B/ Hiphop scene. Asians are a little more frequent but still white birds in the the Gothscene.

You sure seem to know a lot, Mr. Knowitallduck. And a racist, to boot.

snottyduck 05-07-2008 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 184169)
You sure seem to know a lot, Mr. Knowitallduck. And a racist, to boot.

The bird thing was just a metaphor.

And yes, I know a lot, unlike you I spend half of my life in the Gothscene, so I might say I know it better than all you combined.

tLakota 05-07-2008 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snottyduck (Post 184174)
The bird thing was just a metaphor.

And yes, I know a lot, unlike you I spend half of my life in the Gothscene, so I might say I know it better than all you combined.

No, you don't. You don't know everyone's background, so you can't make that claim. Back when I had to go to public high school, I used to hang out with every group, but the goths were my fav. They're mostly really cool, extremely goofy sometimes though. But many have sexual desires that aren't mainstream, and everyone has some type of problem, mental, emotional, or physical. They're good people, but few were Christian, and of those, the majority were Catholic. They say bad company corrupts good morals, and in the end I left before I had a fall from grace.

Nobar King 05-07-2008 02:58 PM

T, you're showing more signs of wisdom. You were lucky to escape the cruel fate that the duckster has chosen. Consider yourself blessed.