The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello everyone (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=77578)

NoaFuuma 05-05-2012 04:14 PM

Hello everyone

Good day, fellow christians.

I was told by the rules of the forum to introduce myself here, so this is what I do.
I'm from Belgium and I'm 18. (So I apologize for spelling and grammar mistakes that might occur) I was never raised as a christian and am a bastard child. I only first heard about the bible in elementary when I went to a christian school. There, I argued a lot with the teachers since I had been taught very other things in life than what they were teaching me. Though, slowly but surely, I started believing what they were teaching and I received a bible from one of my teachers.

I read the book over the years in small bits every day but sadly, a few years ago my mother took it and burnt it, saying it was 'nonsense and hellish crap' for me to read and make me turn into 'one of those ignorant gay-hating suns of bitches who do nothing but sit in their couch all day and act as if their wife is their slaves while having slaves was prohibited by law'.

For that, I can't accurately say which quotes I like since she has not let me buy another one and does everything she can to make me disbelief again. Therefore I came to this forum in the hope that my belief would not disappear. I will be home for another 4 years since I'm going to college and I'm sure that in those 4 years, my mother's babbling, as well as the other people who are atheists in my life's babbling would get me on Satan's side as well.

Oh, if I have not mentioned this yet, I am a woman.

Thank you for reading my introduction.

Redeemed Papist 05-05-2012 04:17 PM

Re: Hello everyone

Sorry to hear that you and any descendents of yours are damned to the tenth generation. That's a tough break.

NoaFuuma 05-05-2012 04:19 PM

Yes, indeed it is. Therefore, I will probably remain a virgin forever since I only want to have intercourse for the purpose of having children and sadly I won't have any because I don't want them to be damned like that.

Pastor Ezekiel 05-05-2012 05:03 PM

Do you have your father's permission to be posting here?

If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.

Midge Murphy 05-05-2012 05:13 PM

Hello I think u will find frends here I wanted to go to belgiam 1 day but 4 that I needed to get shots & I don't like needles, they have aids over there u no. Did u try explaning to ur mom that Christians r not like that we are not judge mental and we luv everyone but she will go to hell and burn like a belgiun waffle 4 ever if she does not turn 2 the LORD. try telling her that and GOD BLESS U!!:jesus:

NoaFuuma 05-05-2012 05:33 PM

I do not have contact with my father. He left my mother when I was 2 years old.

As well, AIDS is all over the world, not just in Belgium. The only way to not get aids is to not have intercourse, share 18 liters of saliva with someone or to use needles of someone you don't know (in the hospital, all needles used are unused and sterilized so it is impossible to get AIDS via those)

I know my mother will burn in Hell but she has already decided her faith.

Noah Sole 05-06-2012 02:30 PM

Welcome to God's favourite forum:thumbsup:

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoaFuuma (Post 881743)
I'm from Belgium

My condolences

Quote:

and I'm 18.

My condolences

Quote:

I was never raised as a christian

My condolences

Quote:

and am a bastard child.

My condolences

Quote:

Oh, if I have not mentioned this yet, I am a woman.

My condolences

Quote:

(So I apologize for spelling and grammar mistakes that might occur)

Just when you think it couldn't get any worse.

Anyway we can only try our best - what's your favourite Bible verse? What inspires you? The one inspiring me today is:

Genesis 9:21
And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent.

All the best

WWJDnow 05-08-2012 08:26 PM

Quote:

Good day, fellow christians.

And a hail fellow well met to you, too!

Quote:

I was never raised as a christian and am a bastard child.
Deuteronomy 23:2 tell us that A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord. So, you're welcome in our forums, but don't come to Freehold looking to worship with the rest of us. And please be sure that your descendants know that, too.

Quote:

my mother took it and burnt it, saying it was 'nonsense and hellish crap' for me to read and make me turn into 'one of those ignorant gay-hating suns of bitches who do nothing but sit in their couch all day and act as if their wife is their slaves while having slaves was prohibited by law'.
That's totally unfair. We don't sit on our couches all day.

FreeFromBrains 05-08-2012 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoaFuuma (Post 881781)
I do not have contact with my father. He left my mother when I was 2 years old.

As well, AIDS is all over the world, not just in Belgium. The only way to not get aids is to not have intercourse, share 18 liters of saliva with someone or to use needles of someone you don't know (in the hospital, all needles used are unused and sterilized so it is impossible to get AIDS via those)

I know my mother will burn in Hell but she has already decided her faith.

Well you are wrong about AIDs. If God wants to get you he can put AIDs in you in ways you never know. You could get it from a blood transfusion or from ingesting mother's milk for example.

AIDs is Gods way of saying 'no' to extra marital sex, divorce (my parents divorced two years ago and it still hurts), being gay, taking drugs for example.

AIDs is a universal cure for immorality and we should be thankful for it.

:innocent:

Rev. M. Rodimer 05-08-2012 09:31 PM

Quote:

I read the book over the years in small bits every day but sadly, a few years ago my mother took it and burnt it, saying it was 'nonsense and hellish crap' for me to read and make me turn into 'one of those ignorant gay-hating suns of bitches who do nothing but sit in their couch all day and act as if their wife is their slaves while having slaves was prohibited by law'.

Lest you think Christians are hypocrites, Christians are not in favor of prohibiting slavery. It is condoned by God; Jesus Himself instructed slaves to be loyal and obedient to their masters, even the mean ones.

Lest you think that has something to do with race . . . well, you're mistaken. Nobody here advocates re-enslaving all the Negroes.

Well, no True Christian™, anyway. I can't speak for the gamertards who are obsessed with Pokemon. They think it's great to capture and enslave people or animals and have them fight for the captor's amusement. Sick.