The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=69903)

Brother_Percy 09-21-2011 02:19 PM

ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??!

ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??!

Friends,

I was reading THIS thread just the other day on Asperger’s Syndrome, when it suddenly struck me – the behavior being described with this ‘syndrome’ thing is the EXACT SAME BEHAVIOR DISPLAYED BY SERIAL KILLERS, PSYCHOPATHS, MASS MURDERERS, AND CHILDREN WHO SHOOT UP SCHOOLS!

It doesn’t take some fancy degree in that psychology garbage to realize that this Asperger’s Syndrome is EVIL, PURE EVIL, and from The Devil! While ALL Syndromes are inherently evil, from the sounds of it, this Asperger’s is the worst of them!

To make matters worse, now liberal’s have put a name to this, instead of just saying ‘These children are evil / born bad / psychos / wrong in the head’, so they can palm them off into ‘cognitive behavior therapy’ and similar nonsense, instead of locking these evil monsters away where they belong – away in a small white padded cell, before they can start killing small animals!

Have a look at some of the symptoms of this Asperger’s Retardation -

Symptoms of Asperger symptoms are:

1. Socially and emotionally inappropriate behavior
2. Inappropriate remarks
3. Inability to take turns talking
4. Physically violent behavior
5. Inability to listen to others
6. Speaking without any pitch or tone
7. Unable to recognize figure of speech or sarcasm
8. Difficulty initiating conversation
9. Flat, cheerless demeanor
10. Loud voice
11. Doesn’t respond to name very well
12. Avoid eye contact while communicating
13. Unaware of personal space ( invading it!)
14. Few facial expressions
15. Unaware of unwritten rules
16. Social withdrawal
17. Lack of interest in other people
18. Eccentric personality
19. Preoccupied with their own agenda
20. Socially non-adapted personality
21. Urge to correct people in their speech or behavior
22. Limited interests
23. Unusual preoccupations
24. Repetitive routines or rituals
25. Lack of empathy
26. Single-mindedness
27. Indifferent
28. Rigid thinking
29. Stilted Doesn’t have a strong response to pain
30. Extreme dislike of certain noises, textures or situations
31. Easily over stimulated by sounds, crowds or lights

A loner, with no friends, who keeps to himself, indulges in ritualistic behavior, is prone to extreme violence and has aggressive outbursts, and who has a lack of empathy, is the kind of person who keeps a freezer stocked full of human body parts! It’s a FACT!

Isaac Fisher 09-21-2011 03:13 PM

Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??!

It's sad really. :)

They are violent because they have demons; they have demons because they are violent.

God works in wonderful ways.:D

Shame aspies don't. :wacko:

Brother_Percy 09-21-2011 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac Fisher (Post 798333)
It's sad really. :)

They are violent because they have demons; they have demons because they are violent.

God works in wonderful ways.:D

Shame aspies don't. :wacko:

It's a sad state of affairs. Years ago when a parent seen his 8 year old son torturing and mutilating small animals, alarm bells started going off. Nowadays they just shrug, and say "Aspergers", like that makes it right.

In another 10 years time those very same parents will be sitting around, scratching their heads, after 'Little Jonny's just walked into his Highschool with 3 sawn offs, a flaregun, a rucksack full of pipebombs, and several 9-mm semi-automatic handguns, and massacred at least 100 of his classmates. :thumbdown:

Daisy Mae Johnson 09-21-2011 03:26 PM

Personally, I think the little brats act like retardeds to get attention or they are demonized.

http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/26128-34.jpg

Brother_Percy 09-21-2011 03:37 PM

If you ever look into the cold dead eyes of an asperger, you'll know these little freaks are pure evil. If I didn't know any better, i'd say they were born without souls. And even then, I'm not so sure. I know Down Syndromes don't have souls, but I've never read anything to support Aspergers having no souls.

Seriously creepy little kids. I guess that's what happens when your parents don't beat you enough. :thumbdown:

Isaac Fisher 09-21-2011 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 798334)
It's a sad state of affairs. Years ago when a parent seen his 8 year old son torturing and mutilating small animals, alarm bells started going off. Nowadays they just shrug, and say "Aspergers", like that makes it right.

In another 10 years time those very same parents will be sitting around, scratching their heads, after 'Little Jonny's just walked into his Highschool with 3 sawn offs, a flaregun, a rucksack full of pipebombs, and several 9-mm semi-automatic handguns, and massacred at least 100 of his classmates. :thumbdown:

Such a shame. :)

Maybe they are just little wierdos who are rude? All of their traits seem like something a nasty person would have. :thumbdown:

I have yet to see an adult aspie. It's probably a phase. :lol:

Brother_Percy 09-21-2011 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isaac Fisher (Post 798341)
Maybe they are just little wierdos who are rude? All of their traits seem like something a nasty person would have. :thumbdown:

I don't think so, you read the list: Loner type, no friends, keep to themselves, indulge in ritualistic behavior, prone to extreme violence and aggressive outbursts, stunted, don't feel pain like normal people, a lack of empathy.

