The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello! Pleased to meet you. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=76595)

SweetSteph 04-14-2012 11:07 PM

Hello! Pleased to meet you.

Hello,

Please call me Sweet or Steph. I would like to tell you a little about myself, and hope that you all can help me.

I am 19 years of age, and currently a university student in Wales. Yes, I know the LORD hates science, but I am studying literature. It is a great way to study the bible and when I am older and have a family of my own, I hope to be able to teach my sons about the bible from an early age, using my literature skills to help them understand as well.

I hate it in Wales. I would much rather move to the Godly America, but at the moment I don't have the money to do so. I go to the Christian church at my university, where we sing songs of praise to God and Jesus. I prepare drinks and cakes for the men there, so they don't get too tired.

My parents are loving Christians as well, and they have taught me to love the bible and its teachings. I try very hard to be a good caring woman, and I know that when I marry, I will devote myself to the man I am with. I understand that women are property of men once they are wed! I wish I could apologize for Eve. She was disgusting, to go against the word of our great God!

Anyway, I am here to ask for help. I am trying to the best I can be, but I need some help preparing for my future. How should I raise my children? How should I care for my husband to make sure he is as happy as I can be? How can I make sure to please Jesus and God?

I hope I can learn much from you wisdom. Thank you.

SweetSteph~:lol:

Brother Harold Porter 04-15-2012 12:06 AM

Re: Hello! Pleased to meet you.

Welcome, young lady. You are wordy, but it's to be expected with the female.

Why are you wasting your most productive child-bearing years in a school that will only enable more senseless sin? Your focus should be on reading God's Word in the KJV1611 Holy Bible and properly courting a Christian man to help you make sense of your life. Is there retardation in the family or a disfigurement that repulses a Christian man?

Not to worry, when you find a man that will have you, he will answer all your questions. Right now, you are a ship without a rudder, but I will pray you find a decent Christian man to guide you.

In Christ

Adam Fag 04-15-2012 12:21 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Sweet :thumbsup: we have some links with Wales here in Warks. You send us all that nice water. Pop in if you feel like it, one day. I have a few spare rooms just now, just leave a note here and hop on the train. Cheers!
Attachment 18773

Pastor Ezekiel 04-15-2012 12:50 AM

Welcome to God's favorite forum, Steph. I must say for a foreigner, you speak American pretty well.

What church does your father take you to? Have you found a potential husband at college yet? I know that's why some girls go...

If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

SweetSteph 04-15-2012 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter (Post 871355)
Welcome, young lady. You are wordy, but it's to be expected with the female.

Why are you wasting your most productive child-bearing years in a school that will only enable more senseless sin? Your focus should be on reading God's Word in the KJV1611 Holy Bible and properly courting a Christian man to help you make sense of your life. Is there retardation in the family or a disfigurement that repulses a Christian man?

Not to worry, when you find a man that will have you, he will answer all your questions. Right now, you are a ship without a rudder, but I will pray you find a decent Christian man to guide you.

In Christ

Brother Harold, please do not fret! I am currently in a relationship with a loving Christian man. We are waiting to be wed before I bare children though. I can not devote myself entirely to him just yet though, as he had been sinning with another woman. I am willing to forgive and forget though, and I hope to bare him many sons and be a good wife if God wills it.

Noah Sole 04-15-2012 12:54 PM

Welcome to Gods favourite forum

What's your favourite Bible verse?
What inspires you?
The one inspiring me today is:

Jonah 4:9
And God said to Jonah, Doest thou well to be angry for the gourd? And he said, I do well to be angry, even unto death.

Why do you hate whales?

Genesis 1:21
And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

YIC