The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   TIME Announces Donald's Star to be Removed (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=115029)

BrotherLarry 08-08-2018 02:23 PM

TIME Announces Donald's Star to be Removed

West Hollywood, California is a missionary's dream. Sin everywhere, fabulous shopping and clubbing - so many to be reached for our LORD GOD. However, this travesty was announced on several media outlets on August 7, 2018. Is there nothing sacred in our world other than the streets of Freehold, Iowa?

CLICK HERE TO READ THE STORY

My two-week long crusade in West Hollywood this autumn will include a visit to the council, righteously indignant in tone, to insist the prompt return of this star. One thing is certain: our President's star shines bright in Heaven, as does his gold mansion next door to Jesus and Pastor Zeke. Even if the heathens disallow the return of an earthly monument, Christ Himself will offer Donald John Trump more rewards than the self-righteous citizens of West Hollywood could ever imagine - or deserve.

If there are tear stains on this post, they are mine.

Johny Joe Hold 08-08-2018 06:16 PM

Re: TIME Announces Donald's Star to be Removed

While this is a terrible turn of events, I've often wondered why Pastor Zeke does not have a Star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. Yes, I realize the depth of the Pastor's dislike of the sinful lifestyle and homer loving culture. But maybe he could make inroads into Satan's playground with is name in such a prominent place.

If President Trump's star is gone, how about replacing it with a Pastor Zeke star?

Nobar King 08-08-2018 07:06 PM

This is a disgrace. They should just permanently close the sidewalk.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 08-08-2018 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1236142)
While this is a terrible turn of events, I've often wondered why Pastor Zeke does not have a Star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.

I believe he has been nominated, possibly more than once, but if he has a fault (and I am definitely not suggesting that he has) some might say that he is sometimes too modest and self-effacing.

Would it not be better to remove - ideally permanently - the vandals who have been damaging the President's well-deserved star?

BrotherLarry 08-08-2018 07:43 PM

I believe Pastor Zeke is well known to the people of West Hollywood. His name has been mentioned in various gatherings. Perhaps a proposal to the council is in order.

BibleReader2231 08-08-2018 08:55 PM

Hollywood wants to remove his star. They have the audacity to blame Trump's behavior for the star's removal when clearly the blame should be placed on libtards for upsetting the godly President so much. Don't forget it was the libtards with their meaningless protests on that walk of fame and starting fights because they are upset their heathenistic lifestyles are ending soon under our president. Me and the other junior republicans are willing to submit our reasonings to why Hillary Clinton should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for causing Trump to lose his star.

handmaiden 08-09-2018 02:20 AM

A concrete star assigned by the cretins of Hellywood means nothing. Jesus was announced by a star in the sky and I bet God is making some sun go supernovated just to make an extra bright light for Trump when he meets Jesus in the sky.

DolliMoans 08-09-2018 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 1236145)
This is a disgrace. They should just permanently close the sidewalk.

I'm flying there to stage a boycott as we speak. My boys are preparing to spray the Star of David on all the other surviving star plaques. :joo:

Virginia Day Templeton 08-09-2018 02:02 PM

I admit it makes me uncomfortable seeing our Great Leader’s name surrounded by the names of 2,600 pedophiles. But the sensible solution would be to leave Trump’s star untouched and remove all the other ones.

ibyoung 08-09-2018 02:24 PM

piffle JESUS

Esther B. 08-09-2018 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibyoung (Post 1236172)
piffle JESUS

Why do you hate Jesus? What did our precious Lord and Savior ever do to you?

Dana723 08-09-2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ibyoung (Post 1236172)
piffle JESUS

He died for you. He loved you so much that He hung on a cross and died for you! I shall pray for your soul, which is on its way to hell as of now. :pray:

Mary Etheldreda 08-10-2018 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana723 (Post 1236201)
He died for you. He loved you so much that He hung on a cross and died for you! I shall pray for your soul, which is on its way to hell as of now. :pray:

I wouldn't go quite that far, Dana. As our dear pastor explains, Jesus Did NOT Die For Everyone's Sins! I'm no prophet, but I suspect this loser is among the damned!

:giggle:

Dana723 08-10-2018 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1236205)
I wouldn't go quite that far, Dana. As our dear pastor explains, Jesus Did NOT Die For Everyone's Sins! I'm no prophet, but I suspect this loser is among the damned!

:giggle:

Oh my, I learn a lot from you :true-fancy:. Thank you for pointing out the error of my ways!

Brother Gonzalez 08-10-2018 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana723 (Post 1236209)
Oh my, I learn a lot from you :true-fancy:. Thank you for pointing out the error of my ways!

He died so His Father, who is also Himself, could forgive True Christians. It is amazing, isn't it? And the fact that you can be forgiven for blasphemy to God or Jesus, but not to the Holy Ghost, while they are the same person! That has to be God's idea!

Many years later than God written the Bible a Jew "doctor" called Freud stole the idea and talked about an ego, a superego and an id as being the same and different parts of the individual. Many atheists call the idea of a God, His Son and a Holy Ghost being the same and not the same "idiotic" or "nonsense". But they have this Freud as their idol. Who is the idiot then?

WilliamJenningsBryan 08-10-2018 06:43 PM

You'd think that serial rapist Harvey Weinstein's Hollywood sidewalk "star" would have by now have been jack hammered by an angry mob of #MeToo feminazis - but so far it still is as polished as ever.

Meanwhile, Jesus is watching out for Donald Trump as the Holy Spirit has inspired some street artists to strike back.

Quote:

After Being Destroyed, Multiple Trump Hollywood Stars Appear on Walk of Fame
By Rusty | Featured Contributor | August 10, 2018 10:41AM

Trump supporters aren’t taking unhinged lunatic behavior lying down.

Following an incident in which a crazed member of the ‘resistance’ took a pickaxe to President Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame Star, somebody has responded, and then some.

An unidentified artist used a section of blank squares in Hollywood and laminated dozens of replica stickers of Trump’s star over a wide segment.

A cleaning service that deals with graffiti on the Walk said they found “about 50 stars.”

“Rip up the president’s Walk of Fame star or try to have it removed — like you’re the mayor of West Hollywood or something — and 30 more will pop up,” he warned protesters in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter.

The artist was referring to the West Hollywood City Council’s recent unanimous vote to have Trump’s star removed because “his behavior toward women, particularly in the #timesup and #metoo movements, should not be acceptable in the Hollywood and entertainment industry communities.”

And they actually said that with full knowledge that stars for Bill Cosby, Kevin Spacey, and other’s accused in the #MeToo era, remain.

The group associated with the replacement Trump stars appears to be associated with Sabo, another conservative street artist.

“The Faction” labels him/herself as “anti-PC street art” and tout the fact that “Sabo & I trigger Libs.”

Sabo has previously mocked late night talk show host Jimmy Kimmel, a man who used his family as a prop to advocate against the repeal of Obamacare, as a ‘crybaby’ in a series of street art posters.

He’s also mocked California Rep. Maxine Waters over her perpetual push for Trump’s impeachment with impeachment posters of her own.

The Hollywood star artist said he covered the stickers until they were all in place because he was concerned about possible liberal interaction in the area.

“I didn’t want to get hit over the head from behind. We thought Trump Derangement Syndrome was a joke, but I’m pretty sure it’s real,” he said.

Pretty sure? No, definitely.

. . . .

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/trum...star-replaced/