The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Who is the Godliest U.S President of all time? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=110672)

Bjorn Jensen 11-14-2016 09:40 AM

Who is the Godliest U.S President of all time?

The Donald, hands down. Even though he has not been sworn into office yet, I can sense already that this man is by far the Godliest President of all time.

Elmer G. White 11-14-2016 10:15 AM

Re: Who is the Godliest U.S President of all time?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bjorn Jensen (Post 1195096)
The Donald, hands down. Even though he has not been sworn into office yet, I can sense already that this man is by far the Godliest President of all time.

Brother Jensen,

O would like to bring into consideration also Mr. Harry S. Truman. While he joined the Democratic Party, he should be considered an ex-democrat because of his Godly politics during the skirmishes with the Japanese and the Chorean (I still wonder if it has something to do with the sin-derived Huntington's Chorea; Exodus 34:7) swarms.

:true-american-2:

He used the nukes just as Jesus meant them to be used. It is well-known that Jesus had predetermined the use of the atom bomb in one of His most pivotal prophecies!

Zechariah 14:12
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

He was also a very competent dresser with a good eye for accessories.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ruman_WW_I.jpg

Thus, I must at this moment abstain from participating in the poll, alas!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

I Man Rastafari 11-14-2016 05:20 PM

President Barak Obama is the president of America who is closest to Jah. After President Obama I think that the former president Jimmy Carter is the best of the American presidents.

Nobar King 11-15-2016 02:49 AM

I'm having a really hard time with this one, why couldn't this have been a multiple-choice poll?

Holyfield 11-16-2016 10:04 AM

The 80's were amazing. Great music, movies, fashion and Dallas. But most of all Ronald Reagan, who actually was the first to use the slogan "make America great again".

Some Reagan quotes:
"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems men face."
"Freedom prospers when religion is vibrant and the rule of law under God is acknowledged."
"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under."

That being said. Reagan had an easier time. The USA was 90 percent white and problems such as social justice warriors and illegal immigration didn't exist. May God bless Donald Trump for now shining boldly in a world with so much darkness in it.

Brother Jessup 11-24-2016 04:09 AM

Donald Trump is, by far, the best and Godliest president ever to have lived. He's smart, he's rich, he went to one of the best ivy-league schools, and God loved him more than crooked Hillary, who is probably at home right now, in bed, trying to sleep off her dementia.

Donald Trump is not only the most Godly person ever to have been elected for the office of president, but the kiddies and teeny-boppers just love him, big league! He's the only president ever to appear in his own music video.

Dear Lord, Jesus Christ! Thank you for blessing us with President-elect Donald J. Trump! He's so rich....he's worth 10 billion dollars, regardless of what The Forbes 400 says....they're Satanists who shouldn't be believed!

its_faith 12-01-2016 01:37 PM

President Trump. Hw can this be a question?:D

Higgins 12-01-2016 03:09 PM

While I am hesitant to disagree with my True Christian™ brothers, I must do so as Mr. Trump is not yet President. I have no doubt he will be the godliest president, as he is not yet president he does not fulfill this category.

I am torn between two actually. Obviously, Ronald Regan for his work with the late great Jerry Falwell to bring many Christians into the fold of the GOP and of course our most influential president Grover Cleveland (whose accomplishments for Christiandom need no explanation).