The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Television is a Gateway Drug to SODOMY, BESTIALITY and PEDOPHILIA! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=92608)

ChristMySavior 09-02-2013 10:30 AM

Television is a Gateway Drug to SODOMY, BESTIALITY and PEDOPHILIA!

After Church, many Christian parents ask me 'what are you going to watch on the TV tonight?' and are shocked when they receive a response of 'nothing.' They act surprised that I do not allow my children to watch ANY TELEVISION AT ALL. And why is that?

TELEVISION IS A GATEWAY DRUG TO SODOMY, BESTIALITY AND PEDOPHILIA!

The Proof: Unfortunately, I live in the United Kingdom (united only in the sense that most of its occupants are on an express train to HELL) so, Godly American members of this website may not have heard of the horrors on British Television:

http://www.panicposters.com/media/ca.../P/P/PP623.jpg

This is but one HOMOSEXUAL television show broadcast in the UK, targeted at CHILDREN. Make no mistake that there are many others, including Teletubbies, designed to indoctrinate even the youngest members of society:

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/Te...nd-431x300.jpg

and 'Big Cook Little Cook' - a cooking TV show for kids which also GRAPHICALLY forces a homosexual lifestyle down your children's throats: (WARNING FOR NEXT IMAGE)

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/G_4F3lJf8T0/mqdefault.jpg

THIS is an actual still from an episode of Big Cook, Little Cook, and it is broadcast on Children's TV EVERY DAY.

David Cameron, who recently legalized GAY MARRIAGE in the UK is clearly pushing children into choosing a homosexual lifestyle, which, as we all know is clearly forbidden by The LORD in Leviticus 18:22.

Furthermore, Matthew 7:15 clearly warns of the dangers of false prophets, and recent developments in British TV PROVE The Word of God to be correct, AGAIN. Checkmate Atheists.

Please view this proof in the most recent version of JesOS for your own protection!

We can clearly see that the dirty child rapist Rolf Harris was looked up to as a highly regarded figure on television and in music, and the fact that he liked to rape (and not marry afterwards as per Deuteronomy 22:28-29) show how TV is full of FALSE PROPHETS, RAPISTS AND PEDOPHILES.

Even more startling is a command by the government to 'put more gay people on children's TV'

To all American members of this Godly forum: This may seem irrelevant to you, but this is what will happen to your country if you continue to allow its decline. ALL your children will be raped, and it will be your fault if you continue to allow your children to watch TV. Teach your children that, if they are allowed (with parental supervision) around a True Christian™ friend's house, that they are, under no circumstances to enter any room that contains a television.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Brother Larry 09-02-2013 08:17 PM

Re: Television is a Gateway Drug to SODOMY, BESTIALITY and PEDOPHILIA!

I am hoping that Downton Abbey is an exception. I loves me some Downton Abbey. :wub:

His Lordship is against Cathylickism - surely that's a mitigating factor.

ChristMySavior 09-02-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Larry (Post 1025458)
I am hoping that Downton Abbey is an exception. I loves me some Downton Abbey. :wub:

His Lordship is against Cathylickism - surely that's a mitigating factor.

Absolutely NOT! Downton Abbey advocates feminism, adultery and does not contain True Christian values. I doubt the characters in that disgraceful show are regular tithers to God's Favorite Church™!

1 Timothy 2:12
Exodus 20:14
Leviticus 27:32

Bobby-Joe 09-02-2013 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristMySavior (Post 1025460)
Absolutely NOT! Downton Abbey advocates feminism, adultery and does not contain True Christian values. I doubt the characters in that disgraceful show are regular tithers to God's Favorite Church™!

Also, aren't some of the character in Downton Abbey, well Irish?

Donovan A. Mordecai 09-03-2013 05:23 AM

There is good programing available if you look for it. You might have to order the VHS (I have a few that I could send you for a modest packing and shipping fee).

Like these

Let me know how many you would like, and spread the word. Remember, Jesus loves Wholesome TV :jesus:

God Bless
DAM

Brother Larry 09-03-2013 07:02 AM

Brother Mordecai,

I've spent the last ten minutes destroying my DVD's of Downton Abbey. If it means drawing closer to the LORD, I'll get one of those modern VHS machines you speak of. And hey - I'll take one of each show! Do you have Paypal?

Thanks, my brother. The LORD GOD will surely bless you. I am down on my knees thanking you.

Manly love,
Brother Larry

ChristMySavior 09-03-2013 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donovan A. Mordecai (Post 1025585)
There is good programing available if you look for it. You might have to order the VHS (I have a few that I could send you for a modest packing and shipping fee).

Praise the LORD! I knew there had to be some Christian content somewhere. I am just wary, though, as often so called Christian content (such as Christian rock) is often a trap set by the devil to lead us to sin :o

However, if you have evaluated these with the assistance of a senior pastor, then I may have to order some for my whole church group!

EDIT: WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH. That last video is in no way acceptable, promoting gay, nigra puppets who want sodomising with a banana. Shame. :(

Bjorn Jensen 09-03-2013 01:31 PM

We have our own children's TV shows here in Freehold

Donovan A. Mordecai 09-03-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristMySavior (Post 1025621)

EDIT: WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH. That last video is in no way acceptable, promoting gay, nigra puppets who want sodomising with a banana. Shame. :(

Friend, I have been over every moment of these shows, with a finely tuned moral filter and the assistance of senior Pastors. I can certify there is no inappropriate content or allusions.

I will thank you to keep your mind out of the gutter on God's Favorite Forum© :thumbdown:

The importance of that show in particular, is that it sets the stage for youngsters to understand the 'banana argument' posed by Brother Comfort.

Don't you want your children to praise God? :innocent:

God Bless
DAM

Thomas Taylor 09-03-2013 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Viking (Post 1025660)
We have our own children's TV shows here in Freehold

Brother Viking, I will send the invoice for use of my dog in this video.

ChristMySavior 09-03-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donovan A. Mordecai (Post 1025689)
Friend, I have been over every moment of these shows, with a finely tuned moral filter and the assistance of senior Pastors. I can certify there is no inappropriate content or allusions.

I will thank you to keep your mind out of the gutter on God's Favorite Forum© :thumbdown:

The importance of that show in particular, is that it sets the stage for youngsters to understand the 'banana argument' posed by Brother Comfort.

Don't you want your children to praise God? :innocent:

God Bless
DAM

My apologies. Maybe I am being too over-strict, and this has prevented me from seeing the true message of the video. I have reread 1 John 2:11, and this has helped me see the error of my ways.

As for my children, I hear them praise God all the time, it's so heartening to hear them when I leave the room.

Science=Satan 04-02-2014 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristMySavior (Post 1025460)

Isn't Feminism Womens' Rights Isn't Good For Women To Have Rights?

Eva_Christensen 04-02-2014 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScienceWins (Post 1078169)

Why do you capitalize every word? Makes me dizzy :wacko:

Pastor Isaac Peters 04-02-2014 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScienceWins (Post 1078169)

Dear friend:

It's good for women to have those rights that Scripture says they have. It is not good for feminazis to shake their fists at the Lord and say, "I know better than You what sort of life I should lead."

Walter Van Slyke 04-02-2014 08:59 PM

I just ran all over the building singing "I Just Wanna Be A Sheep" at the top of my lungs. The looks on the faces of the hellbound heathen who habitate these horrific halls was heavenly!

Hallelujah!