The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   The HOMOSEXUAL who wrecked an empire! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=47617)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 08-05-2010 02:15 AM

The HOMOSEXUAL who wrecked an empire!

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/...e/xlg_we_0.jpg

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/...e/xlg_we_1.jpg

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/...e/xlg_we_2.jpg

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/...e/xlg_we_3.jpg

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/...e/xlg_we_4.jpg

Pastor Isaac Peters 08-05-2010 12:15 PM

Re: The HOMOSEXUAL who wrecked an empire!

Thank you for warning us of the dangers of the sodomite deathstyle choice. Lie-berals keep asking how it affects us; this is how it affects us. Government repression of faggotry is entirely necessary because, as this artile demonstrates, homers are so easily blackmailed because of the government repression against them.

Bobby-Joe 08-05-2010 03:54 PM

Godly post Brother Jeb.

Karl Rove himself has warned how letting just one homosexual into the White House will corrupt the entire process. Turn the nation's administration over to a bunch of immature personalities that view politics as little more than a play ground fight.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 03-07-2014 11:19 AM

And now, exactly 100 years later, history repeats, with another world war to about to be set off in another unpronounceable place nobody can find on a map.

There has to be a homosexual connection here somewhere - what the those hairy bare-chested Putin pics, the lesbian sex-show a the Olympics, I mean Russia's nickname literally is "the bear"...

manwithnobrain 03-17-2014 11:23 PM

I assure you all that the way a man runs his business has absolutely no association with his sexuality or religon.

Cranky Old Man 03-17-2014 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manwithabrain (Post 1074151)
I assure you all that the way a man runs his business has absolutely no association with his sexuality or religon.

:blink:

Mary Etheldreda 03-17-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

On what authority do you offer this assurance? Mr. Thurmond has provided concrete evidence that anyone can see for themselves. In addition, and more importantly, he has been Redeemed by the Blood of Christ, found Perfect in the eyes of God, and can do no wrong. Can you say that about yourself or your opinions?

Alphonse Alban 03-17-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Enough with the gaysexual propaganda!

Are you seriously trying to say that sexuality of this filthy gaysexual baker does not show in his products? :angry:

*WARNING! GAYSEXUAL IMAGE BELOW!!!*

http://images.travelpod.com/tw_slide...op-pionnat.jpg

manwithnobrain 03-18-2014 03:00 AM

That baker was being humourous. If a penis is gay, have fun Mr. Homosexual. I am a Christian. And gay. The Lord made us in his image right? So God wanted me to be a homosexual. I didn't choose to be this way, I was made like this by our Lord.

:thumbsup:

Pastor Ezekiel 03-18-2014 03:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manwithabrain (Post 1074189)
That baker was being humourous. If a penis is gay, have fun Mr. Homosexual. I am a Christian. And gay. The Lord made us in his image right? So God wanted me to be a homosexual. I didn't choose to be this way, I was made like this by our Lord.

:thumbsup:

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

I will pray that the Holy Spirit enter you and chase the demons out of your rectum and let Jesus fill you with His Grace. If you use your God-given free will to reject Christ and His temporary death on the cross for my sins, then you are sending yourself to hellfire. :sinner:

manwithnobrain 03-18-2014 03:11 AM

I'm not here to flame, grief, or troll and I especially don't want to turn ANYONE gay because it's not a choice. I just want to show you that god loves all his children. :bye:

Pastor Ezekiel 03-18-2014 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manwithabrain (Post 1074193)
I'm not here to flame, grief, or troll and I especially don't want to turn ANYONE gay because it's not a choice. I just want to show you that god loves all his children. :bye:

And exactly where in the Holy Bible does it say that God loves queers? Or witches or atheists or muslims or perverts?

Post the Scripture here. :rtfm:

Didymus Much 03-18-2014 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manwithnobrain (Post 1074193)
...I just want to show you that god loves all his children. :bye:

Then why did He create Hell? :hmmm:

manwithnobrain 03-18-2014 03:42 AM

Didymus much-good point but as an atheist, I'm sure you can agree that gay is not a choice.
The parent reprimands because he wants to show the error of a child's ways. Same with god.
Also I love that I'm a "full -on pervert because my pastor might disagree.

Zechariah Smyth 03-18-2014 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manwithnobrain (Post 1074197)
Didymus much-good point but as an atheist, I'm sure you can agree that gay is not a choice.
The parent reprimands because he wants to show the error of a child's ways. Same with god.
Also I love that I'm a "full -on pervert because my pastor might disagree.

Take your KJV Bible to your "pastor" and ask him to explain this:

(Leviticus 18:22) "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination."

"Oh, that's OLD Testament stuff!" he'll likely say. Then show him these from the NEW Testament:

(1 Corinthians 6:9-10) "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

(Romans 1:26-27) "For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet."

Good grief, the stench of feces alone should keep him from letting queers in to his church.

:blech:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

manwithnobrain 03-18-2014 04:05 AM

So y'all don't like effeminate people. So I'm a drag queen. Is that a sin as well?

Mary Etheldreda 03-18-2014 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manwithnobrain (Post 1074201)
So y'all don't like effeminate people. So I'm a drag queen. Is that a sin as well?

Let's ask God!

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment:
for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Deuteronomy 22:5

So yes. Yes it is a sin as well. This particular sin infuriates God. Why you would prance around with a bra and panties, making the poor Baby Jesus weep with indigestion, is incomprehensible to me. Why do you hate Him so much?

manwithnobrain 03-18-2014 04:32 AM

So you've never worn a pair of pants? Because that is a mans clothing. Also, I don't "prance about in a bra and panties"- I wear other *** potty language ***. Look it up.

manwithnobrain 03-18-2014 04:46 AM

I apologize for my bad language in the previous post. :(

Zechariah Smyth 03-18-2014 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manwithnobrain (Post 1074213)
I apologize for my bad language in the previous post. :(

Accepted.

:innocent:

We tolerate a lot of things here at Landover, but potty language is not one of them. If people can't make their points without resorting to profanity and personal insults, they are asked to leave.

YiC,

Zech