The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Is Joseph in Heaven? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=107824)

DeweyClutter 11-22-2015 04:58 PM

Is Joseph in Heaven?

I am talking about Joseph, Mary's husband and the man who acted as Jesus' father during his formative years.

We assume he was a Godly man. Yet I do not recall him ever accepting Jesus as his lord and savior, either to Jesus' face or behind his back.

I surely hope Joseph isn't rosting like a BBQd hamburger in hell, but I suppose it is a possiblity if he never welcomed Jesus into his heart.

Thoughts?

WWJDnow 11-23-2015 10:42 AM

Re: Is Joseph in Heaven?

Joseph, unfortunately, is burning in Hell even as we speak. He was a Jew.

niggerhater69420 12-01-2015 03:26 AM

no he killed 2 many mexicans

I Man Rastafari 12-01-2015 03:36 AM

Greetings Niggerhater. I welcome you to this web site even though I am not an actual member. Membership is open only to Baptists who are white people. I am neither white nor Baptist so I can only be a guest. I have learned very much about white people from these Baptists and for this I am very grateful.

I believe that you are mistaken about the killing of the Mexicans. I have learned at the Methodist School that there were no Mexicans in those days.

Jedediah 12-04-2015 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1167582)
Joseph, unfortunately, is burning in Hell even as we speak. He was a Jew.

Not to mention a cuckold. Even if he was cuckolded by the :lord-fancy:. It's hard not to imagine Joseph hiding in the bushes outside the window, spilling his seed in a wanton act of onanism, while he watches :him-fancy: pump his virginal childbride full of Holy Seed. Sadly, this is what some men are into. Some cuckolds even go so far as to find a colored gentleman (referred to colloquially as a "BBC") to fornicate with their wife, on the condition that the colored gentleman pull out at the moment of climax and spill seed on the cuckold's face. I'm not saying Joseph was one of these, since his virgin childbride obviously conceived, but this is the sort of thing that goes on when one wanders down such paths of perversion.

Or so I hear.

Although the Word does not mention exactly when Joseph died, it is widely held that he was already an old man at the time of Jesus' birth. Jesus did not die (temporarily) for another 33 years, so it's fairly safe to say that Joseph did not make the cut, even if he would have mustered a heart of repentance for being a masturbatory Peeping Tom who gets his cheap thrills in perverse fashion.

Everyone born prior to 33 A.D. burns eternally, since the opportunity to have one's sins washed away was not available at that time. But I've got mine, so it's all good! Thanks be to God.

MaxTheQueer 12-04-2015 10:08 PM

I dont know, Joseph sounds like a pretty cool guy :/ :jesus:

Mary Etheldreda 12-04-2015 10:33 PM

You're into masturbatory peeping tommery yourself? You know, there's a solution for that.

Alan Swallows 12-05-2015 05:46 PM

I think a more interesting question is "Is Judas in heaven?" I know he was a Jew and he betrayed Jesus and then committed suicide, but Jesus said to His disciples, "Ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel" (Matthew 19:28). Although if that's the case, it makes you wonder why Jesus said it would have been better for Judas never to have been born (Mark 14:21).

Basilissa 12-05-2015 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alan Swallows (Post 1168777)
I think a more interesting question is "Is Judas in heaven?" I know he was a Jew and he betrayed Jesus and then committed suicide, but Jesus said to His disciples, "Ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel" (Matthew 19:28). Although if that's the case, it makes you wonder why Jesus said it would have been better for Judas never to have been born (Mark 14:21).

The answer you're seeking is in the first verse you provided. Judas betrayed Jesus, therefore he did not truly followed Him. As for the number of the twelve, that's why after Jesus' brief death, the remaining disciples decided to replace Judas with Matthias, to keep the numbers straight (Acts 1:12-26).