The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   If Black People Goto Heaven, Does God Turn Them White?? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=84340)

Brother_Percy 11-10-2012 03:56 AM

If Black People Goto Heaven, Does God Turn Them White??

Friends,

I was asked a question by one of my Bible Study group just the other evening while we were discussing the Curse Of Ham (Genesis 9:1-27), and how God cursed all of Ham's decendants and turned them all into darkies for his sin, creating the first ever negro in the Bible.

I was asked the question - What if God let a black man into Heaven? Would he turn him white?

What do you think? Obviously it's a hypothetical question, since I can't ever imagine any black people in Heaven. It would just look too weird, wouldn't it?

Billy Bob Jenkins 11-10-2012 03:58 AM

Re: If Black People Goto Heaven, Does God Turn Them White??

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 947876)
Friends,

I was asked a question by one of my Bible Study group just the other evening while we were discussing the Curse Of Ham (Genesis 9:1-27), and how God cursed all of Ham's decendants and turned them all into darkies for his sin, creating the first ever negro in the Bible.

I was asked the question - What if God let a black man into Heaven? Would he turn him white?

What do you think? Obviously it's a hypothetical question, since I can't ever imagine any black people in Heaven. It would just look too weird, wouldn't it?

Isaiah 1:18 tells us that Jesus will only let them into Heaven AFTER He makes them white.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-10-2012 05:03 AM

We know that Jesus is white, and all the angels. I've always believed that everyone up in Heaven is as white as Jesus. All of us will have blonde hair and blue eyes, just like him! :thumbsup:

Zechariah Smyth 11-10-2012 05:09 AM

I believe that since God originally made us all look like Him (Genesis 1:26), it only makes sense for Him to call us home as He intended.

YiC,

Zech

Deaner 11-10-2012 05:13 AM

There were also lepers, fornicators, lesbians, homers, retards, people with incurable sores and people who could not see in the Bible.

There will be none of that in heaven.

As Pastor Zeke has pointed out there will only be the most compasionate and perfect spirits in Heaven with pure white skin, loving hearts and perfect bodies and minds.

Our work will be to worship and glorify God. Our fun will be to spit and urinate on the sinners in hell. This should be clear to you by now.

Redeemed Papist 11-10-2012 06:50 AM

Jigs are always complaining about their lowly status. It's all moan moan moan about being under constant suspicion of theft, rape of good, pure white women and idleness. It's like they just cannot be happy as God made them and accept their subservient lot in life!

Revelation 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Surely this means that those nigras who renounce their whining in this life will be as perfect and white as we are in Heaven.

Pim Pendergast 11-10-2012 06:54 AM

But this doesn't mean that all black people that God turns white will be in heaven. I don't expect we'll see Michael Jackson there.

Billy Bob Jenkins 11-10-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast (Post 947912)
But this doesn't mean that all black people that God turns white will be in heaven. I don't expect we'll see Michael Jackson there.

That is why we have ex-nigra programs like the one at Landover Baptist Church, brother. We have turned out some fine ex-nigras who have repented of their ancestral sins and embraced Jesus Christ as their Savior!

Michael Jackson was a Jehova's Witness; surely he burns in Hell. Michael Jackson's outward whiteness was no different than an adulterer who hides his adultery from his wife. God still sees the adultery, and He still sees Michael Jackson's blackness every time he rapes a white woman or steals a pie from off a windowsill.

Alfred King 11-10-2012 08:11 AM

It's the other way around. http://i.imgur.com/CpX94.gif

Pim Pendergast 11-10-2012 08:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alfred King (Post 947917)
It's the other way around. http://i.imgur.com/CpX94.gif

Is this what you imagine heaven will be like?

Attachment 20184

Because that's not the image the Bible paints.

Talitha 11-10-2012 09:25 AM

NOW WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE!! :angry:

Who is going to clean my Pool, Mow my Laws, drive my cars or cook and clean for me if there are no Blacks?

Billy Bob Jenkins 11-10-2012 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 947926)

Who is going to clean my Pool, Mow my Laws, drive my cars or cook and clean for me if there are no Blacks?

Will there be illegals in Heaven? :o

Alphonse Alban 11-10-2012 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 947927)
Will there be illegals in Heaven? :o

Maybe they use all those messicants that will end up in hell as a workforce in heaven. That would make sense.

Ezekiel Bathfire 11-10-2012 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 947876)
Friends,
If Black People Go to Heaven, Does God Turn Them White??

I remember being taught this poem by my grandmother:
"God made the little Nigra boys,
He made them in the night,
He made them in a hurry
And forgot to paint them white."
This was a most satisfying solution to the problem of the origin of the races, but now I see that there is a possibility that God leaves them as Darkies on Earth, but can correct His Work in heaven.

One problem remains, would they just look like white nigras or would God shape their noses properly and fix their lips and eyes?

Born Again Bob 11-10-2012 04:33 PM

Dear Sister,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Talitha (Post 947926)

The angels will do all that. Jesus will tell them to. Like it says in Hebrews 1:4:

Quote:

Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
It'll be super.

Yours in Him,
BAB

WilliamJenningsBryan 11-10-2012 09:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 947916)
That is why we have ex-nigra programs like the one at Landover Baptist Church, brother. We have turned out some fine ex-nigras who have repented of their ancestral sins and embraced Jesus Christ as their Savior!

Michael Jackson was a Jehova's Witness; surely he burns in Hell. Michael Jackson's outward whiteness was no different than an adulterer who hides his adultery from his wife. God still sees the adultery, and He still sees Michael Jackson's blackness every time he rapes a white woman or steals a pie from off a windowsill.

Michael Jackson was trying to turn himself white in a vain attempt to get into Heaven without Jesus' help. Sadly he became a mooselimb shortly before his death – which guaranteed him a place in Hell.

Attachment 20186

Brother_Percy 11-10-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 947995)
Michael Jackson was trying to turn himself white in a vain attempt to get into Heaven without Jesus' help. Attachment 20186

A pathetic attempt if you ask me. He could bleach up his face all he liked, didn't he realise his soul was still black?? :thumbdown:

Which leads to another interesting question - If God turns black people white before they get let into Heaven, do you think the people who goto Hell all get turned black?? :o

Pim Pendergast 11-11-2012 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 948012)
Which leads to another interesting question - If God turns black people white before they get let into Heaven, do you think the people who goto Hell all get turned black?? :o

Indeed! Many passages that speak of God's earthly judgement mention the skin turning black. How much more His eternal judgement!

My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat. — Job 30:30

Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick. — Lam 4:8

Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine. — Lam 5:10

Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness. — Joel 2:6

She is empty, and void, and waste: and the heart melteth, and the knees smite together, and much pain is in all loins, and the faces of them all gather blackness. — Nahum 2:10

:sinner:=http://i.imgur.com/CpX94.gif

Deaner 11-12-2012 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 948012)
If God turns black people white before they get let into Heaven, do you think the people who goto Hell all get turned black?? :o

Fire tends to do that to people.

tom kinight 11-13-2012 08:56 PM

Or is God black and did he turn the white people black? http://i.imdb.com/Photos/CMSIcons/em...nfused/hmm.gifDoes he also downgrade the size of the black mans dick to that of the white man? These are important questionsYou think the name St. PETER is a coincidence?