The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Black Knight...is a dummy! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=84517)

Black Knight 11-14-2012 02:57 PM

Black Knight...is a dummy!

Hello, hello and good day to you all.
I have to be honest, you are all going to hate me; in every way possible. I'm an Agnostic Atheist; to explain my (lack of) spiritual believe I would say this: "It is impossible to prove that a divine creator exists and I do not 'believe' anything without firm, cross referenceable evidence, thus I do not believe that there is a God"

Not only do not believe in a God, I enjoy many of the "Sins", I have engaged in fornication without sanctity. Taken drugs, eaten mouldy cheese and listened to some amazing music too.
I understand that this is not a political forum, but to pad out my unholy past I better also mention that I am a Marxist.

To be honest I found this site by accident, while searching for a song by the 'most awesome' band Argent, I stumbled into a thread condemning Rock and Roll for being the music of the Devil, and it gave me quite the chuckle, so thank you for the laugh.
But then, a little over half way though, I read in someones signature a view that basically said "Women who are raped are sluts and deserve it."

That flipped a switch for me, I would have happily read the thread, called you all nutjobs in my head, and got on with my life.
But that sig changed everything, You people don't genuinely believe that disgusting filth do you?

Carl the wop 11-14-2012 03:08 PM

Re: Jesus saves......on black Friday!

We do not "hate" you. We pity you for your lascivious lifestyle and unwillingess to repent. Turn back now or you shall be a shish ka-bob at Satan's next barbecue. :devil:

Zechariah Smyth 11-14-2012 03:14 PM

Re: Black Knight...is a dummy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Knight (Post 949163)
tl:dr

Where do you go to church?

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Carl the wop 11-14-2012 03:15 PM

My guess is the Church of Those in Desperate Need of Plastic Surgery..

Matthew Hopkins 11-14-2012 03:15 PM

Does your husband know you are using a computer? I'm sure he would agree that girls dressed like sluts and harlots bring the raping on themselves. If you are unmarried, then listen to your father's guidance. Don't worry your brain over this issue, dear.

YBIC

Black Knight 11-14-2012 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl the wop (Post 949164)
We do not "hate" you. We pity you for your lascivious lifestyle and unwillingess to repent. Turn back now or you shall be a shish ka-bob at Satan's next barbecue. :devil:

I don't accept the traditional interpretation of "Hell" aaaah, with the fire and the brimstone.
But if such a thing exists, I feel I will be far happier facing eternal damnation along with Einstein, Hendrix; Richard Dawkins and Charles Darwin.
Heaven will be awful lonely without intelligent colourful conversation.

Zechariah Smyth 11-14-2012 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Knight (Post 949170)
I don't accept the traditional interpretation of "Hell" aaaah, with the fire and the brimstone.
But if such a thing exists, I feel I will be far happier facing eternal damnation along with Einstein, Hendrix; Richard Dawkins and Charles Darwin.

Richard Dawkins will accept Jesus Christ as his Personal Savior on his deathbed, just like Christopher Hitchens did, FACT.

:thumbsup:

You will, too. I can tell!

:yahoo:

Yours in Christ,

Zech

Matthew Hopkins 11-14-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

There won't be any conversation in hell, dear. All you will hear is the screams as Hendrix and Darwin are fisted by beelzebub, as you are butt raped by his demons.

YBIC

James Hutchins 11-14-2012 03:24 PM

Quote:

See friend, that is a popular misconception. While you will be among those heathens, you will not recognize them nor will anyone recognize you. You will not even know who you are. All you will know is the eternal pain and incessant suffering as the devil subjects you to repeated rapes followed by a slow peeling back of your flesh, as slowly as possibly to maximize the pain. Once completed, the process will repeat, your only memory being that of immense suffering and misery.

As a side note, how did you get to be so butt ugly? Did your parents mix races?

Black Knight 11-14-2012 03:25 PM

Seems that someone replaced my Avatar with a photograph of a very nice Asian lady. I am in fact Male, not that it really matters.
I was Christened as a child, In the UK. In the US it's what you call Baptism. Obviously it wasn't my choice, it was the choice of my parents.
Though they where perfectly fine when I explained to them my lack of belief.
I do not attend any churches because I do not believe in the Judao-Christian God.

Carl the wop 11-14-2012 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Knight (Post 949175)
Seems that someone replaced my Avatar with a photograph of a very nice Asian lady. I am in fact Male, not that it really matters.
I was Christened as a child, In the UK. In the US it's what you call Baptism. Obviously it wasn't my choice, it was the choice of my parents.
I do not attend any churches because I do not believe in the Judao-Christian God.

Then why in the name of Beelzebub are you here? Trolls are not welcome..

