The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Obamas Use Witchcraft (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=75758)

WWJDnow 03-19-2012 10:04 PM

Obamas Use Witchcraft

I knew all along that the Obamas used witchcraft to steal the 2008 election, but it's hard to pin that sort of thing down with hard evidence. I mean, sure, the Holy Spirit told me, but lots of people don't have the kind of personal relationship with God that we True Christians™ do. Well, finally, I have incontrivertible proof that the Obamas practice African voodoo witchcraft:

And, if you don't believe this is African voodoo witchcraft, just compare it to this video of an African witch doctor:

Does anyone really want four more years of sorcery in the White House? I know that Jesus doesn't.

Bobby-Joe 03-19-2012 11:20 PM

Re: Obamas Use Witchcraft

Thank you for your proof of demonic levitation from the Obamas. To think the white House is the PEOPLE'S HOUSE! The People have the NATURAL LAW RIGHT to have their buildings FREE of DEMONS! Instead Obummer went against 200 years of American precedent by inviting demons in.

Even Jimmy Carter wasn't this evil!

Johny Joe Hold 03-20-2012 12:40 AM

We really need some kind of law prohibiting witches from entering the White House. My goodness, imagine the fear foreign dignitaries must experience when they are in the presense of this kind of Santanic magic.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 03-20-2012 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow

Note how the only white person (see far left) in the photo is either preparing to facepalm, or is slapping herself to "snap out" of the heathen, jungle-music-enhanced trance.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 03-20-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 860518)
We really need some kind of law prohibiting witches from entering the White House.

I've never heard of a single democrat proposing such legislation. YET MORE PROOF that they hate Jesus and His Nation.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-20-2012 02:36 AM

Rev. M. Rodimer 03-20-2012 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 860518)
We really need some kind of law prohibiting witches from entering the White House. My goodness, imagine the fear foreign dignitaries must experience when they are in the presense of this kind of Santanic magic.

That sounds like just the sort of law Rick Santorum would stand behind.

He might be a "useful idiot", if we can just keep the Pope from controlling him like a Muppet being fisted by Jim Henson.

Yurik Baltabek 03-30-2012 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 860478)
I knew all along that the Obamas used witchcraft to steal the 2008 election, but it's hard to pin that sort of thing down with hard evidence. I mean, sure, the Holy Spirit told me, but lots of people don't have the kind of personal relationship with God that we True Christians™ do. Well, finally, I have incontrivertible proof that the Obamas practice African voodoo witchcraft:

And, if you don't believe this is African voodoo witchcraft, just compare it to this video of an African witch doctor:

Does anyone really want four more years of sorcery in the White House? I know that Jesus doesn't.

I am not so sure that obama lady is really person. Why her leg 6 time the long as torso? Is little goblin on person leg machine? Goblins in mine home country notorious black magicians.

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/wp...ma/mo_ugly.jpg

tyler the earthworm 03-30-2012 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 860478)

i would love to have sombody who uses magick it would be way better then haveing people like you :D

Pastor Ezekiel 03-31-2012 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tyler the earthworm (Post 865843)
i would love to have sombody who uses magick it would be way better then haveing people like you :D

Your master satan uses it.

God condemns it. :thumbdown:

Quote:

Leviticus 20:27
A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them.

Enjoy hell, demon. :sinner: