The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Why are Mexicans so racist? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=59437)

Nobar King 02-09-2011 09:19 PM

Why are Mexicans so racist?

I had a crew over last week to clear an ice dam off of my roof which tends to build up during heavy snowfall. The one guy who was doing all the work was a Mexican with a cleft palate, so he didn't talk OK, but at least he didn't fall off the roof. The leader of the crew kept calling him and the other two guys "Negro", although the workers referred to each other as "Primo".

When I asked the kid his name he told me that it was Jose, but when I asked him why his boss kept calling him 'Negro' he didn't seem to understand what I was asking. I didn't get a decent answer so I just assumed that the boss is a racist. I would feel bad if I didn't hire them, again, because I know they need the work, but I just don't need that kind of racism around my house.

(None of these guys were black).

I guess the Mexicans are just as racist as the Blacks and the Asians.

Billy Bob Jenkins 02-09-2011 09:50 PM

Re: Why are Mexicans so racist?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 691952)

Why are all minorities so racist? It makes me sick. :angry:

True Disciple 02-09-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 691963)
Why are all minorities so racist? It makes me sick. :angry:

Amen, Brother. It seems that only we Caucasians seem to understand that racial prejudice is a despicable thing. Non-Caucasian folks simply lack the moral capacities to realize that, I suppose.:thumbdown:

Bobby-Joe 02-09-2011 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 692005)
Amen, Brother. It seems that only we Caucasians seem to understand that racial prejudice is a despicable thing. Non-Caucasian folks simply lack the moral capacities to realize that, I suppose.:thumbdown:

Quoted for the TRUTH™

You first need a moral compass to know things like racism are wrongs. As shocking as it is to a color blind American like many ethnics lack this. I can only pray that the Lamb of Christ washes their soul clean and white the stain of sin.

Rev. Jim Osborne 02-09-2011 11:26 PM

Wetbacks seem to be one of the more racist species. Sure the negroes seem to be the most racist because they're the most loud (ever try going to a movie theatre with a fat negress in your row?), but the spics are more racist in subtle ways.
  • They come to our country but refuse to speak our language. They force businesses like Wal-Mart to cater to them in their own moonspeak.
  • They take jobs such as house cleaning, landscaping, migrant farming, and other jobs from hard-working white Americans. The result? Complete economic collapse.
  • They make us have to name our cities in Mexican (Los Angeles, San Francisco, El Paso, etc.) but they don't have any American names for any Mexican towns! Where are towns like Hoopersville and Smithsboro and Springfield in Mexico? Nowhere!
  • They come to this country illegally, pay no taxes, steal our jobs, and have as many kids as they can to collect welfare benefits. Now these fatcat Mexicans are living the sweet life in gated communities and driving Porsches. This has to stop!

True Disciple 02-09-2011 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 692026)
Wetbacks seem to be one of the more racist species. Sure the negroes seem to be the most racist because they're the most loud (ever try going to a movie theatre with a fat negress in your row?), but the spics are more racist in subtle ways.
  • They come to our country but refuse to speak our language. They force businesses like Wal-Mart to cater to them in their own moonspeak.
  • They take jobs such as house cleaning, landscaping, migrant farming, and other jobs from hard-working white Americans. The result? Complete economic collapse.
  • They make us have to name our cities in Mexican (Los Angeles, San Francisco, El Paso, etc.) but they don't have any American names for any Mexican towns! Where are towns like Hoopersville and Smithsboro and Springfield in Mexico? Nowhere!
  • They come to this country illegally, pay no taxes, steal our jobs, and have as many kids as they can to collect welfare benefits. Now these fatcat Mexicans are living the sweet life in gated communities and driving Porsches. This has to stop!

Very true words, Reverend. I suggest the introduction of Mexican-Free zones in American cities, where decent people won't be bothered by their racist bigotry.:thumbdown:

James Dewitt 02-10-2011 12:11 AM

1 Attachment(s)
What really upsets me is that the Messicants only show their racism towards Americans. Look how they disrespect our cars. You don't see them turning a BMW or Mercedes into a " lowrider".

Capt. Aaron Portway 02-10-2011 01:03 AM

Beaners never cease to piss me off!:angry:

Thank God there aren't as many here in Iowa as there are out in California where I used to live! Heck, in Fresno, you couldn't swing a dead cat without whacking three or four danged wetbacks!

And I swear you couldn't spit without hitting one of those roach coach Taco Trucks. Did you know that they even make tacos out of cow stomachs, cow tongues, and cow brains!?! Who wants to eat ding danged cow brains? Beaners, that's who!:bad:

There was this one Spic guy who worked for Mesa Air, he cleaned up around the place. He wasn't so bad. This old chuey would tell me stories about growing up in Baja. He told me this one great story about how they used to fish for tiger sharks with seal pups! One time, this big old male seal got mad at them and attacked their boat. He and his buddy had to kill it with a gaff! He had a million stories just like that.:sombrero:

Anyway, he was having lunch one day and I asked him what he was eating and he said "Tacos day Sangray" and I said "What in the sam heck is day sangray" and he said "Joo know, Sangray, blude, ees dee blude, joo know, like fron your banes . . ." and he pointed to his arm and made like a fountain movement with his other hand.

Then I figured it out. He was eating tacos made out of blood. I never talked to that freakin' beaner vampire ever again. It still gives me a stomach ache just thinking about it.:bad:

What got me going on this? Oh, right, beaners are racist and they piss me off. Yeah, and they'll eat just about ANYTHING!!! :thumbdown:

Benedict A. Davis 02-10-2011 05:07 AM

You ever see hou the messicans treat their hondo-urine cousins...like 2nd class citizens, having them move up north and take the most menial of jobs, jobs they wouldn't do! I mean only a border separates them and, I have to be honest, can't tell any difference in the 2 groups. What's up with them.

Cursed 02-10-2011 08:20 AM

I can confirm everything you've all said as the God's Honest Truth.

I am ashamed to say I am part Mexican, and I am very racist. I shudder to think of the racist rage that courses through a full-beaner Mexican mind.

I will also eat anything, and in addition to that I'm lazy.

I am sorry.

Zachariah Do-Good 02-10-2011 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 691952)
I had a crew over last week to clear an ice dam off of my roof which tends to build up during heavy snowfall. The one guy who was doing all the work was a Mexican with a cleft palate, so he didn't talk OK, but at least he didn't fall off the roof. The leader of the crew kept calling him and the other two guys "Negro", although the workers referred to each other as "Primo".

When I asked the kid his name he told me that it was Jose, but when I asked him why his boss kept calling him 'Negro' he didn't seem to understand what I was asking. I didn't get a decent answer so I just assumed that the boss is a racist. I would feel bad if I didn't hire them, again, because I know they need the work, but I just don't need that kind of racism around my house.

(None of these guys were black).

Brother there is a perfect explanation for this question most Mexicans are catholic and thus racist. After years of being a superpower and imposing their will on us they are now reduced to a cult sized religion and teach their supremacistways to all their cult following.

SUV 02-10-2011 02:02 PM

I have myself found messicants to be very racy "people." Jesus Weeps Again.

PetitionLady 03-05-2011 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 692329)
I have myself found messicants to be very racy "people." Jesus Weeps Again.

Yes, sister, I have seen the same. They are very racy, rude and forward too.

I was walking down the street, minding my own business when I came across a group of them and one of the men started saying 'bad' things to me. Obnoxious.

I simply said, "No Engliss, No Engliss" .... and on I went.

It was a close call, sister. I hear you!