The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Disney uses cartoons to teach preschool girls how to Lesbo (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=113141)

Mary Etheldreda 08-11-2017 05:53 PM

Disney uses cartoons to teach preschool girls how to Lesbo

Disney's done it again - indoctrinating children to the Gay Agenda when they ought to be free to make up their own minds. No child should have ideas and beliefs shoved down their throats, and Disney is the worse offender. Disney and Muslims. And Catholics! And don't get me started on the Mormons. Anyway...

https://lifesite-cache.s3.amazonaws....00_55_s_c1.jpg

The show is about an aspiring doctor, aged 7, who "fixes" toys with help from friends, but that is clearly a ruse for those who deliver the Gay Agenda to children. An August 5 episode of the Disney Junior show Doc McStuffins, which is aimed at preschoolers, featured two lesbian "moms" as the heads of a family.

Children are innocent and should not be indoctrinated into any beliefs. Instead, they should be taught what is Truth so that when they get older and are faced with lies, they are prepared because they understand the difference between fact and fiction.

Will Disney ever think of the children as anything other than a market for Satan's Entertainment?

mom against tumblr 08-12-2017 01:21 AM

Re: Disney uses cartoons to teach preschool girls how to Lesbo

Good heavens! I must say, this is worse than that Dream Daddy game that all the children have been talking about. I have banned my children from playing that, and protested against it.

I did not know about Disney rebelling against Jesus. Walt must be rolling in his grave! And did you see Zootopia?

Mary Etheldreda 08-12-2017 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mom against tumblr (Post 1217656)
And did you see Zootopia?

The hyper-homosexual flamboyant demon-tool who sashays down the aisle to please his master, Satan for a few sheckles? Ew. No.

:bad:

Bubba Buck 08-13-2017 12:20 AM

I miss the good old days when I was a young boy. The only things we needed to watch on tv were the stories about good ol' Jimmy Barnes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_NAl4AkmjU

(Forgive me Lord for I do not know how to embed youtube videos on this heavenly forum)

The only thing that Disney cartoon is trying to do is legitimize the fact that Walt Disney himself used to pick up little young strapping boys at his "Fun Parks". Ever wonder why nobody at the Disney Theme Parks weren't offended by the fact that Mickey Mouse himself never wore pants? It's because it's a gay indoctrination camp.

Didymus Much 08-13-2017 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba Buck (Post 1217686)
...Mickey Mouse himself never wore pants...

:facepalm: Inconvenient fact time: Mickey's always worn pants.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...oat_Willie.jpg

Now if you were talking about Donald Duck, who's always running away from his fiancee Daisy* to go off on pantless adventures with his three lithe, innocent, under-aged nephews, you might have something to go on...

*any similarities with a certain pastor hereabouts should not be discussed further, if you like your tithing level where it is hint hint

handmaiden 08-13-2017 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1217687)

Now if you were talking about Donald Duck, who's always running away from his fiancee Daisy* to go off on pantless adventures with his three lithe, innocent, under-aged nephews, you might have something to go on...

*any similarities with a certain pastor hereabouts should not be discussed further, if you like your tithing level where it is hint hint

Mr. Much, I commend you. For an evil, perverted atheist who is going to hell, you are at least able to see and accurately report what is right in front of you.

Whether it is the exact, unaltered words of the Bible, or the sartorial accoutrements of a cartoon mouse, you never waver in your careful scrutiny.

Your conclusions are somewhat troubling; but one cannot fault your observations.

However, despite the abundant cover of feathers upon Donald Duck's nether regions, a petition to see him properly clothed may be in order. For some reason, The Good Lord saw fit to outfit male ducks with an exterior male organ. Chickens, no; ducks, yes. Truly, the Lord works in mysterious ways.

Pastor Ezekiel 08-13-2017 03:17 AM

Quote:

:huh: Your childish innuendo falls apart, as always, you repulsive heathen! Our Brother Dr. Niles hasn't got any girlfriends as he is chaste (and Jesus won't mind his not being too bright, either), and my houseboys certainly aren't biologically related to me but only represent the best Filipino and Indonesian stock available. Jesus and I win as always! :lol:

Your kind of unbelievers will be declared outlaw any day now, butI still don't understand how you always manage to wriggle your way back unto my Forum after all the times we've banned you!
:badmood:

Elmer G. White 08-13-2017 04:55 AM

Quote:

Mr Much,

As usual, you get your "facts" right but because of your Spiritual deficiencies, you once again fail to get your alternative facts correct. To do that, you would not only have to be able to quote the Bible by heart but also to apply its Precious and Timeless Teachings to the issue at hand.
  • Item: "Steamboat Willie" - the first appearance of the Disney Demons and already we're seeing poorly disguised references to the male tallywhacker (the "willie") combined with some heavy panting - a sure indication of unnatural conjugal acts between males.
  • Item: While Mr. Mouse may be wearing boxer shorts in the image, his tail (a poorly disguised reference to the male tallywhacker) must protrude through a hole in the satin fabric to be able to be extruded. We have no evidence that other extruding bits wouldn't be poking through similar holes anywhere, anytime.
  • Item: In Biblical terms, even the tiniest risk of sin is as bad as the actual sin committed.
Matthew 5:28
But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.
  • Item: If I, as a Saved® True Christian™ can associate this vile anthropomorphic rodent to the ultimate goal of the Disney Universe, male Sodomy, so can the average young youth do the same. I am praying that you finally open your arms to the embrace of Jesus and that we can discuss these things further for Eternity in Heaven!
Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Bubba Buck 08-13-2017 04:01 PM

Quote:

I bet you're a demoncrat right? Listen, I'm not wrong. I'm just using my right to explain alternative facts and if you want to try and suppress me because of my support for Donald Trump you can just get out of my way right now. I will from now and forever always boycott whatever grocery store you get your goods from and will boycott whatever brand of clothes you decide to wear on a given day! Donald Trump is a fantastic president!

