The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Parents raise male child as a Gender-Neutral (AKA:Queer) Freakshow!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=73874)

Brother_Percy 01-21-2012 07:08 PM

Parents raise male child as a Gender-Neutral (AKA:Queer) Freakshow!!!

Only in the Godless UK! Parents raise male child as a Gender-Neutral (AKA:Queer) Freakshow!

THIS Story makes me almost give up hope for humanity! Lord, please throw these disgusting people and their Satan Spawn into the Firey Pits of Hell! :thumbdown:

Quote:

Parents kept their child's sex secret for five years to raise him “gender neutral’

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/ja...-517877876.jpg

A couple who have spent five years keeping their child’s sex a secret have finally revealed it’s a boy.

Beck Laxton, 46, and partner Kieran Cooper, 44, decided to hide it from all but their closest relatives and raise him as “gender neutral”.

The couple say they wanted to ensure Sasha was not affected by the pressure of gender stereotypes. :wacko:

And they only revealed he is a boy because they had to when he started primary school. He now attends lessons wearing a girl’s shirt and boy’s trousers.

Mum Beck said yesterday: “In the mother and baby group, I said, ‘I’m Beck, and this is Sasha’. And of course somebody asked straight away, ‘So is it a boy or a girl?’ I said, ‘I’m not going to tell you’.

“I discovered later I’d been described as ‘that loony woman who doesn’t know whether her baby is a boy or a girl’. And I could never persuade anyone in the group to come round for coffee.

"They just thought I was mental. I don’t think I’d do it if I thought it was going to make him unhappy, but at the moment he’s not really bothered either way.

“I just want him to fulfil his potential, and I wouldn’t push him in any direction. As long as he has good relationships and good friends, nothing else matters. All I want to do is make people think a bit.”

Web editor Beck and software designer Kieran, of Sawston, Cambs, even told midwives not to reveal Sasha’s sex to them until 30 minutes after he was born.

They encouraged him to play with boys’ and girls’ toys in their television-free home and he alternated between boys’ and girls’ clothes.

He often wears flowery tops at home but Beck said: “He wouldn’t say anything because nobody’s ever told him flowers are for girls. And I don’t see why they should be.” :wacko:

Kieran added: “Sasha has cars and Lego – and he also has dolls. We wanted to challenge gender stereotypes so if Sasha wants to dress in girls’ clothes then so be it. But we are not forcing it.”

Dr Daragh McDermott, a psychology lecturer at Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, said: “It’s hard to say whether being raised gender-neutral will have any immediate or long-term psychological consequences for a child, purely because to date there is little empirical research examining this topic.”

It's a freakshow, people! :thumbdown:

Mary Etheldreda 01-21-2012 07:52 PM

Re: Parents raise male child as a Gender-Neutral (AKA:Queer) Freakshow!!!

Oh come Lord Jesus.

I think I'm going to be sick.

Brother_Percy 01-21-2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 840213)
Oh come Lord Jesus.

I think I'm going to be sick.

I hear ya, sister. That story made me want to poke my own eyes out with a pointy stick! Disgusting! :thumbdown:

Pastor Isaac Peters 01-21-2012 08:17 PM

Oh, nice. What these people do with their child is perfectly acceptable, but when Christians* follow the Biblical commands on parent/child relations, someone calls Child Protective Services. The world truly has gone mad.

*Those living outside of Freehold County, anyway

Daisy Mae Johnson 01-21-2012 08:28 PM

Since they dressed him up to be a fairy I'm sure he will grow up to be a limp wristed one. :thumbdown:

Nice going parents (who obviously wanted a girl). Enjoy HELL!

SheepOfGod 01-22-2012 04:29 AM

It really needs to be taken aways from its parents and given to some good Christian parents. Hopefully they will be able to undo the brainwashing that has set this lost soul on a path to hell.

The parents should be put in prison.

Lady Effect 01-22-2012 05:19 AM

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

What an upside down world...I just wanna cry here, folks. Will pray for those poor british children!

Quote:

Dr Daragh McDermott, a psychology lecturer at Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge, said: “It’s hard to say whether being raised gender-neutral will have any immediate or long-term psychological consequences for a child, purely because to date there is little empirical research examining this topic.”
Little empirical research??? Prove me wrong but it sounds to me like those weird evolutionists. Why these people think that science (whatever that is, just a bunch of theories) will ever provide them proper answers?!

So-so sad! :o

Good Christian Woman 01-22-2012 09:09 AM

Quote:

purely because to date there is little empirical research examining this topic.”
:thumbdown: I got your research right here:
Deuteronomy 22:5

Good Christian Woman 01-22-2012 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters (Post 840225)
Oh, nice. What these people do with their child is perfectly acceptable, but when Christians* follow the Biblical commands on parent/child relations, someone calls Child Protective Services. The world truly has gone mad.

*Those living outside of Freehold County, anyway

That's so true, Pastor. Trying to raise your kid away from the societal "pressures" of gender roles is all fine and dandy in the eyes of the atheists, but when we follow Proverbs 13:24 people call the cops. :angry:

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-22-2012 04:30 PM

Jesus might have had second thoughts when He said, "Suffer little children to come unto me." if this trainee transvestite had walked up to Him. He would have driven a few demons out of it before letting it within arm's length.

Anyhow, I have great faith in the simple attitude of the children in its year at school:
Quote:

And they only revealed he is a boy because they had to when he started primary school. He now attends lessons wearing a girl’s shirt and boy’s trousers.
and at this point, were I its parents (God forfend) I would be booking it in for the anticipated dental reconstruction work.

Rev. M. Rodimer 01-23-2012 07:21 PM

I'm going to pray that this poor young fellow grows up to be a lumberjack, or perhaps the next Mike Rowe.

http://www.fierysource.com/wp-conten...bs-588x441.jpg

Nothing girly about that man!

Onfire4theLord 01-23-2012 08:07 PM

This is an abomination! The whole family will burn in hell for letting this happen!

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Genesis 1:26-28

Men are supposed to look LIKE MEN. Not some damn sissy in a dress! These people are trying to push homosexuality on this youngster!!!:thumbdown:

I am sure both of the parents are gays and are only bonded together in the work of SATAN. Makes me want to take my rod to the whole lot of em!!

Good Christian Woman 02-06-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 840877)
I'm going to pray that this poor young fellow grows up to be a lumberjack, or perhaps the next Mike Rowe.

http://www.fierysource.com/wp-conten...bs-588x441.jpg

Nothing girly about that man!

Nothing girly at all, Rev! As a matter of fact, he looks just like my husband! :wub: