The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Cleansing of Mestizo Immigrants—Thoughts? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=91626)

Virginia Day Templeton 07-23-2013 02:51 AM

Cleansing of Mestizo Immigrants—Thoughts?

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 21736

I hope this doesn't come off as racist, but I've noticed that mestizos are awfully dirty. Do they all follow some branch of Cathoholism that forbids washing? I think the Christian thing to do would be to help them out by getting them cleaned up. This would also make life more pleasant for those of us who encounter them, especially when we end up downwind of them on a hot summer day.

So, how can we cleanse our immigrant population? Would it help to make some kind of special soap? I'm looking for long-term solutions here.

Roberta 07-23-2013 11:55 AM

Re: Cleansing of Mestizo Immigrants—Thoughts?

It would be pretty difficult. They're out from dawn to dusk cutting lawns and drinking Jumex Guanabana or Horchata.

Do you suggest just hosing them down several times during the day?

Basilissa 07-23-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Roberta (Post 1016674)
It would be pretty difficult. They're out from dawn to dusk cutting lawns and drinking Jumex Guanabana or Horchata.

Do you suggest just hosing them down several times during the day?

That's a splendid idea. There are special hose attachments for cleaning detergents; that should help, because hosing them down with just water would not be enough.

http://www.4sightinc.com/img/Windex_...us-537X328.jpg

Virginia Day Templeton 07-23-2013 01:53 PM

I've thought about this a lot and there's only one solution. We need to send them off to cleansing camps where they'll be forced, if need be, to take showers.

James Hutchins 07-23-2013 03:38 PM

I think they should all be shipped back to africa. All the nigras here are always touting how nice it is over there. I figure the messicans do not go because it is too far to swim. I am willing to get a boat and drop them off at the halfway point.

WilliamJenningsBryan 07-23-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1016697)
I think they should all be shipped back to africa. All the nigras here are always touting how nice it is over there. I figure the messicans do not go because it is too far to swim. I am willing to get a boat and drop them off at the halfway point.

Somewhere I think the evolutionists claim we all came from Africa in the first place, and there are some crazed nigras claiming that the Egyptians were nigras as well.

I certainly don't have any desire to "go back" what with the place being a decrepit cesspool of poverty and disease - not to mention my inbox still gets those Nigerian oil minister scams. The point here is that the smart ones left a long time ago.

Pastor Ed Lowman 07-24-2013 03:42 AM

I think some good ideas have been thrown around here, but I think we need to think more practically in order to get cooperation; how about public city bathhouses where the registered Hispanic come, and in return for bathing, can use the rest of the day to set up a taco truck and maybe make a little money afterwards? This way, we get a service and they get a service.

Attila's Wife 07-28-2013 06:52 PM

In London, England this week they have been driving this van through immigrant-infested areas, trying to trick them to give themselves up for deportation.