Didymus Much 08-13-2017 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba Buck (Post 1217699)
I bet you're a demoncrat right?...

Even worse, I'm not even American.

Quote:

...I will from now and forever always boycott whatever grocery store you get your goods from...
That'd be all of them.

Quote:

...and will boycott whatever brand of clothes you decide to wear on a given day!...
Again, all of them. edit: your MAGA hat is safe

Enjoy your naked starving. :D

Quote:

...Donald Trump is a fantastic president!
Not my fantasy. :thumbdown:

Bubba Buck 08-13-2017 09:04 PM

Proverbs 12:22 my friend. Lying lips are an abomination to the lord. They that deal truly (Like Donald Trump) are however a delight to him. You sir claim to shop at every grocery store which is impossible, especially if you aren't even in the US. I will simply stay true to my word and boycott the shops you attend even if they aren't in the US. You're a typical lying atheist libtard who will be smited some day. I beg of you to repent and pray hard. Perhaps you should tithe a lot to Pastor Ezekiel.

handmaiden 08-13-2017 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bubba Buck (Post 1217707)
Proverbs 12:22 my friend. Lying lips are an abomination to the lord. They that deal truly (Like Donald Trump) are however a delight to him. You sir claim to shop at every grocery store which is impossible, especially if you aren't even in the US. I will simply stay true to my word and boycott the shops you attend even if they aren't in the US. You're a typical lying atheist libtard who will be smited some day. I beg of you to repent and pray hard. Perhaps you should tithe a lot to Pastor Ezekiel.

Mr. Much is NOT a typical atheist. He has actually read the Bible and doesn't make the mistake of telling us that we are in some way not being faithful to it.

Furthermore, he does not have a history of lying to us and it is not your place to label him as such. It was decent of you to warn him about his inevitable smiting, however.

Finally, I must dispose you of your erroneous assumptions. Mr. Much is a forum member but not a member of Landover Baptist Church. His tithes would not be accepted. One cannot buy salvation. One can only accept the gift which has been paid for in The Sacrificial Blood Of the Lamb of God.

Buying Pastor Ezekiel a nice jet is something done out of love and a desire to further his ministry so that other people can get saved, it isn't directly tied to one's own salvation.

Funny, but anyone with a working knowledge of the tenents of the Christian religion really should know that.

Bubba Buck 08-14-2017 12:59 AM

Be that as it may, I find it hard to believe that he has shops at every single grocery store regularly in the world. I have no way to disprove this, however so I guess I'll give him that. I still intend to boycott the grocery stores he regularly attends in the name of the Lord and to defend our great leader Trump.

Going back on topic, I have my personal qualms with Jehovah's Witnesses but have come across a cartoon which makes me wonder why the Landover Baptist Church has not produced a cartoon with the likes of which would strike fear into the hearts of children who would even consider being a homer?

I managed to pray the gay away and hate how I used to be. Brother Harold Porter is a leading example that I wish to follow. Mayhaps someone should make a cartoon with him as a chief advisor on how it should be produced? Mayhaps he be the director? I would fund this.

WilliamJenningsBryan 08-14-2017 04:08 AM

It has always disturbed me that Disney would choose a vile rodent as some sort of lovable cartoon character given that in the 14th Century the bubonic ("black") plague wiped out between 30 and 50 percent of Europe's population (around 100 million people) - all because of a rodent.

Nobar King 08-14-2017 03:23 PM

One hardly needs Disney to see how prevalent lesbianism is, these days. The cartoon posted above merely shows that Disney is unable to control the writers in its studio for fear of being labeled discriminatory. Disney can't fire those fags, either, because they're part of the protected class.

Johny Joe Hold 08-15-2017 01:02 AM

Disney World , some day, will be named Sodomy Capital of the U.S.

In 1991 a "Gay Day" was started at the amusement park. A handful of girly men attended. Ten years later it had grown to 150,000 sodomites.

Thank goodness we here at Landover Baptist have never wavered in naming homerism the greatest sin. Disney folded and opened its doors in welcome. Our door remains shut and barred.

We can bask in the absolute certainty Jesus is pleased with us.

handmaiden 08-15-2017 01:45 AM

Basking.:beach:

Patootie 09-11-2017 09:35 PM

I'm Lesbian whatcha gonna do about it ban me from your ugly <<<unpleasant anatomical reference removed>>> website? LOL try again this is funny

LW1997 10-21-2017 04:08 PM

Disney is an absolute foolish company.
The only thing I actually liked from them are the Donald Duck comics.
Disney is the second most satanic company next to Nintendo.