The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Christian voter's guide to rape (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=81725)

Bobby-Joe 08-21-2012 10:34 PM

Christian voter's guide to rape

The Femnazis and their gay Muslim allies have muddled the waters on the highly nuanced issue of rape. This should help
Real Rape (also called "Legitimate Rape" or "The Rarest of Rapes")

When: The woman dressed modestly and is a good Christian (as in white, Baptist Republican). She fought back hard enough to be seriously injured or killed.

Who does this: Those kind of men (as in not white, Baptist Republicans)

Slut Rape (also called "Richly Deserved Rape")

When: The victim dresses provocatively or is physically attractive or makes eye contract with her attacker, or has chosen to be unmarried or physically disabled or mentality handicapped.

Who does this: young but good hearted boys(as in white, Christian Republican) feeling their oats. PLEASE NOTE: this is just a phase they will grow out of.

False Rape (also called "Unplanned Sexual Encounter")

When: the woman is married to her attacker, or dates him or works with him or the attacker is a blood relative or she ends up pregnant from it, thus proving she enjoyed it.

Who does this: any persecuted Christian male (and the real victim here). Really the rapist here is the slut crying "rape"
I hope this clears things up for you all.

EDIT: NO! That is rubbish, God did not rape Mary when He impregnated her with Jesus. The poster who said that is banned and their posts are deleted!

Bobby-Joe 08-21-2012 11:02 PM

Re: Christian voter's guide to rape

Had to add incest to false rape since Representative Steven King has never heard of it.

http://www.kmeg14.com/story/19324372...campaign-trail

Johny Joe Hold 08-21-2012 11:33 PM

Thank you for clarifying this issue of rape, Brother Bobby-Joe.

Liberals and women know so little about rape, I know they will find it helpful to read information provided by those of us at LBC.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-21-2012 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 921643)
The Femnazis and their gay Muslim allies have muddled the waters on the highly nuanced issue of rape. This should help
Real Rape

Brother, don't you mean "Legitimate Rape"? :thumbsup:

Daisy Mae Johnson 08-22-2012 12:29 AM

Can one man rape an entire Country? :giggle:

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Pimp_7663ec_81777.gif

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-22-2012 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 921680)
Can one man rape an entire Country? :giggle:

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Pimp_7663ec_81777.gif

If his name is Barry Obama . . . :(

Deaner 08-22-2012 03:13 AM

If a rapist demands only the missionary position during rape is this called wimp rape?

Little Donkey 08-22-2012 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deaner (Post 921720)
If a rapist demands only the missionary position during rape is this called wimp rape?

Deaner, it is what the woman demands not the man. If the woman entices the man to mount her missionary it is hardly his fault. Don't blame the victim if that slut wants to see her rapist face to face. If she demands rear position rape or even rectal rape then she is at fault on many other levels. A good Christian should resist sodomy so, in this case, I would also consider the man to be partly at fault.

Bobby-Joe 08-22-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Little Donkey (Post 921737)
Deaner, it is what the woman demands not the man. If the woman entices the man to mount her missionary it is hardly his fault. Don't blame the victim if that slut wants to see her rapist face to face. If she demands rear position rape or even rectal rape then she is at fault on many other levels. A good Christian should resist sodomy so, in this case, I would also consider the man to be partly at fault.

Yes, let us not blame the victim here, the man, but clearly the man needs to have a dialog with Christ after this. As Brother Donkey here has correctly pointed out he let this slut force him into assaulting her. That being said I think it's improtant for the Christian community to help support these poor men to find the right path again after being abused by these she-harlots.

Cranky Old Man 08-22-2012 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 921653)
Had to add incest to false rape since Representative Steven King has never heard of it. http://www.kmeg14.com/story/19324372...campaign-trail

No Christian white Republican male ever had incest, so we can easily dismiss it. And the real rapists (usually black people) will rape anyone, any child, any animal and even dead objects so "Real Rape" clearly covers that all.