There is nothing to hint at purposefully nasty or malicious there, just dead inside like the dead emotions of a serial killer and school shooter profile.

These aspergers are just a school massacre waiting to happen, and noone seems to be doing anything about it. It's sick!

lukasekman 09-21-2011 04:11 PM

Well, and that's just ordinary asperger...
Then there's the lethal "Simon Simplex" variant, which in addition to your list also try to arrange relationships between random persons: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=69874

Since asperger can't be cured by neither normal nor alternative medicine, it is very likely some sort of demon possession. Another possibility is that asperger is an incorrect psychiatric attempt to group various non-related conditions. Some might be "regular" conditions, some demon possession, some judgments from God, some testings of the parents.

I'm sure that mania is obvious demon possession. It's totally clear if you see the checklist: http://psychology-tools.com/young-mania-rating-scale/

Isaac Fisher 09-21-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 798347)
I don't think so, you read the list: Loner type, no friends, keep to themselves, indulge in ritualistic behavior, prone to extreme violence and aggressive outbursts, stunted, don't feel pain like normal people, a lack of empathy.

There is nothing to hint at purposefully nasty or malicious there, just dead inside like the dead emotions of a serial killer and school shooter profile.

These aspergers are just a school massacre waiting to happen, and noone seems to be doing anything about it. It's sick!

Gosh dern it. :fear2: It seems so. It's more than a little creepy.

Perhaps ass-burgers are demon infested and other social awkward children are rude? I think medical science just slaps a lable on anything. :(

James Hutchins 09-21-2011 07:27 PM

Can;t we simply deal with them like we would with kittens?
How Should I Kill My Kittens: Drowning Or Smash Their Heads In?

SUV 09-21-2011 10:51 PM

Not those Ass Burgers again. Silliest cult I've ever heard of, if you ask me :thumbdown:

Nobar King 09-21-2011 11:35 PM

Seriously. If you can count 235 matches just by looking at them you're hardly handicapped. That seems like an advantage, to me.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-22-2011 02:53 AM

I was led to believe that assburgers are just a variation of a retarded. :unsure:

Brother_Percy 09-22-2011 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 798604)
I was led to believe that assburgers are just a variation of a retarded. :unsure:

They are, Zeke. But they are not mentally 'tarded, they are emotionally 'tarded. Many of them are very intelligent, they just don't have feelings like normal people, like empathy and caring, and they do not feel pain in the way a normal person would. It's like they're dead inside, like they feel no remorse or have the ability to care about anyone or anything. These aspergertards are not the drooling vegetable type of tards, but that doesnt make that a good thing. Pretty soon little Jonny Asperg starts mutilating puppies to see how they work, and then he moves onto humans. It's pretty obvious from the symptoms of this 'syndrome' that they have all the sociopathic hallmarks (lack of empathy / inability to feel pain / violent urges) of your average Ted Bundy / Jeffrey Dahmer type. So they are a version of tards, just that they are not as dumb as the rest, but that makes them even more dangerous.

Brother_Percy 09-22-2011 09:10 AM

JEFFREY DAHMER HAD ASPERGER'S SYNDROME - MORE LINKS BETWEEN THE ASPERGER RETARDATION AND SERIAL KILLERS!

ASPERGER'S DISORDER: A POSSIBLE EXPLANATION FOR BEHAVIOR
OF SERIAL KILLERS

"A series of papers by J. Arturo Silva and colleagues suggests that some serial killers—including Jeffrey Dahmer and Theodore Kaczynski (the "Unabomber")”exhibit evidence of Asperger's disorder (AD), a variant of autism."

"Silva et al. say that Dahmer, convicted of serially killing and cannibalizing young boys, exhibited signs of AD from his earliest years. As a child, he exhibited poor eye contact, displayed facial expressions "devoid of emotional glow," had a rigid body posture and gait, and was isolated, socially inept, and "emotionally disconnected." He also strongly disliked change and was highly ritualistic and obsessive (with his obsessions including the collection of bones and dead animal bodies). All of these traits can be signs of AD."

"Silver et al. argue that Dahmer's creation, collection, and utilization of cadavers can be viewed as "a sexualized form of the repetitive behavioral patterns typically encountered in AD." Dahmer's treatment of his victims, they say, is consistent with the fact that individuals with AD have trouble both in "theory of mind" (the understanding that other people have thoughts and feelings) and in distinguishing between people and objects."

"Similar patterns, Silva and colleagues say, appear in the history of Kaczynski, who killed three people and wounded dozens by sending them mail bombs. Silva et al. note that Kaczynski was aloof and could not understand the feelings of others. He also exhibited an aversion to being touched and experienced extreme distress when exposed to noise, both common reactions in children with autism. A neighbor described the young Kaczynski as "a child who was an old man before his time," consistent with Hans Asperger's description of his young patients with AD as "little professors," and as an adult, Kaczynski was extremely impaired in social relationships. Kaczynski's preoccupations with bomb-making and the perceived evils of technology, the authors say, can be viewed as typical of the obsessive interests of a person with AD."

"Silva et al. say their characterization of a subset of serial killers as having high-functioning autism could lead to a greater understanding of the etiology of both serial homicide and autism. "Psychological phenomena of central importance to understanding serial killers such as deficits in empathy have frequently been explained as originating from a psychopathic core," they say, "thereby missing the possibility that deficits in empathy may also be due to autistic psychopathology.""

Sources :

Wikipedia:
People who are autistic
Serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_speculated_to_have_been_autistic
Scroll down to list of people.

Autistic Serial Killers?
http://media.www.dailytitan.com/media/storage/paper861/news/2007/03/07/Opinion/The-Advocate-2762131.shtml

Autismwebsite.com
http://www.autismwebsite.com/crimetimes/05c/w05cp13.htm

InbredAtheistWithAssburgers 09-23-2011 02:37 AM

Hello Christians :thumbdown:, I am a person with aspergers, and an atheist :devil: if you didn't read the name.I'll try to keep it simple. Let's take a look at your list and see what I have on it.

1. Socially and emotionally inappropriate behavior - No
2. Inappropriate remarks - Yes (What am I doing now?)
3. Inability to take turns talking - No
4. Physically violent behavior - No
5. Inability to listen to others - No (Read full aspergers forum before posting)
6. Speaking without any pitch or tone - No
7. Unable to recognize figure of speech or sarcasm - No
8. Difficulty initiating conversation - No
9. Flat, cheerless demeanor - No
10. Loud voice - No
11. Doesn’t respond to name very well - No
12. Avoid eye contact while communicating - No
13. Unaware of personal space ( invading it!) - No
14. Few facial expressions - Yes (Compared to some people I know)
15. Unaware of unwritten rules - No, unless also unspoken
16. Social withdrawal - No
17. Lack of interest in other people - No
18. Eccentric personality - Yes (It's called "fun")
19. Preoccupied with their own agenda - Yes (Most of the time, but I have quite a stack of letters from service work I've done in my community)
20. Socially non-adapted personality - No
21. Urge to correct people in their speech or behavior - Yes (Only in severe cases of misuse of speech or misconduct)
22. Limited interests - Yes (But everyone doesn't like everything anyway)
23. Unusual preoccupations - No
24. Repetitive routines or rituals - Yes (Most people who work a steady job/go to school/have a family do though)
25. Lack of empathy - No (I'm the person most of my friends find solace in)
26. Single-mindedness - No
27. Indifferent - Only to christian suffering
28. Rigid thinking - No
29. Stilted Doesn’t have a strong response to pain - Yes
30. Extreme dislike of certain noises, textures or situations - Only Noises
31. Easily over stimulated by sounds, crowds or lights - Only (annoying as hell) sounds

Looks like I'm not evil, just a bit odd. Moral: Don't judge before you get to know someone.

P.S. - You're all a bunch of christfags :devil: :jesus: :devil:

Pastor Ezekiel 09-23-2011 02:39 AM

Dear Godmocking Retard;

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule of worshiping satan and drooling all over yourself to post this hateful message. The Holy Bible tells us that we are actually Blessed by your persecution! Thanks for proving that we're right. :tiphat:

Quote:

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Enjoy hell. I know that Jesus and I can't wait to watch you burn in hell for all eternity. Oh, how we'll laugh at you as you scream in agony! Shout Glory!! :yahoo:

YIC,

--Pastor Ezekiel

InbredAtheistWithAssburgers 09-23-2011 03:05 AM

I apologize for hatemongering, and for having a medical condition since before i was born. I was going to commend you for having the most correct understanding of my condition before you decided to return the hate. Now let it be know that I legitimately am a...
:jesus:FAG :jesus:FAG :jesus:FAG :jesus:FAG :jesus:FAG :jesus:FAG :jesus:FAG

for those of you who can't understand a picture and a word together because of my family loves inbreeding. My dad and mom are brother and sister.

Deaner 09-23-2011 03:16 AM

Your post's were too long so I didn't read them. You have AssBurgers? Is that like dick warts?

Rev. Jim Osborne 09-23-2011 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InbredAtheistwithAspergers (Post 798864)
Hello Christians :thumbdown:, I am a person with aspergers

Self-diagnosing after reading wikipedia doesn't count.

Seriously, I've never even heard of this condition throughout 90% of my life. Growing up, we didn't have "aspbergers". Suddenly, the internet happens and now 90% of people on here have it.

I think it's probably invented by Hollywood. Movies like "Rain Man" and "Sling Blade" made it "cool" to be retarded.