The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Goodbye to Heavy Metal / Death Metal Music? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=3536)

Talitha 06-12-2007 03:31 PM

Goodbye to Heavy Metal / Death Metal Music?

1 Attachment(s)
About 15 to 20 years ago the Music Industry changed It's Format from Vinyl to Compact Disk. PRAISE JESUS

It seems to me that from that very same period of time, there started to be a very steady demise in the popularity of Heavy Metal Music.
I think the two are connected, because no longer could these Satanic Bands put out Subliminal messages the way they did when Vinyl Recordings were played backwards.

Added to that, to achieve the "Big Hair" look of the 1980's meant that the Bands had to invest Tens of thousands of $$ on gallons of Hair spray, consequently either Bankrupting or killing many Band Members with the Toxic Gas produced in the dressing room.
This of course was the one and only cause of there being such a big hole in the Ozone layer during the 1990's which God has subsequently started to close up.

Praise Jesus for starting to kill-off Homers like Ozzie Osbourne with Mental illness. One of the Founding Fathers of Satan's own Music, he will soon be accountable to God for his Sins.

Attachment 1958

The very dead John Lennon once famously said: "Christianity will go. It will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about that. I'm right and I will be proved right. We are more popular than Jesus now."

Jesus had other ideas! :lol:

Praise The Lord for helping us to win one more battle against Satanic influences. :jesus:

Ecclesiastes 7:5
It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.

Bobby-Joe 06-12-2007 03:51 PM

Re: Goodbye to Heavy Metal / Death Metal Music?

It is clear Jesus Himself is guiding you on this Sister Talitha since there is no way a woman could ever come up with such wise words by herself. GLORY!

Yes, Christ has lanced the cyst of Heavy Metal and it’s poison is draining way as we speak. Soon it come a day were decent folks we now longer have to endure the vision of men in tighter leather pants waving their pelvises in good societies faces at ¾ time. Once these over sex hoodlums have sunk back into the obscurity they so richly deserve we will no longer have to worry about our innocent children being corrupted by base heavy songs glorifying debauchery or being brainwashed into suicide by backward masked messages.

Heavy Metal, the Lord’s judgment is upon you and He is not pleased.

Talitha 06-12-2007 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 72858)
It is clear Jesus Himself is guiding you on this Sister Talitha since there is no way a woman could ever come up with such wise words by herself. GLORY!

It's quite true Pastor Bobby-Joe. I was guided by the forces of Truth, Decency and Jesus Christ.

PRAISE HIM

Brother Temperance 06-12-2007 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 72855)
The very dead John Lennon once famously said: "Christianity will go. It will go. It will vanish and shrink. I needn't argue about that. I'm right and I will be proved right. We are more popular than Jesus now."

Jesus had other ideas! :lol:

Yes, these extreme goth kvlt black metal "musicians" such as John Lennon, Gorgoroth, Elton John or Varg Vikernes may think they're pretty tough, but JESUS always gets them in the end! Praise!

Old Iron Crotch 06-12-2007 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 72867)
Yes, these extreme goth kvlt black metal "musicians" such as John Lennon, Gorgoroth, Elton John or Varg Vikernes may think they're pretty tough, but JESUS always gets them in the end! Praise!

John Lennon and Sir Reggie could hardly be called black metal (or metal of any kind, really). I've never heard of the other two...

Talitha 06-12-2007 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dances with Joy (Post 72873)
John Lennon and Sir Reggie could hardly be called black metal (or metal of any kind, really). I've never heard of the other two...

Evil Lennon would have gone on to pervert Rock music even further if God hadn't have commanded Mark David Chapman to kill him.
Everyone knows that Elton John is a Homer. Isn't that enough punishment to stop him going any further down the Heavy Rock Satanic road?

Old Iron Crotch 06-12-2007 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 72876)
Evil Lennon would have gone on to pervert Rock music even further if God hadn't have commanded Mark David Chapman to kill him.
Everyone knows that Elton John is a Homer. Isn't that enough punishment to stop him going any further down the Heavy Rock Satanic road?

Chapman was insane and the fact that Sir Reg is gay has nothing to do with his musical genre, which is mostly pop.

G-Baby 06-12-2007 06:08 PM

METAL! For ever!

Nightwish, Manowar, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Sabaton, Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden, Dragonforce, Slipknot... they all deserve a lot of respect :thumbsup: Dude, they rule! B)

Old Iron Crotch 06-12-2007 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Baby (Post 72889)
METAL! For ever!

Nightwish, Manowar, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Sabaton, Children of Bodom, Iron Maiden, Dragonforce, Slipknot... they all deserve a lot of respect :thumbsup: Dude, they rule! B)

I like Iron Maiden. Slipknot and Cradle of Filth I can take or leave. I'm not familiar with the others.
I'm more old school - Black Sabbath, Golden Earring, MC5, Molly Hatchet...

Peter 06-12-2007 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 72867)

You know nothing of Metal, John Lennon and Elton John are NOT Metal artists. Jesus sees my bad words

Dimmu Borgir is Black Metal. And Jesus sees my evil.
Peter needs to repent, now!
Metal rules! And Jesus may decided to ban me for trying to post obcenities in white font color on His forum

Peter 06-12-2007 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by G-Baby (Post 72889)
METAL! For ever!

