The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hey all (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=107214)

Ph0enix808 09-28-2015 03:23 PM

Hey all

I am ph0enix
I found the truth
My favorite bible verse is "homosexuality is an abomination' (i read it to my kids every night so they dont become queer"
also i was born on the evil day of Halloween so prayers during that cursed day would help out and keep me from the evils.

:innocent:

Alvin Moss 09-28-2015 03:50 PM

Re: Hey all

Welcome then, Phoenix. I pray that you will expand your introduction, as it is somewhat sparse. Tell us how you found Jesus. In fact, tell us everything, omitting no details, no matter how dreadful. Also, I have noticed some promiscuous capitalizations in your writing. This is often evidence of a Negroe from Nigeria. Are you a Hamite?

Ph0enix808 09-28-2015 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1160130)
Welcome then, Phoenix. I pray that you will expand your introduction, as it is somewhat sparse. Tell us how you found Jesus. In fact, tell us everything, omitting no details, no matter how dreadful. Also, I have noticed some promiscuous capitalizations in your writing. This is often evidence of a Negroe from Nigeria. Are you a Hamite?

I was born into a family who worshiped god, Natural selection at it's finest. Then I found the landoverbaptist Church on the thread "god hates Asexuals"... so I did the Godly thing and beat my asexual brother until he promised to get married

And yes when I was little I was kidnapped.... er adopted to a family in Negroe but I have escaped to my true family

Alvin Moss 09-28-2015 04:16 PM

Can we assume that you are a former Negroe then?

Ph0enix808 09-28-2015 04:21 PM

Yes you may

Ph0enix808 09-28-2015 05:43 PM

I am also proud to say that i voted supporting all pro life laws :D

James Hutchins 09-28-2015 07:00 PM

Welcome friend!
Tell me, as an Ex-nigra, what are you doing to stop this terrible trend of 'black lives matter'? :chase: They procreate like rats on a ship and when they shoot one another , they tend to leave dozens of little black droppings at scores of teen nigress homes.

Youth Minister Harry 09-28-2015 09:14 PM

Welcome to God's favorite forums, ph0enix! I just know Jesus has led you here as part of His Holy Plan for you! Praise GOD!

You say you read Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 to your children? That's wonderful! Tell us more about your children. Boys, I hope! If so, how old are they? Are they tall? Do they like to go camping?

If you've been cursed with gurls, have faith that they can be fixed. With TruePrayer™ and sufficient tithing, your daughters can be healed into sons!

Ph0enix808 09-29-2015 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1160171)
Welcome friend!
Tell me, as an Ex-nigra, what are you doing to stop this terrible trend of 'black lives matter'? :chase: They procreate like rats on a ship and when they shoot one another , they tend to leave dozens of little black droppings at scores of teen nigress homes.

well i am telling those negro people that all lives matter and that they are not special

Ph0enix808 09-29-2015 01:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Youth Minister Harry (Post 1160182)
Welcome to God's favorite forums, ph0enix! I just know Jesus has led you here as part of His Holy Plan for you! Praise GOD!

You say you read Leviticus 18:22 and Leviticus 20:13 to your children? That's wonderful! Tell us more about your children. Boys, I hope! If so, how old are they? Are they tall? Do they like to go camping?

If you've been cursed with gurls, have faith that they can be fixed. With TruePrayer™ and sufficient tithing, your daughters can be healed into sons!

I was blessed with 2 boys (thank god) they are 14 and 8 My 14 year old is tall and my 8 year old is yet to get his growth spurt :)

Youth Minister Harry 09-29-2015 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ph0enix808 (Post 1160209)
I was blessed with 2 boys (thank god) they are 14 and 8 My 14 year old is tall and my 8 year old is yet to get his growth spurt :)

Oh, how wonderful! I'm praying for them now and I just know your 8 year old is going to have a HUGE spurt in the name of Jesus someday! The Lord is telling me it's going to happen about the time he turns 13 and it's going to surprise everyone watching! Hallelujah!

Ph0enix808 09-29-2015 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Youth Minister Harry (Post 1160213)
Oh, how wonderful! I'm praying for them now and I just know your 8 year old is going to have a HUGE spurt in the name of Jesus someday! The Lord is telling me it's going to happen about the time he turns 13 and it's going to surprise everyone watching! Hallelujah!

Thank You, God bless you! :lol: