The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello Everyone: It's A New True Christian! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=88656)

FoundMyWay 03-25-2013 01:41 AM

Hello Everyone: It's A New True Christian!

Hello!

I would just like to introduce myself and share a little bit of my journey.

My name is Jessika and I am 20 years old. For as long as I can remember, I have never had any faith: I never knew about God or even very much about heaven or hell. Yes, people would tell me I would go to hell if I didn't accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior but it meant nothing to me. I guess you could call me an atheist.

When I was around 17, I went to the local baptist church with my best friend and that was my first look at God. Something changed inside of me but still I ignored Him. I was very stupid, I know. Last year, I stumbled across Land Over Baptist. I read some sermons and such and I knew than that this was where God wanted me to be. It felt so good to be rid of my sinful ways!

I just recently found these forums and was very excited because there were so many True Christians to talk with and plus all the useful information. Although have noticed quite a few pagans on the forum...

Thank you so much. And glory to God!:)

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."-Rom. 6:23

BelieverInGod 03-25-2013 03:41 AM

Re: Hello Everyone: It's A New True Christian!

Oh, if the church had a dollar for every time some unsaved trash came on here claiming to be a True Christian, they'd be slightly wealthier than they are today :lol:

Not all Baptist churches are True Christian™ churches. I grew up in one of those "God loves everyone, Kumbya" churches, and they had the nerve to call themselves Baptist.

Thomas Taylor 03-25-2013 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoundMyWay (Post 989249)
Hello!

My name is Jessika and I am 20 years old. For as long as I can remember, I have never had any faith: I never knew about God or even very much about heaven or hell. Yes, people would tell me I would go to hell if I didn't accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior but it meant nothing to me. I guess you could call me an atheist.

When I was around 17, I went to the local baptist church with my best friend and that was my first look at God. Something changed inside of me but still I ignored Him. I was very stupid, I know. Last year, I stumbled across Land Over Baptist. I read some sermons and such and I knew than that this was where God wanted me to be. It felt so good to be rid of my sinful ways!

I just recently found these forums and was very excited because there were so many True Christians to talk with and plus all the useful information. Although have noticed quite a few pagans on the forum...

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."-Rom. 6:23

If you found Landover Baptist over a year ago, how come it took so long for you to find the forums?

On another note, what church do you go to?

Tell us more about yourself, we want to get to know you.

Faith_Machine 03-25-2013 09:58 AM

Hello young lady. What's the most exciting thing Jesus has done for you this week?

Alterboy 03-25-2013 12:04 PM

Hello Jessika and welcome to God's chosen forum.
YIC,
Jon

Mary Thompson 04-01-2013 07:42 AM

Obesed teenage whore?
Anyway, welcome to our friendly forums, I have a few questions:
Are you married? What is your favourite pie to bake? How many children do you have? How many of those are boys?
:wub:DO YOU LOVE JESUS?:wub:
YIC
Mary Thompson.

Cranky Old Man 04-01-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

My name is Jessika

Do you have your husband's permission to be here?

Sammy The Penitent 04-01-2013 06:26 PM

Quote:

Hello!

Dear FoundMyWay,

You seem nice...a little slow on the uptake...but anyway...

Romans 5:3
And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience;

Soooooooo...perhaps you can try again by paying a little less attention to others and tell us (succinctly) about what church you attend and how you came to find Jesus. (The directions are right above the thread).

YIC