Black Knight 11-14-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew Hopkins (Post 949173)
There won't be any conversation in hell, dear. All you will hear is the screams as Hendrix and Darwin are fisted by beelzebub, as you are butt raped by his demons.

YBIC

So what makes heaven so much damned fun?
The most fun times I remember where my late teens, old enough to really know better, but young enough to get away with mistakes.
I found Political Punk and a Atheism, took drugs and partied and it was all great.

I can't do that in heaven, so whats the damn point?

Redeemed Papist 11-14-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Why? What version of Hell do you accept? Where did you find out about it?

James Hutchins 11-14-2012 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Knight (Post 949175)

So you never were a Christian but are a wanna be catlick.

Tell me friend, if you hate God, why are you here? Seems to me to be a waste of your time. Just like I never go to Menstruating%20%Gallons.Com - It simply has no value to me in my daily life.

Black Knight 11-14-2012 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl the wop (Post 949177)
Then why in the name of Beelzebub are you here? Trolls are not welcome..

What a shame, I thought everyone was welcome in the eyes of the 'Lord'.

The reason I am here, is to answer the question "Do all women who are raped deserve it?" as the signature of the forum member made quite clear.

Thomas Taylor 11-14-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Knight (Post 949163)
Hello, hello and good day to you all.
I have to be honest, you are all going to hate me; in every way possible. I'm an Agnostic Atheist; to explain my (lack of) spiritual believe I would say this: "It is impossible to prove that a divine creator exists and I do not 'believe' anything without firm, cross referenceable evidence, thus I do not believe that there is a God"

Not only do not believe in a God, I enjoy many of the "Sins", I have engaged in fornication without sanctity. Taken drugs, eaten mouldy cheese and listened to some amazing music too.
I understand that this is not a political forum, but to pad out my unholy past I better also mention that I am a Marxist.

To be honest I found this site by accident, while searching for a song by the 'most awesome' band Argent, I stumbled into a thread condemning Rock and Roll for being the music of the Devil, and it gave me quite the chuckle, so thank you for the laugh.
But then, a little over half way though, I read in someones signature a view that basically said "Women who are raped are sluts and deserve it."

That flipped a switch for me, I would have happily read the thread, called you all nutjobs in my head, and got on with my life.
But that sig changed everything, You people don't genuinely believe that disgusting filth do you?

HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE AN AGNOSTIC ATHEIST? YOU CAN BE ONE OR THE OTHER FOOL.

AN AGNOSTIC BELIEVES IN A HIGHER BEING BUT IS AFRAID TO COMMIT.

AN ATHIEST, ON THE OTHER HAND, HAS NO BELIEF, NO MORALS AND NO SENSE.

MAKE YOUR MIND UP. YOU CAN BE ONE OR THE OTHER. NOT BOTH.

EITHER WAY YOU ARE GOING TO BURN.

Black Knight 11-14-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 949179)
Why? What version of Hell do you accept? Where did you find out about it?

That is a very attractive question, thank you.

Well my understanding of Hell comes from two sources, obviously The Bible, my understanding is that the Papal States added most of the "repent your sins or face the devil" stuff in the Middle Ages.
And then there is obviously Dante's Inferno. Which gives us the 7 circles and the fire burning and screaming aaaaagh until the end of time.

Carl the wop 11-14-2012 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Knight (Post 949184)
That is a very attractive question, thank you.

Well my understanding of Hell comes from two sources, obviously The Bible, my understanding is that the Papal States added most of the "repent your sins or face the devil" stuff in the Middle Ages.
And then there is obviously Dante's Inferno. Which gives us the 7 circles and the fire burning and screaming aaaaagh until the end of time.

Dante was a Papist dago bastard. As far as "the Bible" goes, there's only one KJV 1611.

Black Knight 11-14-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomas Torquemada (Post 949182)
HOW THE HELL CAN YOU BE AN AGNOSTIC ATHEIST? YOU CAN BE ONE OR THE OTHER FOOL.

AN AGNOSTIC BELIEVES IN A HIGHER BEING BUT IS AFRAID TO COMMIT.

AN ATHIEST, ON THE OTHER HAND, HAS NO BELIEF, NO MORALS AND NO SENSE.

MAKE YOUR MIND UP. YOU CAN BE ONE OR THE OTHER. NOT BOTH.

EITHER WAY YOU ARE GOING TO BURN.

Your interpretation of the meanings of Atheist and Agnostic are a little off.

An Agnostic's view is that the question of "is there a God?" is unanswerable.
An Atheist's view is that because the question is unanswerable, there probably is no God.

Nobar King 11-14-2012 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Knight (Post 949181)
I thought everyone was welcome in the eyes of the 'Lord'.

You've been doing a lot of thinking but it's not working out very well for you.