The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   New science discovery: secular science causes bestiality! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=69878)

Brother Temperance 09-20-2011 06:39 PM

New science discovery: secular science causes bestiality!

For years, we have had to put up with cruel RACIST stereotyping that associates bestiality with rural Southern folk who haven't had a secular education - with the sort of people who're likely to be Baptists, in other words. And we've always known that this is a lie, and the true dog-sodomisers are the Darwinista cult. And now SCIENCE backs up what we've been saying all along:
Quote:

Researchers assumed that men who have sex with animals are of below average intelligence, until they heard from a fellow scientist.

Psychologists ML Lalumiere, of the University of Lethbridge, Canada, and CM Earls, Montreal University, take us on a journey of what they hope will be understanding. They describe a "case of zoophilia that challenges the assumptions that men who have sex with animals are generally of below average intelligence and come from rural areas".

Five years earlier, Lalumiere and Earles had published a paper about "an incarcerated inmate who presented not only a strong sexual interest in horses, but also a preference for sexual interactions with mares over humans." At the time, they argued that such cases "are rare and often involve individuals suffering from mental retardation".

Then they stumbled across the new case. It shook their naïve and, they now feel, haughty view.

After their first paper came out, Lalumiere and Earles say, they received letters "from individuals who, themselves, were currently engaging in such relations. And some of these letters appeared to come from highly educated professionals."

One letter-writer was a 47-year-old man who "has published numerous scientific papers in well-known, peer-reviewed journals ... drives a luxury sports car and owns a small farm on the outskirts of a major city."

His romances had begun at the age of 17, when he had his first sexual encounter with a horse. Subsequently, "he purchased a mare, took riding lessons, and had numerous sexual interactions with her. He described his first encounter as involving a long courtship."

He had married a human woman and had two children with her, but his heart remained elsewhere. He felt saddled to the wrong wife: "Even closing my eyes and pretending she was a horse didn't work after a while."

So the man bolted. "I moved to my own house and land, taking my two mares with me. They are my mare-wives now, each day I can get out of bed, look at them out the window, and instantly see them. They come up at night to be fed. I can go out and sit with them, or stroke them or hold them or be with them at any time I want. Life's good."

Lalumiere and Earles say that, earlier, "we, like others, had presented a stereotypic but erroneous image of zoophilia".
Praise the LORD and damn the monkey-fiddlers!