Black people will rape anything:
http://i.imgur.com/TAwlj.jpg

vladlight the pervert 08-22-2012 05:55 PM

Hello racist deluded assholes. It's obvious that you wouldn't know the definition of rape.In fact it'd obvious you have to come up with definitions to suite your bronze age thinking.
Hope when your daughter gets raped, and molested by someone.... you know... cause she's a kinky slut that wanted it... you won't come crying to anyone!! See you piffleers later! Have a nice day.... oh and by the way... nothing happens when you die. You just rot. At least after you are done rotting your outside will match your inside. Dumbass so called christians. Your the first piffleers to go to hell

Godfly 08-22-2012 06:34 PM

Thank you Brother Bobby-Joe for your diligent research. I will inlcude this information in a pamphlet I am publishing titled "Have I Really Been Raped." Which will be distributed to young women all over the county. The pamphlet will include pictues of men of the various races that are most likely to rape them along with scientific information dealing with the myth of birth control.

Billy Bob Jenkins 08-22-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 921976)
Thank you Brother Bobby-Joe for your diligent research. I will inlcude this information in a pamphlet I am publishing titled "Have I Really Been Raped." Which will be distributed to young women all over the county. The pamphlet will include pictues of men of the various races that are most likely to rape them along with scientific information dealing with the myth of birth control.

This is an excellent idea, brother, the fact of the matter being that women who are unsaved have solicited God's punishment. Since His protection has been withheld from the unsaved, who willfully refuse to believe in Him for no other reason than that He is invisible, they are actually asking for it. Therefore there is no such thing as rape. Women need to repent of being raped.
Quote:

Psalm 32:7

King James Version (KJV)

7 Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah.

Bobby-Joe 08-22-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vladlight (Post 921962)
Hello racist deluded assholes. It's obvious that you wouldn't know the definition of rape.In fact it'd obvious you have to come up with definitions to suite your bronze age thinking.
Hope when your daughter gets raped, and molested by someone.... you know... cause she's a kinky slut that wanted it... you won't come crying to anyone!! See you piffleers later! Have a nice day.... oh and by the way... nothing happens when you die. You just rot. At least after you are done rotting your outside will match your inside. Dumbass so called christians. Your the first piffleers to go to hell

Friend,

I know this is a controversial subject but it's also time to have a mature discussion about various nuances of rape. Can we just leave the political correct knee jerk reactions behind for a second and deal with this very real and critical issue? As you correctly point out the lives of our children are at stake. It would be irresponsible not to deal with this issue.

Now Representative Paul Ryan said today (and Obama tried to pre-steal yesterday) rape is rape. So we all agree rape is wrong and hurtful. Now we have to define was rape is and separate it from false claims of rape.

How is this wrong to try that friend? :mellow:

Bobby-Joe 08-22-2012 08:40 PM

Updated the list to deal with the absurd nonsense that God somehow raped Marry.

Rev. M. Rodimer 08-22-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Hello racist deluded assholes.

Do tell, what race is "rape"?

Quote:

In fact it'd obvious you have to come up with definitions to suite your bronze age thinking.

Your the first piffleers to go to hell
But isn't Hell a Bronze Age concept which you deny? :huh:

Atheistards, you can't even figure out that denying God means denying Satan and Hell.

Jack O'fagan 08-22-2012 09:13 PM

Quote:

So you believe in hell? Tell me, where did you get that information from?

YIC

Jack

Obedient Wife 08-24-2012 01:54 PM

This is such a helpful guide! I'm also very glad to learn which category incest rape falls.

Makarii 08-31-2012 01:46 AM

Rape is nightmare sin. I say from eksperiance. LR Davis of Christian Fellowship Church Ministrys teach

Quote:

>> that sex between two men was the same as
masturbation—as long as there was no love involved. He would then go on to claim
that by having "no love" sex with him, a man was less likely to "sin" by having
sex with a woman—something that could get them sent to hell. LR Davis turned
several CFCMI members into practicing homosexuals
<<

Kriid Do Vokul 07-01-2013 09:38 AM

Thanks for the information and for not including that feminazi "Almost Rape" garbage. Personally, I got sick of all the "rape" stories when I was 10.
I remember when my sister was "raped". She went out with some of her whore friends dressed like a slut and was "raped". When she came home, my dad told her that if she wasn't dressed like a whore she wouldn't be treated like one and threw her out.