And Jesus is King because He is the Savior of Mankind
Yeah they rule! And these bands also rule:
Cannibal Corpse, Dragonlord, Slayer, Finntroll, Amon Amarth, Bal-Sagoth, Cypher, Hammerfall, Leng Tch'e, Primal Fear, Rhapsody, System of a Down, Therion, Thurisaz, Unleash the Fury,...
\m/

AncientFireRisen 06-12-2007 08:27 PM

Rhapsody changed their name to Rhapsody of Fire, Peter. I rather like Blind Guardian. The lyrics are easy to understand and there is a story that goes along with each song.

Talitha 06-12-2007 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter (Post 72895)
You know nothing of Metal, John Lennon and Elton John are NOT Metal artists.

You missed my point.
Had Jesus decided not to kill John Lennon then he would have gone on to write Satanic lyrics for these Hellish Bands.

Elton John would have gone the same way if he'd not decided to go and become a Homer.

Old Iron Crotch 06-12-2007 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 72945)
You missed my point.
Had Jesus decided not to kill John Lennon then he would have gone on to write Satanic lyrics for these Hellish Bands.

No, he wouldn't have. Lennon wrote and recorded his own songs, and he didn't do metal. And since he was Buddhist, he didn't believe in Satan, so why would he write Satanic lyrics?

Elton John would have gone the same way if he'd not decided to go and become a Homer.

Sir Reg would be writing the same kind of music he does now if he were straight. Musical taste has nothing to do with sexual orientation.

Talitha 06-12-2007 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enjoy Sad Witch
No, he wouldn't have. Lennon wrote and recorded his own songs, and he didn't do metal. And since he was Buddhist, he didn't believe in Satan, so why would he write Satanic lyrics?

Everyone imagines that The Beatles were a clean-cut bunch of Lads from England singing happy "Pop" songs when in fact they were a founding part of The Satanic Rock Movement who's aim was to crush Christianity.

Quote:

Far from the picture of innocence, the Beatles, even in their first performances, were always high on a drug called Preludin, "John (Lennon), would be foaming at the mouth, he'd have so many pills inside him...John, began to go berserk on stage, prancing and groveling...The fact that the audience could not understand a word he said, provoked John into cries of `Sieg Heil!' and `F____ing Nazis' to which the audience invariably responded by laughing and clapping." (Philip Norman, Shout! The Beatles in Their Generation, pp. 152,91)
Quote:

In February 1964, the Beatles myth hit the United States, complete with the orchestrated riots at Kennedy Airport, previously mentioned. To launch their first tour, the media created one of the largest mass audiences in history. For an unprecedented two Sundays in a row, on the Ed Sullivan Show, over 75 million Americans watched the Beatles shake their heads and sway their bodies in a ritual which was soon to be replicated by hundreds of future rock groups.

Old Iron Crotch 06-12-2007 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Talitha (Post 72955)
Everyone imagines that The Beatles were a clean-cut bunch of Lads from England singing happy "Pop" songs when in fact they were a founding part of The Satanic Rock Movement who's aim was to crush Christianity.

The Beatles didn't care one way or the other about Christianity.
Quote:
Far from the picture of innocence, the Beatles, even in their first performances, were always high on a drug called Preludin, "John (Lennon), would be foaming at the mouth, he'd have so many pills inside him...John, began to go berserk on stage, prancing and groveling...The fact that the audience could not understand a word he said, provoked John into cries of `Sieg Heil!' and `F____ing Nazis' to which the audience invariably responded by laughing and clapping." (Philip Norman, Shout! The Beatles in Their Generation, pp. 152,91)
It's no secret that they often went on stage ripped. Preludin is a form of speed, and Lennon didn't handle it well. That doesn't make him Satanic, just high.

Quote:
In February 1964, the Beatles myth hit the United States, complete with the orchestrated riots at Kennedy Airport, previously mentioned. To launch their first tour, the media created one of the largest mass audiences in history. For an unprecedented two Sundays in a row, on the Ed Sullivan Show, over 75 million Americans watched the Beatles shake their heads and sway their bodies in a ritual which was soon to be replicated by hundreds of future rock groups.

And head-shaking and swaying is Satanic because....?

Talitha 06-12-2007 10:07 PM

Quote:

"They're COMPLETELY ANTI-CHRIST. I mean, I am anti-Christ as well, but they're so anti-Christ they shock me which isn't an easy thing."
Derek Taylor, Press Officer for the Beatles (Saturday Evening Post, Aug. 8, 1964).
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dances with Chickens
And head-shaking and swaying is Satanic because....?

In 1964 they were Role models for so many future teenagers who were to become Satan-Possessed Heavy Metal Rockers. They led a whole generation to Satan Worship.
Read the Press Office report above.

Dameon_ACLUtard 06-12-2007 10:31 PM

I have a question. Well actually two, how does one become gay? I always thought that if you were going to be gay then you were gay right from the word go. Also how do you know satan didn't kill John Lennon? I thought neither god nor the devil could actually have a hand in what happened which is why Lucifer tempts people and makes deals etc. Surely god doesn't do the same.

Talitha 06-12-2007 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dameon_ACLUtard (Post 72977)
I have a question. Well actually two, how does one become gay? I always thought that if you were going to be gay then you were gay right from the word go. Also how do you know satan didn't kill John Lennon? I thought neither god nor the devil could actually have a hand in what happened which is why Lucifer tempts people and makes deals etc. Surely god doesn't do the same.

Becoming a Sodomite is a lifestyle choice which is why our B.A.S.H Program is so successful at curing them.

God can kill anyone he chooses is all I know. how he does it is his business.

Dameon_ACLUtard 06-12-2007 10:43 PM

Fine. I wish he would get his priorities straight then and kill all the people who deserve it, maybe starting with Bush...